Welcome to Gaia! ::

Come join the conversation in the official zOMGaians UNITE!!! Dev Meat thread!

No matter how many years we hold the Dev Meats, it'll NEVER land on a Thanksgiving, since the holiday always occurs on a Thursday. sweatdrop

So for today, let's take a well-needed break from all the door buster sales and flash deals and remember what yesterday's holiday is about, and how we should hold onto that gratefulness throughout the year.

"I'm Thankful For..." is all about dressing up as one of the aspects of your life for which you are grateful. It could reflect family members, friends, food, shelter or protection, technology, entertainment or maybe the Earth itself. heart

We'd probably feel a lot more hollowed, depressed or stressed without even one of those elements that we rely on everyday, and not everyone in the world is lucky enough to have.

Tonight let's Meat up at baby_kitty_258's homey abode at 5 pm PST today. biggrin

No problem if you're busy out shopping and finding gifts for friends, family and yourself today instead. The things we can be thankful for allow us the freedom to indulge in such things. 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Save some room for dessert! emotion_omnomnom

Each Friday (or first Saturday of the month) we gather together in a different location somewhere in zOMG! Towns 2 with a new theme to dress as, which also many times directs how the Dev Meats (Meets) will go. xd

The Dev Meats is open to EVERYONE to attend. 3nodding We are all fans of zOMG! and anyone who attends is considered a friend!

I'm a former zOMG! dev that previously worked on the environments and other aspects of the game, and I'm the one who organizes each Dev Meat. Sometimes other former devs make an appearance to the Meats too like [ JK ], swarf, mlos or someone like Sisky who is also involved in the community.

These gatherings are a place where we all chat about any random range of subjects, perform impromptu activities and just act goofy in general! rofl Hope to see you there! biggrin

Original zOMGaians UNITE!!! thread created Friday April 30th, 2010 / 1470 pages / 22,039 posts
I'd love to come today but-

Oh, wait! My experiment schedule is free. If I don't make it this time, something has likely escaped. I'd better tranquillise everything that can walk, lumber and squirm while I have the chance.

Perfect Saint

This will be awkward. I'm thankful for...evil? twisted

Retro Punk

Myrielle
woah that IS pretty awkward. 3nodding
I'm thankful for avys I made at the very last second. surprised

Newbie Noob

oh i got home late.... been away all week visiting, buying stuff.... im so tired.... hope the meat was amazing. smile

Dangerous Genius

Guin - Aoiichi
Myrielle

To look at it another way, you cannot know good unless evil exists in contrast.

I'll be thankful for random bits of sage-like wisdom.
I'm thankful for the beach I guess XD I was just trying to cosplay as Sasha, but now that I think about it, when I'm really stressed out and about to lose it, I head to a beach and take pictures, walk around, and bond with various tiny sea creatures 3nodding the beach is fairly important to me, and I'm thankful for it and the fact that I live on a gorgeous Caribbean island
I wish I was thankful that zOMG was online and android friendly xp

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
I didn't manage to enter this meat... =.= sorry...
But either way I'm thankful for zOMG!
Thard_Verad
Guin - Aoiichi
Myrielle

To look at it another way, you cannot know good unless evil exists in contrast.

I'll be thankful for random bits of sage-like wisdom.

Random bits of sage like wisdom would've been more useful if imparted to us during the dev meats. scream

Durem Lover

ah i feel bad that I'm actually becoming busy that I keep missing these O:
sorry -_-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out