Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44 45 > >>

Stush Prince's Husband

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Tamea Goldenrod

Until then I'll just toy with the naked male models.
redface

User Image

EHRMEHRGEHRD! -faints-

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Egotistic God

annnd one last little bit of teasing before I head out for the night...Work comes early.
gonk
I'm not sure if I have the tusks positioned the way you want them, I can always move/switch them out if need be.
As to the boar ears...uuuh..I so don't even think I can get any closer then what I have in place right now, so hopefully that shape is okay. gonk

User Image

Stush Prince's Husband

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Tamea Goldenrod
Egotistic God

annnd one last little bit of teasing before I head out for the night...Work comes early.
gonk
I'm not sure if I have the tusks positioned the way you want them, I can always move/switch them out if need be.
As to the boar ears...uuuh..I so don't even think I can get any closer then what I have in place right now, so hopefully that shape is okay. gonk

User Image

Them tusks looks like peens tho. o .o"
The boar ears are fine 3nodding

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Egotistic God
Tamea Goldenrod
Egotistic God

gonk

User Image

lololol.
I could actually make them peens tho...but no, I can change them, I was just trying to get the placement on his face right. XD
they look like they curve around his face in most of your refs..cause I click links, but in one they are actual tusks in his mouth..and OHLAWD! I also made his ears curved horns at first..and then I was like lolol those are the ears not curved horns. //facepalm. XD

Stush Prince's Husband

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Tamea Goldenrod
Egotistic God
Tamea Goldenrod
Egotistic God

gonk

User Image

lololol.
I could actually make them peens tho...but no, I can change them, I was just trying to get the placement on his face right. XD
they look like they curve around his face in most of your refs..cause I click links, but in one they are actual tusks in his mouth..and OHLAWD! I also made his ears curved horns at first..and then I was like lolol those are the ears not curved horns. //facepalm. XD

Yea the tusks were supposed to be at the sides and curved but that one artist asked if he can place the tusks in his mouth, and I was like, yea sure go ahead. If you think it'll look better in his mouth go for it. Also for the ears, it's fine with me. Boars do have pointy ears. emotion_awesome

Stush Prince's Husband

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Not to rush you or anything, but I just wanted to know how my request is coming along? emotion_c8

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Odd Cinderella

I'm still playing with her outfit..but I figured I should let you take a look before I finish it off and then adjust her hair and start colour.
gonk
also sorry for the delay. IRL is killin' me.
Also the magic effect in her hand..if you want it removed or changed please let me know. I can also just adjust the colour to something more fitting if you want it to stay.
:33

User Image

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Egotistic God
Not to rush you or anything, but I just wanted to know how my request is coming along? emotion_c8

Yeaaa..no sometimes I need a poke. I have been working on it. I just haven't updated you.
XD
I adjusted the tusks for ya, and worked on 'clothing' him.
Now I just need to get myself a suitable leash or something for that other hand that's looking all outta place. wink

User Image

Stush Prince's Husband

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Tamea Goldenrod
Egotistic God

Yeaaa..no sometimes I need a poke. I have been working on it. I just haven't updated you.
XD
Now I just need to get myself a suitable leash or something for that other hand that's looking all outta place. wink

User Image

OH YEAAS! He's so unf! The tusks are much better tbh. emotion_yatta Perhaps you could add a third slave right beside him, standing up? And the leash would be connected to the third slave? Idk, whatever floats your goat. sweatdrop

Hygienic Swapper

I'd like to bribe you. redface

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Egotistic God
Tamea Goldenrod
Egotistic God

XD

User Image

OH YEAAS! He's so unf! The tusks are much better tbh. emotion_yatta Perhaps you could add a third slave right beside him, standing up? And the leash would be connected to the third slave? Idk, whatever floats your goat. sweatdrop

I'm prolly gunna have to add in the leash via photoshop. The ones I have for daz just don't move the way I want them too. scream
also, he can't be standing, as he doesn't fit within the image area then. QQ

User Image

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Twisted~Fairytale
I'd like to bribe you. redface

Sounds sexy
XD

Hygienic Swapper