Welcome to Gaia! ::

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Beige and cream are really good colors.
They match everything without being blaring like white.

Though I can be pretty partial to the crispness of white.

/can talk fashion and colors until the word ends.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

I looooove colors. For some reason I do better with softer colors or darker colors,
          I'm really bad with anything bright. The same goes for my artwork. I tend to avoid
          bright colors, so I try to always force myself to use them when I can. >.<
I like all sorts of colors too, honestly. Esp when it comes to collecting kin and corms XD but I'm definitely drawn much more strongly, in general, to more neutral/natural tones :3

IRL though my fav color to wear is red. XD

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

I'm starting to favor reds and pinks for some reason. xD And purple!
          It goes well with my hair now. I dyed it a dark brown. :3 *is lame*
-kicks down door- -storms to guild to catch Heremon his dang fire sprites while she still can, muttering about work all the while-

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Go get 'em, Heremon!
-keels over and waves goodbye to any potential fire sprites as well as Heremon's tracks he'd gotten from that darn sidequest-

I'm too tired from work and too heartsick from a quarrel with my boyfriend so I legitimately don't have the wherewithal to go dice-rolling for something that seems fruitless tonight. xD Tomorrow I hope I'll have my optimism back haha.

Vampire

I have to keep rolling in the main event too, dov~ if it makes ya feel any better.

I worked 4pm-11pm last night, came home and went straight to bed, then was up at 8:30 at work at 10:15, and JUST walked in the door. And I get to work at 11am tomorrow. Literally NOW is the only time I have to work on my rolls for those darn fire sprites or else my side quest is void. gonk
I wish you far better luck than I have, then. xD I still have to get some writing done so I can reach my word count and I'm all worn out from an emotional rollercoaster.

The good news is music is cool and one of my favorite fanfics updated, so there's still joy in life. heart

Vampire

MUSIC IS COOL, I just gotta find something that fits my vibes right now. Want to have Heremon interact with my boyo, Abrax? Maybe that'll help us both?
Maybe in the very soon future? I can legitimately just feel that I'm pretty bled dry today, so it'll have to wait until the next Event I think. c: Either that or a PRP in the future. Or both. xD

Vampire

<3 /snugs gently. I understand completely! Do whatever you gotta do. I hope you feel better soon!

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
LOLLI qAq

gently quotes in case my event post didn't reach you~ ; v ; <3

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Jullian de Akillian
LOLLI qAq

gently quotes in case my event post didn't reach you~ ; v ; <3
<33
It did. I've just been dealing with a really bad migraine all day. I'm sorry, I'll do my best to be super speedy before the official cut-off time.

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
LOLLI qAq

It's alright! dont worry about it if you're not feeling well! Rest is more important!

I don't mind not winning anything honestly but i just didn't want you to miss out on the event due to my uber slowness of slow

i can always just steal corms from ktns huehue

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces