User Image

Hey all your Year of the Sheep fans! I know, I know. None of you got Sheep? Didn't you find that peculiar? Fun fact, that's because the Ram stole all of the poor Sheep's thunder! That's a darn shame, so I thought, hey, I can fix that by adding an amazing brand new exclusive bundle that features none other than my bestest pal, Sheep!

User Image

The Great Race Sheep Bundle includes an astounding TEN copies of the fabulous new chance item The Great Race, along with the adorable new exclusive Sweet Sheep Angelique! What a cutie! And I bet all that wool could keep you nice and warm!

In our Great Race, everyone wins! No matter which animal represents you, you'll receive a fantastic and amazingly new Human or Animal item like Chuchu Rush, Saddle Bronco, Yan the Tigress, or Imperial Wyvern! Each animal has their own unique item to share-- even the Cat! Stop by La Victoire to snag your own The Great Race Sheep Bundle and seek astounding new prizes! See you soon, Gaians!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!