Welcome to Gaia! ::

Im just trying to find a game that will go well with me doing homework or some other crap at the same time while it does something or walks around eh if somebody can understand what i mean I apologize sad
You has Aids
Im just trying to find a game that will go well with me doing homework or some other crap at the same time while it does something or walks around eh if somebody can understand what i mean I apologize sad

So you want something that has auto path finding as well as auto or easy combat.

That basically speaks for the majority of browser based games. One that I thought was fun is called Serenia Fantasy.

Questionable Lover

You has Aids

WTF

speak

english

man

gonk
You could try this game called Forsaken World, it has auto-fight and auto-battle modes. So you can play and work on homework at the same time. Its free to play, although there are some in-game items you can buy but are not needed to play. Hope this helps :3

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Perfect World International just released a new expansion. It's got better customization than Forsaken World, and two new classes.

There's a cultivation option now that is auto-attack I believe.

Desirable Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
You could try Clickerheroes (browser game), it's fun and addictive and you don't need to tend to it all the time. Also it's totally free to play.

If you don't like browser games, maybe Wakfu could do the trick for you.

Adventuring Pup

8,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
The only auto-battle game I can think of currently is Jade Dynasty. The graphics are great and the character designs are wonderful, but the combat can get tedious. I would recommend it, however.

Feline Genius

6,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Shaggy Genius

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
sittingmaster
The Sims?

I second this. The sims 3 is the best in my opinion, it has good graphics and tons of items.
It also has plenty of add-ons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces