wink if ur agree come on.... want to hear it biggrin

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
What's your plan to do so?
Because a group of say, 10 listing all their items for way cheaper than market price isn't going to do anything except make some vendors more money.
There's not much to discuss here, except yeah our economy is s**t and yeah it should be fixed but what could WE (the users) change to fix this?

Bloodthirsty Hellhound

13,600 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
yourDsoul

There's a lot of people trying. If you look in the Guilds area you can even find a guild for people wanting to deflate the items.

Assimilated Survivor

okay i'll start -lists angelic halo at 1g-

Wild Mystic

GenderBend
yourDsoul

There's a lot of people trying. If you look in the Guilds area you can even find a guild for people wanting to deflate the items.

Really? Now that aught me attention.

Invisible Donator

LuvDragon
GenderBend
yourDsoul

ahhh so now what they done???

Bloodthirsty Hellhound

13,600 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
LuvDragon

Yes surprised I tend to see them advertised in signatures. A few I've found just by a quick search through the guilds are:
Project: Gold Sink, Coalition Against Inflation, Blackhole, A Little Dark Corner of Gaia
I'm sure there's a lot more. I just see the most activity about it here in the forums either in posts or signatures.

Invisible Donator

pirate if WE caught the attention of a thousand gaia user maybe this is not impossible but how we're goin to do that???? stressed emotion_yatta maybe admin or Game master will do

Wild Mystic

GenderBend
LuvDragon

Yes surprised I tend to see them advertised in signatures. A few I've found just by a quick search through the guilds are:
Project: Gold Sink, Coalition Against Inflation, Blackhole, A Little Dark Corner of Gaia
I'm sure there's a lot more. I just see the most activity about it here in the forums either in posts or signatures.

that's awesome sauce. ^_^

Wild Mystic

yourDsoul
pirate if WE caught the attention of a thousand gaia user maybe this is not impossible but how we're goin to do that???? stressed emotion_yatta maybe admin or Game master will do

LOL I wish you luck my friend on your quest.

Tipsy Raider

Impossible.
Not everyone wants to make a "loss" for the "greater" good.

Invisible Donator

LuvDragon
yourDsoul

i thought ur my friend O.o but it looks like ur not goin?? hahaha i know sumthin like that is impossible coz they r the one's behind of inflation emotion_dealwithit if they cant... i hope one of the best of the best hacker will do 3nodding pirate

Invisible Donator

its a curse
What's your plan to do so?
Because a group of say, 10 listing all their items for way cheaper than market price isn't going to do anything except make some vendors more money.
There's not much to discuss here, except yeah our economy is s**t and yeah it should be fixed but what could WE (the users) change to fix this?

my plan is to do miracles xd

Wild Mystic

yourDsoul
LuvDragon
yourDsoul

i thought ur my friend O.o but it looks like ur not goin?? hahaha i know sumthin like that is impossible coz they r the one's behind of inflation emotion_dealwithit if they cant... i hope one of the best of the best hacker will do 3nodding pirate

lol I am. I'm just half asleep while typing. XD

Invisible Donator

LuvDragon
yourDsoul
LuvDragon
yourDsoul

lol I am. I'm just half asleep while typing. XD

emotion_awesome hmmm emotion_zzz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas