Welcome to Gaia! ::

Astronomical Astronaut

Alduin Fury
AnimeKinIsMe
Hello everyone I'm back after a nice rest!! smile How is everyone doing today? heart

welcome back smile . and so fare im doing okay how about you ?
I'm doing pretty great. I'm rested, fed, and now on gaia. The beginning of this day is going great lol smile
Alduin Fury
wish for a white Christmas. but were a live it does not snow much. i hope it wound be raining all day.

i dont think we will even get rain
only dark clouds stare

Distinct Explorer

AnimeKinIsMe
Jivra T
AnimeKinIsMe
Hello everyone I'm back after a nice rest!! smile How is everyone doing today? heart
Welcome back. It's going up and down for me but never mind that. XD
Wow sounds like you are having a crazy day, I hope it settles down. smile
Not really. Just tired and I'm drifting on and off consciousness. XD

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

31,525 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • 50 Wins 150
KirasMarionette
Alduin Fury
wish for a white Christmas. but were a live it does not snow much. i hope it wound be raining all day.
I love the rain <3 But I hope it can magically snow... or find cheap marshmallows on sale and buy like 300 bags and throw them on your lawn?

nods hmm marshmallows kinda sound like fun. tough i would probably end up giving them away and eat some heart .

but yes i do hope it would snow instead of rain. i don't mind the rain either but it would be a nice tough to Christmas to have it snow.

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

31,525 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • 50 Wins 150
AnimeKinIsMe
Alduin Fury
AnimeKinIsMe

I'm doing pretty great. I'm rested, fed, and now on gaia. The beginning of this day is going great lol smile

that is great, i still need to eat tough i dunno what to eat.
KirasMarionette
Alduin Fury
I love the rain <3 But I hope it can magically snow... or find cheap marshmallows on sale and buy like 300 bags and throw them on your lawn?
(Fafnir appreciates a good burninating of the countryside. He does his best to spit a small jet of flame at a nearby cottage, but the flame sizzles out when it hits the iced over thatch. This is a shame, as he particularly loves to roast thatched-roof cottages.)[akey]2HNN1XOiljzoyBEEMGVeJcDc[/akey]

Dapper Shapeshifter

15,415 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
Awesome Chandra
Haru_DeathReaper
Awesome Chandra
Haru_DeathReaper
Awesome Chandra
*giving out gifts and punching dragons in the nose* Ah yes today has turned out quite lovely!

Same here. And caroling... Think I need a hot coco break to rest my voice.
Ah yes the caroling, being a mermaid it makes caroling kinda hard when ever I try I end up crashing a boat into my cove ugh it makes such a horrible mess. rolleyes

Oh, those poor souls. Well atleast they died listening to something beautiful.
And it looks like your fishes are glowing! Such pretty little creatures.
Oh how fun did you get a lot of gold out of them? They tend to spew them out when they glow!
(Fafnir cannot help but be intrigued by this discussion of glistening whatnots)[akey]2HNN1XOiljzoyBEEMGVeJcDc[/akey]
gaia_gaiagold lots of gold gaia_gaiagold

Friendly Mage

KirasMarionette

when i played fnaf it was when it like just came out
so i didnt even know what it was
i didnt know what i was doing
id seen no screen shots
or videos
so i was startled the very first time i played it xD
after that though
meh
Creepy pasta is horror stories written by people online
id google it lots of them exsist
though some are good
yuou have noob writers as well lol

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

31,525 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • 50 Wins 150
tiara65
Alduin Fury

only dark clouds stare

aw that kinda suck to. i shall wish for a white Christmas for you to.

Hard Lvck's Fav

Sergeant Gunner

ugh...not feeling too good.
really lightheaded

little plats's Husband

Devoted Heckler

Alduin Fury
KirasMarionette
Alduin Fury

nods hmm marshmallows kinda sound like fun. tough i would probably end up giving them away and eat some heart .

but yes i do hope it would snow instead of rain. i don't mind the rain either but it would be a nice tough to Christmas to have it snow.
What are do you live in? (I think I might have asked this during halloween but obviously forgot) If you don't mind me asking .

And lolol you could give them away. Or if you throw them all around the birds can have at them and they're so good for bird diets!
Alduin Fury
KirasMarionette
Alduin Fury

(Fafnir attacks! Run! Get out of here! This thread is aflame! What did you SAY?!)[akey]2HNN1XOiljzoyBEEMGVeJcDc[/akey]
tiara65
Alduin Fury

only dark clouds stare
(The mighty Fafnir swoops down and plops into a massive pile of snow. He huffs, and the toasty steam melts away the frost. He seems cocky and victorious, but the ice creeps back into place almost instantly, and Fafnir has no choice but to weather the chill.)[akey]2HNN1XOiljzoyBEEMGVeJcDc[/akey]

Astronomical Astronaut

Alduin Fury
AnimeKinIsMe
Alduin Fury
AnimeKinIsMe

that is great, i still need to eat tough i dunno what to eat.
Hmm, I'm eating some chicken and some soup with tea? biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces