Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which of these pages is the most interesting to you?

A general website 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Facebook 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Tumblr 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Deviant Art 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Screw this, I'm going to YouTube 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
I love Gaia! 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
1 2 >

Invisible Phantom

So, I've got quite a few links here I want to share with you guys. Most of it is devoted to my artwork, but others are devoted to my YouTube channel, and other random pages that I control. I hope you all will take a gander at these pages, and give them your support if they greatly interest you. It will be greatly appreciated.

Please note that this thread is to help support the works that I create, and to try to support the links down below. If you wish to promote your own personal works, please do not post on this thread. It is quite rude. Thank you for taking the time to read this over.

Brandt Artistry Facebook
MultiAsh Deviant Art
MultiAsh Tumblr
MultiAsh Facebook Page
MultiAsh Productions

Invisible Phantom

Hey, guys. Check out The Autumn Angel on my pages. It's finished, and it looks beautiful~

Invisible Phantom

I hope you all are enjoy the links and the stuff that I've posted. If you do, please share them with your friends.

Invisible Phantom

Hey, guys. Tomorrow, I plan on recording Corpse Party Rebuilt tomorrow for my YouTube channel. I know there's nothing on it yet, but I just wanted to let you guys know beforehand, just in case any of you are Corpse Party fans. This is going to be the first RPG horror type game that I'll play for my channel, so I hope you'll look forward to it!

Invisible Phantom

Hey, guys! Have you checked out my videos on YouTube? It's pretty funny. Also, if you have Facebook, you can check out my artwork on Facebook, or even Deviant Art.

Invisible Phantom

I'll be posting up some more videos tomorrow. So, keep a look out for those!

Invisible Phantom

Hey there, guys. I recently became a partner on YouTube. Also, I posted up a brand new video on my YouTube channel. So, if you guys want to take a look, please feel free to look. You can find it in my signature, or on my profile. It'd mean a lot to me if you guys checked it out.

Invisible Phantom

Hey there, everybody! A brand new Happy Wheels video is up on my YouTube channel, in case you all are interested in watching.

Invisible Phantom

Hey there, guys. So, just a couple of updates for you. I've uploaded a brand new Corpse Party Rebuilt video for you all to enjoy on my YouTube channel, and I've uploaded a brand new drawing on my Deviant Art, and Brandt Artistry Facebook pages. So, please check those out if you haven't already.

Invisible Phantom

A brand new Happy Wheels video is up on my YouTube channel.

Invisible Phantom

Hey there, everybody! I have finished Corpse Party Rebuilt for you! If any of you guys want to watch it, please check out my YouTube channel. I would like to thank anyone who has watched me play through the series already. It really means a lot to me knowing you guys are watching my videos and supporting me.

Invisible Phantom

Hey there, everybody. I posted up a brand new video. If you haven't checked it out yet, please do so. Also, I'm currently working on the last seasonal angel for my drawing series: the winter angel. It'll be finished as soon as possible, and posted up onto my Brandt Artistry Facebook page, and my Deviant Art page.

Invisible Phantom

Hey, guys. I've posted up a new video today with Crusade, and I'm still working on the Winter Angel~ Please check out those links!

Invisible Phantom

Happy new year, everyone! A brand new Happy Wheels video is on my channel!

Invisible Phantom

Hey everybody. I've got a couple of things for you. First thing, I've uploaded another Happy Wheels on my channel this morning. So if you're interested, go ahead and check it out. Also, I've finally finished my winter angel. This means that my artwork series, The Seasonal Angels, has been finished. You can find it on Brandt Artistry Facebook or on my Deviant Art page. So go ahead and check it out!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff