User Image

Salutations, Gaians!

In case you missed it: I was simply working on a new report in my office, and a mysterious person caught my eye. This navy clad sniper was right on the rooftop above us! Luckily, I spotted him through the skylight and invited him in for coffee and a chat before anyone got hurt. It simply wouldn't do for one of my dear Gaians to be injured by mistake! Care to meet him?

User Image

The Furtive Shooter is really quite pleasant to talk to despite having such a morbid career, and he's now available absolutely FREE with every Gaia Cash purchase of 500 or more via Paypal from now until November 23rd at 11:59 PM PST! That's when his shift ends, you see. Assassins are actually quite well organized! I've gained a lot of good knowledge from this encounter to make my administrative duties much more efficient!

Now is a great time to stock up on holiday Gaia Cash! Not only for the shooter here, but because the Mystery Layered Cake Tier and the Mystery Black Box 2k14 Tier are still in effect as well! Happy spending!

Get some Gaia Cash!