Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, I'm kind of new here, but I'm drawing right now, and I'll sketch out your avatar!

Perfect Trash

User Image
✖ Maybe consider mine? redface

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Anxious Worker

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Noble Shade 100
Welcome! c:
Would you consider drawing my current avi?

Chatty Husband

"Ỉ͓ ̪̀c̤̿ä͕́ñ͇ ̲̌l̜̆e̢͆ȧ̜d̥̈́ ͓̈ä̻́ N̵̢̬͙̼̗̆̈́̅̉͗͠ͅ ̶̣̳͍̲͍̠͗̓͒͆̊̚A̵̮̬̭̥̹̦̾́̋̾̈́̚ ̴̨̘͔̬̟͙̑͒̑̇͘͠T̸̩͈̱̪͎͎̊͂̈́̌̿̄ ̵̡̹͍͙̦̮͛̄͐͐̄͑I̷̡̡̨̠̣̦͗̃̐̀̆̅ ̵̡̬̲̜͙̔́̽̎̓̾͜O̸̧͖̹̼̘̗̎͒̋͋͌͠Ń̸̨̢̜̭̹̫̈́̾̈́̚͝ w̡͂i͇͘t̯̂h̹̚ ͓͆a̟̽ ͍̃ṃ̽ỉ͕c̜͛r͇̊ỏͅp͇͂h̬̓ǫ̈́n̫̈́ě̡"

Hi, I'm "The Kannibal Prince";

One of my avis or OCs?
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Charahub
Alex
♠—————————♠
♠—————————♠
Personality: He's pretty chill and content but can be made angry if you dont know what youre talking about.
♠—————————♠
Sexual/Romantic Orientation: Homosexual/Homoromantic
♠—————————♠
Points of Interest: Purple slimeboy with pink glitter spots. Pink glitter is like freckles and there is a lot of glitter where his left eye is supposed to be. His tongue and eye are pink. He seems to glow very very faintly all the time. When he blushes the glow intensifies with how bad he blushes. He can change between a more solid and a liquid form. He tends to wear sweaters and shorts around.He runs around with an Alien named Silas who saved him from a lava lamp after being trapped there for two years.
♠—————————♠

User Image
Charahub
Logan Scott
♠—————————♠
♠—————————♠
Personality: Quiet-voiced, kind, and sometimes very shy.
♠—————————♠
Sexual/Romantic Orientation: Bisexual | Panromantic
♠—————————♠
Points of Interest: He is a mimic, he can mimic peoples voices and animal sounds. Most of his senses are heightened. Yelling hurts his ears and bright lights hurt his eyes. He has to be very careful about sound and light or he'll get this massive headache. Hes also a serial killer who lives with a vampire. He only targets high level criminals who, in his eyes, deserve to die.
♠—————————♠

User Image
Charahub
Hyun Jin Yeong
♠—————————♠
♠—————————♠
Personality: She usually only smiles around certain people. She’s rude to people she doesn’t know. (I havent even used her yet.)
♠—————————♠
Sexual/Romantic Orientation: Pansexual/Panromantic
♠—————————♠
Points of Interest: She runs around with her girlfriend (who is a mermaid). She is a ice elemental mage. (Again, haven’t actually used her yet.) She has burn scars all over the right side of her body and a little on her face.
♠—————————♠

Charahub
Lalita Reece
♠—————————♠
♠—————————♠
Personality: Generally very nice and kind. Unless you insult him. Can get very flirty.
♠—————————♠
♠—————————♠
Points of Interest: He goes by whatever pronouns, he doesn’t care. He’s a siren. Also because I am s**t here have this physical description: Pale pink hair to upper thighs. Green eyes. Beauty mark by his lip. Very feminine looking. Very pretty hawk wings that are usually hidden unless at home. He can use Siren Voice which is a level of his voice that will attract people to him and in some cases, make them want to do anything for him. He doesnt use it often as he doesn't care too much for more attention than he already gets. Did I mention hes a model? And he speaks four languages.
♠—————————♠

Charahub
Evangeline
♠—————————♠
♠—————————♠
Personality: Very kind, childish, and playful. When provoked she can be sharp tongued and cold.
♠—————————♠
♠—————————♠
Points of Interest: She can play piano. She has pawfeet with brown padding, her legs are kind of like a cats hind legs. Her tail is extremely sharp so she has to be super careful. Her nails are sharp and usually painted green. She associates people with colors and she associates her boyfriend with the color green. She is Korean. She can speak Korean and English.
♠—————————♠

Have some music inspiration!

"w̡͂i͇͘t̯̂h̹̚ ͓͆a̟̽ m̴̢̭͖̯͚̜̲̿̓̈̇̓̒̈̇͜ï̸̛͕̦͎͕͍͔͍̈́̔͌̒̌̓ͅc̸̢̠̼̞̩̙̼͉̄̀͊͐͑̊͋͠ŗ̶͓͓̖̖̣̻͖̎͋̏̍̊̔̎͝ô̷̢͇̱̻͓̫̥͍͊̎̈́̈̌͆͘p̴̰̗̞͕̪̜̤̤̑̋͊̈́̍̃̒̍ḩ̵̺̯͖̟̳̹̰́̆̃͂̽̈́̀̚ò̵̧̘̫̼̰̮̱̟̾̽̓̓͗͋̈ǹ̶͓̖̯̜͎̫̥̝̌͛̿̎̚͠͝é̸̛̠̝̰͇̥͓͖̘͊͑͗̌͘͝ ,w̡͂i͇͘t̯̂h̹̚ ͓͆a̟̽ m̴̢̭͖̯͚̜̲̿̓̈̇̓̒̈̇͜ï̸̛͕̦͎͕͍͔͍̈́̔͌̒̌̓ͅc̸̢̠̼̞̩̙̼͉̄̀͊͐͑̊͋͠ŗ̶͓͓̖̖̣̻͖̎͋̏̍̊̔̎͝ô̷̢͇̱̻͓̫̥͍͊̎̈́̈̌͆͘p̴̰̗̞͕̪̜̤̤̑̋͊̈́̍̃̒̍ḩ̵̺̯͖̟̳̹̰́̆̃͂̽̈́̀̚ò̵̧̘̫̼̰̮̱̟̾̽̓̓͗͋̈ǹ̶͓̖̯̜͎̫̥̝̌͛̿̎̚͠͝é̸̛̠̝̰͇̥͓͖̘͊͑͗̌͘͝"

Bloodthirsty Prophet

Would you consider these guys?

Or would you consider my current?

Shirtless Fatcat

35,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hello Welcome to Gaia! ;3

Consider my Pokemon Boi? ;3
User Image

Another ref of him
User Image

Artistic freedom so encouraged ;D
optional starter: Treecko

or if he doesn't suit your fancy anyone from my Charahub?
(there is an images tab for references)

Full_Moon83's Prince

Dapper Genius

28,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Married 100
Welcome to Gaia and I hope you're liking it here so far. OuO.

I would love for you to try my avatar. Would you like to draw it?
User Image
I'm gonna try to get everyone here, but it may take some time!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

shy receiver

xMANIIAX's One That Got Away

Man-Hungry Monster

how about me? ; v ;

kuwuromi's Oppa

Trash

cool
welcome to gaia!
If you don't want to read just click the spoiler under Kioku Reference.
Kioku Reference:
She's doesn't smile, 12 and flat by the way. User Image

Statistics:

Species: Half Android / Half Human
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 96 lbs.
Bust Size: Completely Flat
Accessories: Headphone Ears(Her database)
Hair Color: Blue to Purple Ombre
Eye Color: One indigo, one dark violet
Usual Outfit: Romper over leggings and White Converse
She also have detached sleeves

Personality:

Overall Kioku is a clueless innocent little girl. She is very kind but frequently has emotional attacks and memories from the time at the lab. Her brain automatically shuts it out so she has recent amnesia. She is incapable of smiling but she cries a lot.

Backstory:

Basically Kioku was a mistake, and her parents certainly thought so, though they decided to keep her. As she grew up, she grew less social due to parental neglect and they interpreted it as a superior aura. They got so sick of her they sold her to scientists for an experiment. They were testing if they can create emotions and personalities. Over time they inserted more feelings into her database, her headphone ears, and the chemicals they were using turned her raven black hair to blue and purple. After the many negative emotions she received, she finally decided she would escape. She ran away once and for all.
Maybe make me some birthday art? turning 17 on the 15th of December
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.&User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
please draw us or if your not into couples just the girl?
i would appreciate it heart heart heart heart redface
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

diamago

Anxious Worker

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Noble Shade 100
tsukimama

Thank you so much! I love it emotion_kirakira

Naoki Ishida's Husband

Hardened Member

Welcome, welcome. ^_^

Ahh, the way you draw men is very attractive. cat_redface

Maybe you'd be interested in someone here?

Or my avatar? I'm a male lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces