Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loki Gibbs's Princess

Sweet Otaku

15,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Imagine the worst thing you've ever gone through,

okay now imagine that you are having a conversation with someone whom you are unaware has gone through the same thing, only worse,

picture your conversation ended up you yelling and fiercely arguing with that person over that topic, only because they were trying to positively encourage you to "let it go" (no song references here) and you thought they didn't understand you.

the only reason they are being positive is because they don't want you to hurt like them.

^
l
l
l
next time you argue with their positivity, make sure that you know that they don't know what you are going through. In fact, it be best to assume the best before the worst, then you will feel your best.

Legitimately, no one will be able to insult you because you keep taking their insults in a positive light. Omg! The frustration you'd cause them. How's that for awesome-sauce! 3nodding

Moonlight Healer

Loki Gibbs's Princess

Sweet Otaku

15,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
OtakuKat
Wow...o.o

What's your thought? X3 I'm interested to know! X3

Moonlight Healer

Kara Umi-U
OtakuKat
Wow...o.o

Just....wow. XD;; I can definitely see that happening!

Loki Gibbs's Princess

Sweet Otaku

15,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
OtakuKat
Kara Umi-U
OtakuKat
Wow...o.o

really? XD I've ran into it a couple of times, and it is seriously annoying.

I'm there trying to tell them that I understand because I've had something similar, but then they refuse to believe me and everything I try to tell them either doesn't get through or is misunderstood. XD

It's really sad, yeah?

Wintry Avenger

the word is 'legitimately'.

Loki Gibbs's Princess

Sweet Otaku

15,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
obamaurmama
the word is 'legitimately'.

Oh! Yeah! I knew I spelled it wrong! XD I was in a rush so yeah.

Thank you for pointing it out to me though! X3

Moonlight Healer

Kara Umi-U
OtakuKat
Kara Umi-U
OtakuKat
Wow...o.o

I'm there trying to tell them that I understand because I've had something similar, but then they refuse to believe me and everything I try to tell them either doesn't get through or is misunderstood. XD

It's really sad, yeah?

Yeah...I find it annoying when I try to empathize with people and they don't listen. It's not my fault I haven't had the same experiences as them...

Loki Gibbs's Princess

Sweet Otaku

15,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
OtakuKat
Kara Umi-U
OtakuKat
Kara Umi-U
OtakuKat
Wow...o.o

It's really sad, yeah?

Yeah...I find it annoying when I try to empathize with people and they don't listen. It's not my fault I haven't had the same experiences as them...

I know right! Have you ever had someone blame what ever their feeling on you for trying to empathize with them??

Moonlight Healer

Kara Umi-U
OtakuKat
Kara Umi-U
OtakuKat
Kara Umi-U
OtakuKat
Wow...o.o

It's really sad, yeah?

I know right! Have you ever had someone blame what ever their feeling on you for trying to empathize with them??

I don't remember honestly. Usually they either say something like "you don't understand" or disregard/turn my positive encouragement into something negative.

Loki Gibbs's Princess

Sweet Otaku

15,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
OtakuKat
Kara Umi-U
OtakuKat
Kara Umi-U
OtakuKat

It's really sad, yeah?

I don't remember honestly. Usually they either say something like "you don't understand" or disregard/turn my positive encouragement into something negative.

Yeah, I know right. I get that so often. It's definitely irritating. XD

Moonlight Healer

Kara Umi-U
OtakuKat
Kara Umi-U
OtakuKat
Kara Umi-U
OtakuKat

It's really sad, yeah?

Well we do our best right? 8'D

Loki Gibbs's Princess

Sweet Otaku

15,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
OtakuKat
Kara Umi-U
OtakuKat
Kara Umi-U
OtakuKat

Amen to that sister! XD Well as long as we have one person who understands, it makes it better am I right?

Moonlight Healer

Kara Umi-U
OtakuKat
Kara Umi-U
OtakuKat
Kara Umi-U
OtakuKat

Amen to that sister! XD Well as long as we have one person who understands, it makes it better am I right?

Eeeyup.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces