Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer

[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Serenicus
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Serenicus
[NPC] Rina

Rordan said that my beef was so undercooked that a veterinarian could still save it. Do you think that's true? I just wanted to learn to make better cookies! Why is this so hard?

Hi Rina!!!

Well, I have great news! We can pick up some Moonshine from the stores and get the beef drunk so it'll be Japanese anime-style beef. Since it's still alive enough for a veterinarian, it should be alive enough for intoxication. There is a silver lining in EVERYTHING. Even in beef as undercooked as this.

Also, any chance you could ask for Kanoko to make a visit? She's my favorite Gaia gal, and I sent her a Friends request, but alas I was spurned. I promise despite my mask I am not a cereal killer. I wouldn't DREAM of harming Trix, even though it's marketed as only for kids and I can't have any. sad
What came first, the chicken or the egg? It hardly matters, because you can't cook either one without scorching the entire meal! You are absolute rubbish!

Why cook medium well or well done when you can have EXTRA CRISPY?!!??

Solve the problem of going to a culinary academy by simply using a flamethrower. Worked for me!
Service please!

It's SELF-SERVICE! You pick up a plate, sweep the ashes onto it with a broom, then eat. A five-star dining establishment with a COMPLETELY new concept! You should try it!

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Very true, Dlin! xd

I would stay logged in to Gaia if I could just to watch this, but I am short on time. But if I could, I would make popcorn for this, because of the sheer entertainment value. I have to check back later to see how long it goes on.

ninja
Serenicus
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Serenicus
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Serenicus
[NPC] Rina

Rordan said that my beef was so undercooked that a veterinarian could still save it. Do you think that's true? I just wanted to learn to make better cookies! Why is this so hard?

Hi Rina!!!

Well, I have great news! We can pick up some Moonshine from the stores and get the beef drunk so it'll be Japanese anime-style beef. Since it's still alive enough for a veterinarian, it should be alive enough for intoxication. There is a silver lining in EVERYTHING. Even in beef as undercooked as this.

Also, any chance you could ask for Kanoko to make a visit? She's my favorite Gaia gal, and I sent her a Friends request, but alas I was spurned. I promise despite my mask I am not a cereal killer. I wouldn't DREAM of harming Trix, even though it's marketed as only for kids and I can't have any. sad
What came first, the chicken or the egg? It hardly matters, because you can't cook either one without scorching the entire meal! You are absolute rubbish!

Solve the problem of going to a culinary academy by simply using a flamethrower. Worked for me!
Service please!

It's SELF-SERVICE! You pick up a plate, sweep the ashes onto it with a broom, then eat. A five-star dining establishment with a COMPLETELY new concept! You should try it!
C'mon guys, I expected betta'

Writer

[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Serenicus
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Serenicus
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey

Service please!

Alright, my good man, you convinced me. You sit down and I'll don the crisp waiter's suit and get a broom to sweep up the highest quality cow ashes, a 6 oz filet mignon, (or what used to be one,) with some sizzling mashed potatoes and some detoxified hemlock, more commonly known as Diet Pepsi.
Serenicus
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Serenicus
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Serenicus
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey

Service please!

Alright, my good man, you convinced me. You sit down and I'll don the crisp waiter's suit and get a broom to sweep up the highest quality cow ashes, a 6 oz filet mignon, (or what used to be one,) with some sizzling mashed potatoes and some detoxified hemlock, more commonly known as Diet Pepsi.
touch it, all of you touch it, it's RAAWW!! Get out, come here, look at me ...GET OUT!

Writer

Sensedog
Very true, Dlin! xd

I would stay logged in to Gaia if I could just to watch this, but I am short on time. But if I could, I would make popcorn for this, because of the sheer entertainment value. I have to check back later to see how long it goes on.

ninja

OMG Sensedog!!! And you're on your way out!

When you come back, popcorn's on me.

Writer

[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Serenicus
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Serenicus
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Service please!

touch it, all of you touch it, it's RAAWW!! Get out, come here, look at me ...GET OUT!

How can something be raw after I pumped it full of burning napalm? How could the flamethrower construction industry have screwed up this much?!?!?!
Serenicus
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Serenicus
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Serenicus
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Service please!

How can something be raw after I pumped it full of burning napalm? How could the flamethrower construction industry have screwed up this much?!?!?!

Writer

[NPC] Rina
Serenicus
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Serenicus
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey

Beef is good incinerated.

Flowers are good un-incinerated.

I can see how you made a mistake!
Serenicus
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Serenicus
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Serenicus
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Service please!

Grumpy Codger

26,875 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Worthy Challenger 25
Okay, fun is fun... but this is the Exchange and I'm supposed to stay on topic. Please stop? sweatdrop

Writer

[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Serenicus
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Serenicus
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey

Get "Burning Down the House" by Talking Heads. I promise it'll give your culinary career the inspiration to ascend to peaks of Mt Everest, even beyond where it is now!!!!

Writer

Dlin
Okay, fun is fun... but this is the Exchange and I'm supposed to stay on topic. Please stop? sweatdrop

Oops! Stopping. X_x
Serenicus
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Serenicus
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Serenicus
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey

Get "Burning Down the House" by Talking Heads. I promise it'll give your culinary career the inspiration to ascend to peaks of Mt Everest, even beyond where it is now!!!!

Grumpy Codger

26,875 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Worthy Challenger 25

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items