Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Ladykiller

Nahhh. Too lazy p:
You cant see them unless you look really closely. But you probably wont catch me bare legged in a middle of Canadian winter.

Dapper Giver

Kozoko
tony moly
winter doesn't change the way i groom myself.
i shave every other day basically, my hair grows
back fairly fast. my boyfriend & i live together
but we're comfortable with each other so that
doesn't change my grooming habits either.

Heh, I used to be like that too. I decided to try not shaving it as often this year, since I have eczema from about 2 inches above my knees all the way to my ankles. It has helped a lot with the itchiness that usually comes with winter/dry skin.

I do miss having nice smooth legs though, this is the longest I've gone without shaving since I started shaving...

I was just... lurking, but than you said eczema and shaving in the same paragraph. lol You know it used to really mess up my skin, especially at the knee, front and back, as well as the front of my legs when I'd save. I mention this because I want to suggest something that saves my skin everywhere (as I have both eczema and psoriasis that is now unnoticeable to me and others). Electric savers. They don't save as close to the skin, and therefore they cause basically no irritation to my skin, and I actually love that I don't have shave only in the tub. Makes it a lot easier all around!

Naughty Moonwalker

I dont shave my legs period....my bf is ironically ok with that.

Normally is i get tired of seeing my jungle then I nair it all off.

Celebrating Reveler

For myself, I personally don't see the point. I don't care, nobody's gonna see my legs, and my boyfriend doesn't care either.

Even during the summer I don't keep up with shaving my legs that diligently, but I'm blonde so I can get away with it a little bit more.

Honestly, all throughout the year I just plain don't care.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Yes, at least once every week because they get itchy and I wear leggings a lot and the hair ribs the leggings and just feels uncomfortable.

Wealthy Alchemist

my leg hair grows back fast, in spring and summer, i normally shave every day.
but in the winter, i get lazy since i'm wearing pants or tights, so i shave once ever 2-3 days in the winter. even then i don't like the feeling of being hairy.

Beloved Muse

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
When I'm in dance class, I shave every other day. But I've been out on injury, and if I slip in the tub, I can re-dislocate my knee or my hip, so I've been letting it go for the past few months. I should really do it, but I hate it, it takes so much time and energy, I always have to go over my legs three and four times to get them close and smooth, and I always end up with super dry skin when I do, even with copious amounts of lotion and shaving cream. My husband doesn't care either way, and the hair's so long, it's gotten soft, so it doesn't bug me too badly.

Enduring Phantom

Yes because it just bothers me personally, hair is itchy. I don't even wear shorts or skirts in the summer, I just don't like having body hair

and on the offhand chance that I'm going to get laid, well, I don't want to scare the poor fellow off

Dapper Shopper

8,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
I wax at least once a week, regardless of weather.

Familiar Phantom

I don't shave my legs in the winter... or summer... smile

Rogue

Personally, I don't shave if I know I don't have to. Half the time, at least during 3/4 seasons of the year, I'm wearing jeans, khakis, or long socks & tights with my skirts / dresses. So no one really sees my legs. I only shave if it's going to be a public thing like at a swimming pool or if it's 90 degrees out and I should wear shorts. I shave for the sake of peoples perspective, and even then I'm not always concerned about stubble or whatever. I haven't shaved in over several weeks and really my leg hair doesn't get out of hand. My husband isn't even grossed out by it unlike other people I know. For the most part I don't like shaving because the razors are a bit of money (unless you use the $1 shave club offer which I've looked into), and it's work I don't feel like putting into because my time is valuable doing something else.
I shave my legs at least once a week. I really hate the feel of hairy legs, and the look, though obviously I'm not looking at my bare legs much in the winter.

If I don't shave for two weeks or so I'll actually start having dreams about hairy legs or about shaving, so it bothers me even on a subconscious level.

MR SUSHl's Wife

Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
deeluxe
umm yes
like every other day

i'm in a ldr
i just don't enjoy being hairy
emotion_puke

going to start laser hair removal in a few months

♥♥♥

Laser is so worth it. GL!

♥♥♥
i only shave before a big banquet or something just to feel smooth
otherwise, my hair really isn't noticeable or itchy so i don't bother

Striking Senshi

13,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Magical Girl 50
I don't stop because I still do gym at school and sometimes its just too hot in pants and my hair is dark and thick, so it is noticeable, but I do reduce the frequency. During times when I'll have my legs shown a lot I'll do every three days or so. In the winter I'll do it about every 10 days. If they get really hairy and I know I'll want to wear shorts in gym the next day I might just cheat and go only as high as my knees, the hair on my thighs is a bit lighter anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff