Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Loiterer

Friendly Loiterer

Invisible Otaku

i see an art trade but idk my art is good enough
User Image
art i did earlier also hv other styles which i'll provide samples if yr interested in AT

Excitable Snack

Unumei
That's it. Go ahead now.

Username: invexx

What: flat colored sketch, this couple, full body? i really like what you did here and here
Price: idk if your prices in the first post are current--they seem kinda low? bribing 250b

What: same couple, sketch dump
Price: bribing another 200b?

Additional notes:

- for the colored piece, maybe if you could draw them just sitting and talking? she would sit with her legs to one side, and he sits cross-legged.
- male is always barefoot
- female, you can play with her hairstyle. as long as half of it's left loose, she kinda does whatever she feels like (center/off-center part, soft bangs, partial updo, you can be creative). occasionally she wraps it all up in a loose braid if she's doing something where it would otherwise get in the way.
- feel free to PM me if you want more details about their relationship or personality for the sketch dump
- or if you want more gaia_gaiagold for what i'm asking

Friendly Loiterer

invexx
Unumei
That's it. Go ahead now.

Username: invexx

What: flat colored sketch, this couple, full body? i really like what you did here and here
Price: idk if your prices in the first post are current--they seem kinda low? bribing 250b

What: same couple, sketch dump
Price: bribing another 200b?

Additional notes:

- for the colored piece, maybe if you could draw them just sitting and talking? she would sit with her legs to one side, and he sits cross-legged.
- male is always barefoot
- female, you can play with her hairstyle. as long as half of it's left loose, she kinda does whatever she feels like (center/off-center part, soft bangs, partial updo, you can be creative). occasionally she wraps it all up in a loose braid if she's doing something where it would otherwise get in the way.
- feel free to PM me if you want more details about their relationship or personality for the sketch dump
- or if you want more gaia_gaiagold for what i'm asking

Oh, they look fun!! Yes for both orders!

The prices are correct, I always tend to keep mine lower than average. *shrugs* Not sure why. If you want to keep the flat colored sketch at 250b, I'll jazz it up a bit, or you can just pay listed price! Whatever you'd like!

II-solitude-II

I appreciate the offer, but no thank you!

Friendly Loiterer

invexx

P.S. Did you specifically want sketchy lines?

Excitable Snack

Unumei

gaia_diamond ooh thank you so much i'm really excited!! whee
gaia_diamond colored sketch trade (250b) will come from me // sketch dump trade (200b) will come from my mule moanasurf (it will be labeled as invexx). reason is so that you have immediate access to funds should you finish one piece ahead of the other.
gaia_diamond i think your stuff is worth paying a bit more than the base prices. if you want to "jazz up" the colored piece, go for it--the only thing i don't care for is when the lines themselves are colored to match the rest of the piece
gaia_diamond yes^100 to the sketchy lines please~~ heart

Friendly Loiterer

invexx

Got it!! I'll PM you with WIPs. Thank you very much for the commission and the compliments!!

Excitable Snack

gaia_diamond

Friendly Loiterer

Friendly Loiterer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items