Welcome to Gaia! ::

GoddessOfCharity
crying Feeling so down in the dumps right now... Nothing like being told how disappointing you are... crying crying crying

wow
who told you that?! sad

Astronomical Astronaut

Incarceron
User Image
Happy Holidays~
Hah cute gif! smile Happy holidays!

little plats's Husband

Devoted Heckler

Alduin Fury
KirasMarionette
Alduin Fury
KirasMarionette
Alduin Fury

nods hmm marshmallows kinda sound like fun. tough i would probably end up giving them away and eat some heart .

but yes i do hope it would snow instead of rain. i don't mind the rain either but it would be a nice tough to Christmas to have it snow.
What are do you live in? (I think I might have asked this during halloween but obviously forgot) If you don't mind me asking .

And lolol you could give them away. Or if you throw them all around the birds can have at them and they're so good for bird diets!

i don't mind to tell you, i live in belguim land of chocolates and Belgium fries lol.
I'm going to sound so ignorant... Belgium fries? But mmmm chocolate. I'm not hot on geography (I know where it is) so I wasn't aware there's not much snow there (ignorant again, I know) so that sucks... If we get any here in New York I'll be sure to send you some...

well belguim fries are French fries. tough the French never invented it. it was belguim who invented it. and yes we don't get much snow except in the Arden.

and thank you that you would send me some snow, that thought warms the heart smile .
Oh, Yes! I remember reading about that once! Yeah, we're jerks then. And then when we got into a fight with france that one time and we tried calling it freedom fries rolleyes we're lame. I imagined french fries covered in melted chocolate before lol

And I shall! We've had flurries already but usually the snow comes around Jan-march

Dapper Shapeshifter

15,415 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
*sings in head while gifting/lurking*
It's Christmas once again in San Francisco
There is not a chance that it will snow
Forty-niners playing in a pool of green
Back east it's ten degrees below

I can hear the mission bells a-ringing
Union Square's all dressed in Christmas cheer
Kids are counting days till Christmas morning
It's my favorite time of year

There is not a snowflake to be found
No sleigh rides, no snowmen like you see on the Christmas cards
Oh, but we've got a lot of Christmas in our hearts

Some folks say it doesn't feel like Christmas
If you can't look outside and see some snow
But I don't recall that it was snowing
In Bethlehem two thousand years ago

The tree is hung with lights and decorations
The families gather by the fireside
This scene would make the perfect Christmas card
As long as you don't look outside

Oh, but we've got a lot of Christmas in our hearts

Oh, but we've got a lot of Christmas
We've got a lot of Christmas
We've got a lot of Christmas in our hearts

Oh, but we've got a lot of Christmas
We've got a lot of Christmas
We've got a lot of Christmas in our hearts
um
is it snowing in the tread right now?!

Astronomical Astronaut

Ninja_Mina
heart heart heart heart
heart heart heart Hello!

Distinct Explorer

Is it just me or did the forum background just changed?

Astronomical Astronaut

Ms X-MEN
Hi to all and happy holidays to you all i think if i would ask for a gift on here it would be a Astra: Dazzling Platinum Halo to mach my wings and epik dress i have allers love rhe hole angel look but no matter how much monny i save it never seem to be anof any way i m going to give one lucky porson somthing of there wish list over 2,000,000,000 so let me me know what ya want the most of your wish list kk
Hello and welcome!! How nice of you to anon with us. smile I love your x-men sig!

Astronomical Astronaut

FirexFairy
Huge huge thanks to my non anonymous benefactor. (You know who you are.) Merry Christmas and a blessed Yule to you as well.
I love your avi, so pretty!!
REPTARBARS
tiara65
REPTARBARS
-___-

hey pretty lady
are you sleepy? ninja

extremely...
but i cant be productive if i sleep all day haha

ow
i had one of those days few weeks ago
slept till 2 pm eek

Astronomical Astronaut

GoddessOfCharity
crying Feeling so down in the dumps right now... Nothing like being told how disappointing you are... crying crying crying
crying Oh no that's awful! Have strength! Everyone is worthwhile and amazing in their own unique ways. smile

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

31,525 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • 50 Wins 150
KirasMarionette
Alduin Fury
KirasMarionette
Alduin Fury
KirasMarionette
Alduin Fury

nods hmm marshmallows kinda sound like fun. tough i would probably end up giving them away and eat some heart .

but yes i do hope it would snow instead of rain. i don't mind the rain either but it would be a nice tough to Christmas to have it snow.
What are do you live in? (I think I might have asked this during halloween but obviously forgot) If you don't mind me asking .

And lolol you could give them away. Or if you throw them all around the birds can have at them and they're so good for bird diets!

i don't mind to tell you, i live in belguim land of chocolates and Belgium fries lol.
I'm going to sound so ignorant... Belgium fries? But mmmm chocolate. I'm not hot on geography (I know where it is) so I wasn't aware there's not much snow there (ignorant again, I know) so that sucks... If we get any here in New York I'll be sure to send you some...

well belguim fries are French fries. tough the French never invented it. it was belguim who invented it. and yes we don't get much snow except in the Arden.

and thank you that you would send me some snow, that thought warms the heart smile .
Oh, Yes! I remember reading about that once! Yeah, we're jerks then. And then when we got into a fight with france that one time and we tried calling it freedom fries rolleyes we're lame. I imagined french fries covered in melted chocolate before lol

And I shall! We've had flurries already but usually the snow comes around Jan-march

you know that dish does exist, chocolate sauce with fries. i did hear its a very nice taste. tough i never tasted it my self so i don't realy know xd

maybe one day ill give it a try xd

Beloved Lunatic

AnimeKinIsMe
FirexFairy
Huge huge thanks to my non anonymous benefactor. (You know who you are.) Merry Christmas and a blessed Yule to you as well.
I love your avi, so pretty!!

Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas