Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Bibliophile

I'm looking for a thread layout for my new charity. I want the theme to be a dark rainbow, things like this and this. I'd like you to be able to locate or create the images, as well.

I will need one main banner and about seven sub banners, as well as a signature banner. I would also like the banners to NOT be a perfect rectangle or circle or whatever. Pretty shapes. I don't even know. My Charity is here.

If you are interested, please quote me with your prices! and a link to examples if possible.

Hallowed Bibliophile

High-functioning Detective

Beautifully Meaningful
I need a small signature banner. It needs to say "Yuletide Giveaway & Games" be easy to read, and have a winter theme! Quote me with prices and samples please!

Do you want it to have a blue/winter color scheme and are you looking for a small/chibi version of your avi included?

Hallowed Bibliophile

Poppeyy
Beautifully Meaningful
I need a small signature banner. It needs to say "Yuletide Giveaway & Games" be easy to read, and have a winter theme! Quote me with prices and samples please!

Do you want it to have a blue/winter color scheme and are you looking for a small/chibi version of your avi included?

Either would be fine. I wasn't looking for anything too specific, really.

High-functioning Detective

Beautifully Meaningful
Poppeyy
Beautifully Meaningful

I made you a banner. I'll take tips, so it's just based on how much you feel I should receive.
heart Here you go heart

Hallowed Bibliophile

Poppeyy
Beautifully Meaningful
Poppeyy
Beautifully Meaningful

I made you a banner. I'll take tips, so it's just based on how much you feel I should receive.
heart Here you go heart

Thank you! It's lovely!

Hallowed Bibliophile

Hallowed Bibliophile

Hallowed Bibliophile

Hallowed Bibliophile

Hallowed Bibliophile

Beautifully Meaningful

^^

If you like save it n_n
Pay whatever.
Good Luck!
User Image

Hallowed Bibliophile

Leonaenae
Beautifully Meaningful

^^

If you like save it n_n
Pay whatever.
Good Luck!
User Image

It's great, thanks! Sending a trade now!
Beautifully Meaningful

^^

Thank you!!!
You are most welcome, if you have anything specific in mind, my shop is linked in my siggy n_n

Hallowed Bibliophile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces