Welcome to Gaia! ::

RougePetale
littledevils freakzoid
everyone ready for christmas?
yup! you~
yeppers! just have to put my nieces gift cards in a card and thats about it.
H3av3n
Khatha
H3av3n
User Image

Do you guys like the new stuff in Go fusion?

User ImageUser Image

Items are pretty nice but the prices... I can't craft anything new except Spirited Holiday Sprite :<
User Image

I know right and they have a go fusion pack of 3 charms in one of the gold stores for 100 mill!

User ImageUser Image
(Fafnir lets out a humble bellow that rattles your very bones. Smugly, he looks at you once more. He coughs, perhaps with mirth, as he readies a second outcry. His chest swells with a deep breath and he lets out a mighty ROAAAAAAARRRRR!!)[akey]9onMg7p7OEkUpFQq0T6SKD80i7jvQ[/akey]

Generous Giver

11,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
CryHowler
Tell me about it. I've been at this dragon for a few days now and not a single snowflake. Heck now I'm just playin it to beat the boredom lol
There's plenty about this event that is broken. Haha... 1. The dragon gif at the top of the screen is not framed correctly. When it flys to the right you can see the tip of its tail waving infront of its face. 2. The NPC's are incapable of using an apostrophe. It shows up as a black diamond with a question mark. 3. I think the dragon battle is broken for some people as we kinda discussed.

Perfect Knight

Invisible Genius

Quote:
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

~K.

Well thank you K. (:
Your generosity is much appreciated.

Astronomical Astronaut

Toxic Panties 23
AnimeKinIsMe
Toxic Panties 23
AnimeKinIsMe
Toxic Panties 23
Hello 4laugh
Hello heart heart

How are you doing? smile
I'm doing wonderful, i love chatting. How are you?

I'm sick and super sleepy but meh. I'll make it as long as it's not ebola. emotion_zombie
ha where do you live that ebolas a threat lol smile I hope you feel better soon! heart

High-functioning Fatcat

AkiKitazawa
Somehow, in my brain: Poland = really cold in winter, I can't help it xp But that is still good
Over here not that different, today was quite nice with temperature between 5-10°C and little to no rain :p

Usually it is. Not as cold as in Russia but still. I don't know what's going on this year. We didn't always have snow for Christmas but it was always cold.

Predestined Counselor

24,815 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
littledevils freakzoid
RougePetale
littledevils freakzoid
everyone ready for christmas?
yup! you~
yeppers! just have to put my nieces gift cards in a card and thats about it.
I actually need to wrap my stuff but thats it!
H3av3n
yasi angel
H3av3n
yasi angel
H3av3n
I have no idea what to craft now

yeah
dont have diamonds for the dragon but the other stuff are cute and pricey confused
User Image

They just added new stuff too

User ImageUser Image

what the ...!!!
i never had so many charms in my gaia life eek
User Image

I know right. I dont know what to craft I'm scared they might add something new

User ImageUser Image

i think i'll wait until the last posible moment sweatdrop
GoddessOfCharity
CryHowler
Tell me about it. I've been at this dragon for a few days now and not a single snowflake. Heck now I'm just playin it to beat the boredom lol
There's plenty about this event that is broken. Haha... 1. The dragon gif at the top of the screen is not framed correctly. When it flys to the right you can see the tip of its tail waving infront of its face. 2. The NPC's are incapable of using an apostrophe. It shows up as a black diamond with a question mark. 3. I think the dragon battle is broken for some people as we kinda discussed.
(Fafnir looks hungry. Try not to look too appetizing.)[akey]9onMg7p7OEkUpFQq0T6SKD80i7jvQ[/akey]

Tipsy Lover

17,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
CryHowler
Toxic Panties 23

Me too it sure beats the alternative. emotion_zombie

Lol true. i hate getting sick around the holidays, puts me in a bad, non-festive mood emotion_facepalm

Yeah my body aches. crying ugghh med soup.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff