Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with prinnce devitt

Friendly Sweetheart

PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord
did i ever mention that Nate worked part time as gogo dancer during uni to pay for his art equipment. lol

Oh my! Chrissy likey, lol.

I am still in. Just been a busy beginning of the new year. Sorry!

haha C: well he is about to go to the dance floor in the club ; ) things could get steamy heart

Its cool biggrin ~

OH my oh my!
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord
did i ever mention that Nate worked part time as gogo dancer during uni to pay for his art equipment. lol

haha C: well he is about to go to the dance floor in the club ; ) things could get steamy heart

Its cool biggrin ~

OH my oh my!

hehe are you thinking of joining them C: ~

Friendly Sweetheart

PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord

Its cool biggrin ~

OH my oh my!

Or stealing Nate, since he is being turned down oh so impolitely, chrissy i just don't think will be able to help himself.

I am actually able to maybe post. I just need to rack the ol' brain for a moment.
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord

Its cool biggrin ~

OH my oh my!

Or stealing Nate, since he is being turned down oh so impolitely, chrissy i just don't think will be able to help himself.

I am actually able to maybe post. I just need to rack the ol' brain for a moment.

unless biggrin
Do you wanna 1 x 1 with Nate and Chris? C:

Friendly Sweetheart

PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord

Its cool biggrin ~

OH my oh my!

unless biggrin

How would this work my friend, please entertain this idea with me? wink
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord

Its cool biggrin ~

OH my oh my!

unless biggrin

heheh just the same as whats been happening just those two C; and we can do it through PMs if you like ~

Friendly Sweetheart

PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord

unless biggrin

heheh just the same as whats been happening just those two C; and we can do it through PMs if you like ~

I do like the pretty format though. I get so lost in PMs, do you think this is a lost cause? Well this forum?
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord

unless biggrin

I do like the pretty format though. I get so lost in PMs, do you think this is a lost cause? Well this forum?

yeh C:
well there is only a few people who post and even then they don't reply that much. Plus I was just really like Chris's character C:

Friendly Sweetheart

PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord

unless biggrin

yeh C:
well there is only a few people who post and even then they don't reply that much. Plus I was just really like Chris's character C:

So if we wanna 1x1 this, can we keep it in a thread? Also I think I am in love with nate just sayin.
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord

unless biggrin

yeh C:

So if we wanna 1x1 this, can we keep it in a thread? Also I think I am in love with nate just sayin.[/quote
sure biggrin haha yay well nates there to be loved

Friendly Sweetheart

PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord

yeh C:

So if we wanna 1x1 this, can we keep it in a thread? Also I think I am in love with nate just sayin.[/quote

He is so lovable, do you want to star a new thread or just continue in the one we are in, and if people wanna jump in they can?
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord

yeh C:

He is so lovable, do you want to star a new thread or just continue in the one we are in, and if people wanna jump in they can?

We can make a new thread if you like ~

Friendly Sweetheart

PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord

unless biggrin

yeh C:

Okie dokie, do you wanna just put it up and i will post when i get home. In correspondence to your last post in here?
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord

unless biggrin

yeh C:

Okie dokie, do you wanna just put it up and i will post when i get home. In correspondence to your last post in here?

sure thing biggrin ~
Chris can see Nate do his dancing ; ) lol

Friendly Sweetheart

PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord
Rosey_Nitemares
PirateTimeLord

yeh C:

sure thing biggrin ~
Chris can see Nate do his dancing ; ) lol

OH my oh my, Chris and I wait in anticipation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff