9,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Drake Blades
AKA Jack of Blades
OOC:

Drake knew what he was doing next so he was just relaxing and enjoying his drink and company when someone entered the office, it seemed from what the man said Aki had a new pet. Internally growling at himself for thinking maybe Aki would want to re live the last nights events on a later date, he watched the exchange and raised his glass.

"Nice to meet you...make sure you keep him happy... I would hate to cut something off"
he warned, he did this with most of Akis new toys since a few had displeased him in the past.

Magnetic Gekko

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nikuyoku Nakami
Queen Showboy #1
OOC: Nikuyoku has a bit of a masochist side lol and call him whatever you want lol

Nikuyoku glanced at the one called Drake from the chair that the leader had given him. Drake was Kaukiro's right-hand man. Nikuyoku grinned at the man's words, slightly sad that wasn't going to happen. He turned his attention back to Kazuhiro and asked in a quiet, caramel voice, "When is the initiation?" Nikuyoku was dying for something interesting to happen, but stayed still and overall relaxed in his chair.

Silent Moan
Catowynchan
Viper-Sagara

Timid Detective

User Image
♠ ♡ Takumi Ueda ♢ ♣
♣ Queen's Newbie ♠
Location: HQ Company: Akihiko, Drake, and Nikuyoku Status: Content and Mostly Healthy, minor cuts in his hand
OOC:

"I will not die in the night, but in the light of the sun,"

Takumi glanced over as the newcomer introduced himself, before looking back to Akihiko. It seemed that he had been expecting Nikuyoku, so no action was necessary. Though, it seemed that their little chat was over for the time being. Turning his attention back to the new showboy, he nodded his head when he was introduced and smiled slightly at his reaction to Drake's threat. Either he didn't take the second in command seriously, which was foolish, or he was hoping they were true. Between that and his question about the initiation, it was clear he was confident to say least. Quite a bit different than some of the other showboys he had seen come and go in his short time there.

"With the ashes of this world in my lungs."

Viper-Sagara
Silent Moan

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
Akihiko Kazuhiro

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akihiko smirked at the boy's question, "My my..eager are we. Well intiaition isn't any set thing. I'll bring you on a few missions with me, and if I think you're good enough to carry the name, i'll give you one of these." He took out his large ornate knife, sticking it into the lavish wood of his desk. He slid his eyes over to Drake, "Though don't get me wrong Niku, you are mostly here to be my eye candy, and someone to keep me company. You're to show I carry enough power to own a showboy, you're like the face of our little...company here. Because if i wanted someone just for sex I would have visited one of my brothels." He said pointedly, looking back at his showboy. Suddenly his monitor flashed to life, and flickered to their air vents. "Seems we have a little rat..." He pulled up an image of a male trying to slowly make his way through their air system, clueless as to the fact he was being watched. "Let's have some fun.." Akihiko shut the air vents around the male, trapping him and sealing off his air. "Let's see now...He smells like a king rat...so we'll just have to use a little poison." Aki typed something in, and on the cameras, a dark brownish green mist soon filled the air, and the fun began.

User Image

Viper-Sagara
Catowynchan
Yukiiku Atshushi

Greedy Genius

χ Σ Ӣ Ί Σ Ƚ
N e i l X i a o - L u

P a r k e r S e h y u n
∂ я . η σ ρ є

Hey doctor
This kind of feeling is pretty nice Huh
I cant resist the force of your attraction
Youre slowly making me melt...
Someone call the doctor

User Image

Xeniel and Sehyun had finished their brief meeting at the Deli before they decided to stop by the Brothel and leave behind instructions. Xeniel had shrugged and said he'd got to cut off a pinky toe, so he'd return later that night to actually run the show, but until then, focus on getting the girls into positions where people associated with the Kings would 'buy' their services for the night. Sehyun had mostly stood in the background and smoked his vapor pen and shoved his hands in his pockets before looking the other way.
When they were done at the Brothel, Xeniel sent a text to Akihiko: "I have the ladies in position, and Sehyun with me... Anything you need us to do?" He slipped the phone into his pocket and awaited any further instruction. In the meantime, Xeniel and Sehyun walked towards the headquarters, as it was likely that if Akihiko had any instructions for either or both of them, he'd likely want to give them to the two in person instead of through a text message that could easily be hacked and read... and that was never good.

User Image

"The punch that I threw for you,
We who are thirsty from the long fight
Everyones different
Everyone takes sides.
And those words are just words of ignorant people!
Since the words that echo in my heart are different from yours...
Im mad! So listen to my 4-measure nagging!
(Rest In Peace) What's the name of the game?"

╔════════════════════╗
WIth whom?: Ourselves

Song: Road#Lie by Henry Lau
[[OOC: Sorry I've been inactive... I am sick and hopped up on DayQuil Severe.
╚═════════════════════╝

Silent Moan

Shameless Sex Symbol

12,525 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Drew Hawkeye Akemi

User Image
Hawkeye sighed as Zane smiled pathetically."Darling, stop ruining your charm with that pathetic look. And I always need to know how you are feeling. How am I suppose to protect someone if I don't know if they're able to protect themselves or not? Really now, dear."

Hawkeye tensed as they went back into the room with Shadow. Sure Zane might already trust him, but he was suspicious of him. He was of almost everyone. Kazuki was finally on his trustable people list. That was a change, but these new kids? And the doc. Hell no. He wasn't trusting them. He poured Zane a glass of ice water and gave it to him and then sat.

"Ah, Luna. Playing with Shade. Why am I not surprised? He then picked up the roll, studied it, and smelled it. "did you do something to it? You didn't poison it...did you?" The King's body guard took a bite of the roll and sighed. It had been a long month. He closed his eyes for a second as he chewed but they snapped back open as he felt his roll get taken away. "Luna..." He sighed as he watched the tiny fuzz ball drag the roll away and start to eat it herself, sitting next to shade.

Where am I? Zane's living room
Who am I with? Zane, Shadow
How do I feel? Tense, suspicious
Who Am I? The King's Guard

ooc:

royal rose bud

viper-sagara

Magnetic Gekko

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Nikuyoku Nakami
Queen Showboy #1
OOC: is that just a random person you're killing?? lmfao. also, Eyecandy is a good nickname.

Nikuyoku's attention diverted, for a fraction of a second, to the other man in the room and nodded slightly in acknowledgement, then turned back to Kazuhiro. Nikuyoku listened intently the leader as he told him about the initiation, an eager look in his eyes. He glanced at the ornate knife that was laid out on the desk, his only reason of interest in it being the claim it gave him that he belonged somewhere. Nikuyoku sat thoughtfully, liking the sound of Eyecandy, and stated so softly. Nikuyoku chuckled quietly and nodded in understanding as the leader continued talking about Nikuyoku's role as showboy and how he wasn't just there for sex. Sometimes it's good to have company in others than in mindless sex dolls. Suddenly Kazuhiro's monitor lit up, as did Nikuyoku's eyes shortly after. Nikuyoku pushed his blonde hair from his eyes and leaned forward, eager to see what his leader would do. Nikuyoku barely refrained from clapping his hands in delight as Kazuhiro chose poison to get rid of the intruder. In Nikuyoku's opinion, if one acts like a rat, then one should get treated like a rat. The blonde grinned as the rat realized what was going to happen to him and tried to go back and get out. However, the rat's fat hips got stuck and sealed his fate. Nikuyoku's cold smile (mixed somehow with an odd fond look) finally touched his eyes as the fat rat thrashed about. This was the kind of entertainment that could keep Nikuyoku happy for his whole life.

Silent Moan
Catowynchan
Viper-Sagara

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
Akihiko Kazuhiro

Aki leaned forward on his desk, watching the male on camera die before his lip curled in disgust. "They always have to defecate before they die.. Now let's see which one of my pretties will clean that up before it smells.." He took his phone out, seeing Xeniel's text. "Come here lovely, let me give you a slice of our cake." Akihiko quickly sent a text out to one of his lower grunts, informing them which vent needed to be cleaned and how. He put the device down and looked at his new Eyecandy, a smirk on his lips. "I could see you liked that, that's very good. Most tend to look away. It's a pity you weren't here earlier this morning, you could have helped with getting my lovely money back." He couldn't help but smirk, looking back at Drake. "How are your scars feeling, you seem stiff today." Aki let out a low giggle, knowing perfectly well just how the other must be feeling. "So Niku.. What do you know about your fattest rats, the kings?" He wondered if the other knew anything about them really, tilting his head slightly as he looked at him.

User Image

Viper-Sagara
Catowynchan
Yukiiku Atshushi

OOC: Yep, Random people make for the best killings c;

Timid Detective

User Image「Kazuki Himura」
「The King's 2nd Show Boy」
OOC: Sorry about the wait.

"Deception and perfection wonderful traits,"

Kazu merely glanced at the people who had taken notice of them. To someone like the informant who knew people like his life depended on it, because it often did, they were quite out of place and it was very obvious what they were doing. It didn't help their situation any that he recognized a few of them as low level Queens. Harmless enough to most of their comrades, but honestly not something that he wanted to deal with at the moment. Luckily, Shota was just as good at reading people and knew to get out quickly and quietly.

When they were in the taxi, he set his own bag down as he nonchalantly checked to see if anyone was following them in the mirrors. He looked over at Shota, debating whether to give him the truth or something a bit more comforting before once again deciding the truth was the best route. "I believe most of them aren't part of them persay, but there were a few low ranking members amongst them," he replied quietly. "The others were probably informants and the like or people looking to get on the Queen's good side. I don't see any, but did any follow us?"

"One will breed love and the other hate."

Royal Rose Bud
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alien Warrior

16,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Axel DeFrag Flores
The Kings Hacker

It had been quite a while since Axel had given a report, probably longer since he had had a good walk outside of his little computer lab. Despite this though, he knew he couldget himself in trouble doing what he was doing. Going to the Boss' place was normally by invite only, and he had heard what the dogs could do to a person if they didn't like you. Sighing though as he reached the door he took off his necklace, it being one of the few things that would be at least slightly difficult to destroy with teeth, and slipped it through the mail slot before knocking on the door waiting for a response.
SeekerGlow176
Viper-Sagara

Demonic Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

"Yearning for companionship.
Yet unable to put someone in danger for my selfish desire.
I can't put my soul mate in harm.
So wherever you are stay hidden from me.
For I am Death if I touch you"

Zane Winters
Reaper

Place:
His own Living room
With:Shadow & Hawkeye
OOC:

Zane whimpered as he felt his face heat up, it seemed he was starting to get one of his hot flushes again. Looking over to Hawkeye he nodded, smiling softly as he spoke. "I...your right Hawkeye.. but I think right now I might need you to protect me... I'm afraid my body has decided to play tricks on me..." he groaned as he leaned his weight into Shadow as he felt the other rub his aching shoulders. The usually energetic male looked like someone had sucked all his energy away considering not too long ago he was so full of energy and happy.

Hearing the clanging sound of something being deposited in the tray by the door he looked over hazily as Lucian bounded to the tin, Shade lying by Zanes feet as the cat came over with its stolen meal. Sniffing the chain the canine barked, it seemed a new visitor was by the door. Thinking on who it might have been it had to be someone he gave a card key to and done a meeting with so Lucian could get a good sniff of the person.

Blinking he looked to the door and sighed "come in..." he called, looking to Hawkeye weakly. Zane was having one of those moments where he was as weak as a kitten, so he would be relying on his pets and Hawkeye in case things went south.

Demonic Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Drake Blades
AKA Jack of Blades
OOC:

Drake sighed as he watched the man dying on screen, smiling. "So at least we know my new poison gas works considering the last rodent that almost got in through the vents" he said softly. When cleaning was brought up he placed his glass down, "Not me I cleaned up the last rat that came crawling through the vents" he said softly. "Besides I have a trip to pack for" he added, groaning as moving again made his clothing rub on his sensitive hicky inflicted scars.

It was Aki who decided to ask a teasing question and he blushed pouting, "I'm sorry that my performance isn't up it its usual high performance... I am working with some new ailments I haven't experienced before" he said before smirking.

"Perhaps I need you to train me so I am use to working with such things" he commented smoothly rubbing the exposed hickies over his neck and chin scars.

Alien Warrior

16,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Axel DeFrag Flores
The Kings Hacker

Okay, so one of the dogs was at the door. Hearing the okay on the other side he drew himself up a bit and opened the door. Looking behind it he saw his necklace and promptly retrived it. AFter that he aproached the boss with an ackward smile. "Heh...Sorry for the unexspected visit boss. I figured you would like an in person report for a change." Looking over the boss carefully he noticed he wasn't quite at his forte at the moment. "Would now be a bad time sir?"

Loyal Guildswoman

Shadow

Role: Showboy 1User Image
Where: Zane's Palace
With: Zane, Hawk, Candy

Shadow listened as he heard the sound of something hitting the bottom of a box, the dogs checking it out and clearing it as Zane leaned back into him, causing him to huff slightly in a rather happy fashion. He listened to Zane's words, noticing the lack of energy and had a feeling which he acted on. Since Zane had a visitor and was feeling faint, he used the message he was giving him in a way to make it seem that Zane was just really relaxed or beginning to relax as to help his image out just to be safe. Shadow said nothing as the fiery looker spoke, his eyes taking him in before he simply blended into the background so to say, acting much like his pet, Umbara. While observing Shadow couldn't help but think about this and that, the thought crossing his mind as of how to refer to this new man until he learned his name. Deciding to just call him 'Candy' for the time being, at least that's what Shadow decided to call him in his head seeing as the man was rather attractive, at least in Shadow's eyes, he didn't know about Zane or Hawk's opinion on the matter nor would he bring it up with them as it might offend Zane or perhaps annoy Zane to learn about Shadow's wandering eye. Shadow kept his eyes trained on Zane's shoulders, working out a rather tight knot while he thought about reading up on the subject and things relating to what ever he could so that he could be of better use.

Umbara nudged Kazuki, flashing colors before recalling that only Shadow could understand them, and so began to move about looking for objects to use to help him explain that he saw a few of those odd two wheel car-bike thingies and people near them with phones talking to the ones on them while eyeing the taxi as it left. He didn't know if they would follow, but he figured it would help to convey that they could be following on those bikes just in case it could save their tails. Umbara just hoped that the point would come across with what he could manage, not seeing anything obvious or any sign of a tail but knowing that those odd bikes can be very sneaky and could get places normal cars can't, like alleyways, and that could be a pain if they used them to force the taxi to a halt and go for them. Umbara knew that it was probably unlikely but it was better to be safe and alive then dead and sorry.

Viper-Sagara

Necra Eclips

Catowynchan

Greedy Genius

χ Σ Ӣ Ί Σ Ƚ
N e i l X i a o - L u

P a r k e r S e h y u n
∂ я . η σ ρ є

Hey doctor
This kind of feeling is pretty nice Huh
I cant resist the force of your attraction
Youre slowly making me melt...
Someone call the doctor

User Image

Upon entering the Headquarters, Xeniel had brandished his gun and threatened the peons. Sehyun ignored it because out of the employees in the building Xeniel was more outspoken with his madness but he was also one of the most startlingly sane. Lower peons scattered, their little suits wrinkling with the combined effort it took to fit twenty through every doorway in the main lobby. Served the mooks right in Sehyun's opinion, but then again, he wasn't really interested in a lot of the lower echelon. Xeniel proceeded to threaten them and outright harass the poor secretary that had the absolute misfortune to share an elevator with them. Although, Sehyun might have idly joined in for a moment, not like it mattered or anything. Though Xeniel had given the guy props for managing to get out of the elevator doors before they were even halfway open.

When they reached Akihiko's floor, Sehyun for the first time that day, Xeniel was twirling his gun and whistling the most jolly macabre tone he could manage, and Sehyun smoked his vapor pens. Because nothing was more calming in the presence of madmen that smoking... or the act of it anyway. They entered the office, well Xeniel pushed it open and laid his eyes on the new slice of cake that had decided to grace the Queens with their presence. Sehyun lingered back while the blonde shot forward. "Hello, Hello, Hello, just who is this lovely creature? You should let him into my information gathering circles~ I'm sure he'll be quite the help."

Sehyun huffed and crossed his arms, "He's a show boy not a blatant prostitute."
He winked at their illustrious leader while Xeniel continued absentmindedly spinning his handgun but using his free hand to blow a kiss at both the boss and their two newest members

User Image

"The punch that I threw for you,
We who are thirsty from the long fight
Everyones different
Everyone takes sides.
And those words are just words of ignorant people!
Since the words that echo in my heart are different from yours...
Im mad! So listen to my 4-measure nagging!
(Rest In Peace) What's the name of the game?"

╔════════════════════╗
WIth whom?: Takumi, Drake, Akihko, Nikuyoku

Song: Goya no Machiawase by HELLO SLEEPWALKERS
[[OOC: Going to Anime Matsuri, if anyone's going, hit me up. I'll be Yang Xiao-Long.
╚═════════════════════╝

Silent Moan

Yukiiku Atshushi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out