Welcome to Gaia! ::

Party Punk

REMADE REQUEST FORUM!
CLICK HERE PLEASE
heart

Edit4: Thinking about restarting the thread in a new one once I neaten some things up a bit, so stay tuned for that uwu
Edit3: Added a place for 'waiting art from' and 'received art from' -- also sold a tooooon of stuff so now I'm officially over 400bil for funds!!!! whee
Edit2: I added some rules for art that takes longer than a week uwu
Edit: It's just past two in the morning so this is still a bit messy, but I'll consider it open as I clean it up here and there 4laugh

Howdy
heart
I'm sure a few of you have seen me lurking around the art forums for a while, and I decided to open up a permanent thread for my ocs and requesting art of them!

I really only go on gaia nowadays to make art and receive art, so
Yeah

I have ten ocs total, with an eleventh I'm currently working on and hopefully that'll be all for my ocs because there are so many to manage ahehh

And with so many ocs, I've broken them down into four groups so you can see who to draw together or whatnot idk mostly for my own organization purposes I guess

I hope at least one of them piques your interest~
heart

Party Punk

The following are my four main ocs that I would like art of the most.
They're the ones that I've had for the longest and hold a special place with me.
heart

♥Flan♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Charahub Link

Flan
Nineteen years old
5”5’
Pansexual
Born June 5th
Gemini
ESFP

Sounds like Beast Boy from Teen Titans

A self-proclaimed Party King and Flirtatious Flop
A self-absorbed prankster
Addicted to lsd drugs from partying, but tells everyone ‘I can stop if I want to’.
Has a tendency for breaking glowsticks over people’s heads if they’re being a ‘party pooper’.

A lot of things tend to go over his head since he only really focuses on a conversation if it’s about himself, although sometime’s he’ll try to pay attention if it’s about Puddi or Castor or anyone else he knows. But if the conversation isn’t focused on his opinion about things or if the other person speaking is talking too much about themselves, he has no issue just up and leaving in the middle of a conversation.

When speaking or typing, he has a quirk of turning anything with the word ‘fan’ in it into ‘flan’, such as, flantastic, flantabulous, flanfiction, inflant, “I’m your biggest flan”. He hardly ever takes into regard someone’s gender, going with some terms like “dude” or “bro” or “babe” to refer to people.

Brown hair
Grey eyes
Wears graphic tees and cargo shorts with red converse
Wears white shuttershades when he’s at a party, but just normal glasses when he isn’t

More Refs
User Image
User Image
User Image

♦Puddi♦

User Image

Charahub Link

Puddi
Fifteen years old
5”3’
Bisexual (preference towards girls)
Born November 16th
Scorpio
ISFJ

Sounds like Presea from Tales of Symphonia

Very quick-tempered and easy to anger/annoy, all the while swearing like a sailor
Hates being babied and coddled, liking to experience things for herself
Nearly always judges first impressions on appearance first
Almost always ends up falling for someone who would never love her in return

She is very yandere, coming off as sweet and loving, but once you find out that she’s interested in you she will do whatever convincing it takes for you to ‘admit your love’ for her, being very handy with a butcher’s knife or a generic knife if need be. In her eyes, there’s no reason why you would ever need convincing to love her, but sometimes you don’t realize it yet. You will in time though, no matter how much convincing it will take.

When speaking or typing, it varies on who she’s speaking to. When she’s talking to Flan or anyone else, she hardly ever uses emoticons and she’s very flat to where it’s hard to tell what her emotions are. When she’s talking to Palefish she uses lots of cutesy emoticons while still keeping her grammar and spelling in check. When she’s speaking to someone that she’s interested in, she goes way overboard with any sort of emoticons and her grammar/spelling becomes very shorthand and quick (“o3o hey thereeee c: how r u? ^-^ i hope ur doing well!!!! :33 ehe u love me rite? +u+ tell me u <3 me +u+”)

Brown hair
Green eyes
Wears dresses and skirts with lots of pinks and bows

More Refs
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

♣Alfie♣

Charahub Link

Alfie
Twenty One years old
6”1’
Straight (odd preference towards Flan though)
Born February 24th
Pisces
INTJ

Sounds like a typical main character from RPGs with a heavy western twang

--more to be added later (view charahub link for better details)--

More Refs

♠Prince Palefish♠

Charahub Link

Prince Palefish
Twenty Three years old
5"9'
Asexual
Born January 30th
Aquarius
ENTJ

Sounds like Frederic from Eternal Sonata

--more to be added later (view charahub link for better details)--

More Refs

Party Punk

The following two ocs are ocs that I had a long while ago, abandoned for a few years, then brought them back to be in an adorable relationship together.
heart

Lucette&Abigail

Lucette's Charahub Link

Abigail's Charahub Link

--more info to be added, follow the charahub link for better information--

Party Punk

These three ocs are from a story I started writing when I was a younger kid (probably about six years ago??) that I forgot even existed until I came across the story while I was cleaning out my room. I figured they were salvage-able enough from their Mary-Sue days and revamped them into full-fledged ocs
heart

○Kazuki○

Fifteen years old
5"3'
Human mage with ice powers

Charahub Link

╪Skyler╪

Charahub Link

Fifteen years old
5"4
Vampire

█Randal█

Charahub Link

Sixteen years old
5"6'
Werewolf

Party Punk

I have an oc (and one in the making) that don't have a particular place among my other ocs so she can't be grouped in anywhere yet, so I use her within all their stories in one way or another
heart

±Evaline±

Charahub Link

Twenty Two years old
5"7

**note, she is not supposed to be white skinned gonk **

--more info to be added, follow the charahub link--

More Refs

!!OC UnderConstruction!!

Feel free to draw up some concept arts for them if you're up for descriptions versus pictures~~

Kyle/Kylie

Right now the only refs I have of them are from online maker things so until I get the motivation to draw up an actual reference, feel free to look at these:
Kyle
User Image

"Kylie"
User Image

Eighteen years old
5"11'
Evaline's younger brother

**Magical Boy/Girl**

Finds a pendant that was meant to be found by Evaline she was supposed to become the magical girl
When Kyle first finds it he's suddenly turned into a girl which catches him by more than a little surprise and he freaks out
It doesn't just dress him like a girl, he literally becomes one
Only way for him to turn back is if he finds the 'cursed item' that he needs to defeat. He finds it, it reveals its true form, he fights it, it turns miniaturized, and he is supposed to give the item into the magical animal companion (to be determined) so he can turn back
Pendant only reacts when there is a 'cursed item' nearby and he automatically transforms
He could be on a date with a girl then poof suddenly he's a magical girl and blah blah blah

Calls himself Kylie when he's the magical girl and he tries his best to keep it a secret from everyone because he finds it embarrassing

Tries to give Evaline the pendant since she's supposed to be the one 'destined' to have it, but she basically is like 'lol nope i am no magical girl bye' and kyle is the one stuck with the responsibility

Party Punk

So those are all my ocs!

If you're interested in drawing any of them, feel free to ask here or link me to a shop of yours!

~~~~~~~~~~

My current gold amount is at 789.2bil.

RLC payments are currently open//closed
RLC payments will open back up by around December 10th or 11th
so feel free to stick around until they're back open heart

edit: oops I forgot I don't get paid this week, it's next week ;;;; So they'll open up by December 17th, sorry for the confusion! sweatdrop

~~~~~~~~~~

Any form of rlc discussion I would much prefer to be sent through a message.
If rlc is closed, that usually just means I'm waiting on my next paycheck from work, and it'll open back up within a week of me closing it,
so if you are still interested in rlc if it's closed, just shoot me a message and I'll answer it once I'm available for rlc commissions once again.
Also if I close rlc commissions after you've already messaged me and I've answered, it'll still be open for you, no worries heart

I'm always open to freebs, of course uwu
Any art given without a pricetag will be considered a freeb and I'll likely just tip your post for it.

Also, if I accept your art and start the trade, if I don't hear any progress or information within a week, I will cancel the trade.
If you're doing the art and see me cancel, let me know you're working on it and I'll gladly resend the trade c:

I hope you get some inspiration from any of my ocs
heart

Party Punk

Waiting on Art From:
-reeeeeeeev -- 8bil/Evaline&Skyler&Randal
-Yaoi Jesus Senpai -- 12bil/Alfie

-ItzKyoume -- rlc/Skyler&Evaline
-WanderingSketchPad -- rlc/Evaline
-Sthale -- rlc/Skyler
-rinniex -- rlc/Puddi
-Yosh the Panda -- rlc/Palefish&Evaline
-Angry littlefevil -- rlc/Lucette&Abigail

Received Art From:
Whimsical Butts
User Image

Etienne Xelki

sulio
User Image
User Image

tsubasa_mei
User Image

Vladimirka
User Image

Rottikins (rlc!)
User Image

Ghoosties (rlc!)
User Image

Hekisei (rlc!)
User Image

Party Punk

Aaaand I'm open!
-crickets-

Party Punk

Party Punk

northern d0wnpour
heart
northern d0wnpour
heart

Hello there , How are you ?! ~
i was wondering if you're interested in my art , here are my samples (the first ones are my new style) emotion_yatta ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Party Punk

La Jolie Papillon

Oh wow, they're so cute!!
Do you have a price range in mind of how much they'll cost? C:
northern d0wnpour
La Jolie Papillon

aww thank you <3
well i get bribes for the first style always +20 bill for the second style it's +30 bill , the customer always bribe me ^^
http://averlsart.weebly.com This is my website where my art is there will be more just not now. I would love to draw a character for you

My price range is 5-10bil for full body its negotiable

Party Punk

La Jolie Papillon
northern d0wnpour
La Jolie Papillon

aww thank you <3
well i get bribes for the first style always +20 bill for the second style it's +30 bill , the customer always bribe me ^^

Right now, 20bil is sliiightly out of my current funds, but i plan on selling a bunch of my items i dont use, so ill let you know when i have the funds if you're still up for drawing one of them c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff