Jivra T
missyrocksurlife
Jivra T
missyrocksurlife
I got hit with a Zebra Cake today >.>
Ouch.
It was more delicious than painful rofl
Oh. Good for you then.XD
Lol thanks. It's been a long time since I've had a zebra cake, actually. I forgot how sugary they were.
heart heart heart heart
AnimeKinIsMe
REPTARBARS
AnimeKinIsMe
REPTARBARS
ugh...not feeling too good.
really lightheaded
Oh no! I hope you start feeling better soon crying

thanksss.
im laying down but im just like x___x
That's too bad, I was hoping after sleeping you would feel awesome. Feel better soon!
(Fafnir thinks you would be very tasty with the right condiments.)[akey]m9dfTMEyahzvyvAcST216dlk4[/akey]
Alduin Fury
tiara65
Alduin Fury
tiara65
Alduin Fury
wish for a white Christmas. but were a live it does not snow much. i hope it wound be raining all day.

i dont think we will even get rain
only dark clouds stare

aw that kinda suck to. i shall wish for a white Christmas for you to.

thank you
and i hope you will get a wonderful white christmas xd

thank you, and i hope so to smile
(Fafnir is watching carefully. Mind your words-- he looks ready to pounce.)[akey]m9dfTMEyahzvyvAcST216dlk4[/akey]

Beloved Lunatic

KirasMarionette
FirexFairy

-falls to knees-
Nooooooooo
How important is work anyway. psh.
It only.. er.. pays the bills...
I know right? It only puts food in my mouth. And who needs that when you can have items?

Especially pixel items. They are the essence of life.

Astronomical Astronaut

Alduin Fury
AnimeKinIsMe
Alduin Fury
AnimeKinIsMe
Alduin Fury
AnimeKinIsMe
I'm doing pretty great. I'm rested, fed, and now on gaia. The beginning of this day is going great lol smile

that is great, i still need to eat tough i dunno what to eat.
Hmm, I'm eating some chicken and some soup with tea? biggrin

that sound to tasteful maybe ill have some tea to smile . i do prefer tea over coffee.
Yum, tea is def preferable. I am not a coffee fan at all. Decaffeinated green tea is my fav!

nods i totally agree on the coffee part. my favourite tea would be forest fruit tea.
Ooo that tea sounds interesting, I will have to look it up and give it a try! whee

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

31,525 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • 50 Wins 150
KirasMarionette
Alduin Fury
KirasMarionette
Alduin Fury
KirasMarionette
Alduin Fury
wish for a white Christmas. but were a live it does not snow much. i hope it wound be raining all day.
I love the rain <3 But I hope it can magically snow... or find cheap marshmallows on sale and buy like 300 bags and throw them on your lawn?

nods hmm marshmallows kinda sound like fun. tough i would probably end up giving them away and eat some heart .

but yes i do hope it would snow instead of rain. i don't mind the rain either but it would be a nice tough to Christmas to have it snow.
What are do you live in? (I think I might have asked this during halloween but obviously forgot) If you don't mind me asking .

And lolol you could give them away. Or if you throw them all around the birds can have at them and they're so good for bird diets!

i don't mind to tell you, i live in belguim land of chocolates and Belgium fries lol.
I'm going to sound so ignorant... Belgium fries? But mmmm chocolate. I'm not hot on geography (I know where it is) so I wasn't aware there's not much snow there (ignorant again, I know) so that sucks... If we get any here in New York I'll be sure to send you some...

well belguim fries are French fries. tough the French never invented it. it was belguim who invented it. and yes we don't get much snow except in the Arden.

and thank you that you would send me some snow, that thought warms the heart smile .

Elfin Mystic

16,040 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Hi to all and happy holidays to you all i think if i would ask for a gift on here it would be a Astra: Dazzling Platinum Halo to mach my wings and epik dress i have allers love rhe hole angel look but no matter how much monny i save it never seem to be anof any way i m going to give one lucky porson somthing of there wish list over 2,000,000,000 so let me me know what ya want the most of your wish list kk

Distinct Explorer

Quote:
the solstice means her time soon will end.
That tail between legs hangs as days lenghten
and land frozen and icy will begin to warm.

Winter's raging blizzards coat land white
with massive dirfts of snow that block
passage through the lanes and tracks.
Pristine glittering icicles adorn trees.

Lakes frozen solid, dimly glimpsed fish swim
beneath. While on banks shy snowdrops peek
and carefully open their petals one by one.
Yet still Winter tightens her grip stubbornly.

The days slowly lengthen and sun warms earth
only to be plunged back into an icy freeze.
For a while longer Winter rejoicing reigns
But Spring will soon relentlessly march in.

~Silvermoon
Oh my, how lovely. Almost made me forget to look at the gift. XD Thank Anon. ^.^~ heart
Alduin Fury
KirasMarionette
Alduin Fury
KirasMarionette
Alduin Fury
KirasMarionette
Alduin Fury
I love the rain <3 But I hope it can magically snow... or find cheap marshmallows on sale and buy like 300 bags and throw them on your lawn?

nods hmm marshmallows kinda sound like fun. tough i would probably end up giving them away and eat some heart .

but yes i do hope it would snow instead of rain. i don't mind the rain either but it would be a nice tough to Christmas to have it snow.
What are do you live in? (I think I might have asked this during halloween but obviously forgot) If you don't mind me asking .

And lolol you could give them away. Or if you throw them all around the birds can have at them and they're so good for bird diets!

i don't mind to tell you, i live in belguim land of chocolates and Belgium fries lol.
I'm going to sound so ignorant... Belgium fries? But mmmm chocolate. I'm not hot on geography (I know where it is) so I wasn't aware there's not much snow there (ignorant again, I know) so that sucks... If we get any here in New York I'll be sure to send you some...

well belguim fries are French fries. tough the French never invented it. it was belguim who invented it. and yes we don't get much snow except in the Arden.

and thank you that you would send me some snow, that thought warms the heart smile .

Hard Lvck's Fav

Sergeant Gunner

AnimeKinIsMe

thanksss and no...
i think its just my muscles....
tension headache/dizziness :3

little plats's Husband

Devoted Heckler

FirexFairy
KirasMarionette
FirexFairy

-falls to knees-
Nooooooooo
How important is work anyway. psh.
It only.. er.. pays the bills...
I know right? It only puts food in my mouth. And who needs that when you can have items?

Especially pixel items. They are the essence of life.
They are the reason I breathe of course!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff