User Image

Greeting Gaians!

I have some special sales for you today that just can’t be beat! Just wait until you see what I have in store for you! Let’s take a look together:

User Image

Halloween is gone and done, but those slowly rotting Jack O' Lanterns still remain! On the horizon, I see pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice, and well, pumpkin everything! So welcome back the Golden Pumpking, with a totally awesome 40% off on the Plus and Super Plus!

Kaleidoscope Star has everything you need to sparkle like the brightest star! To make this sale extra special five and ten packs of this shiny item are now an astounding 40% off! Make sure and nab yours now before its beautiful light fades from the sky!

If you haven't caught on yet, the fantastic chance item The Old Fishing Hole is causing quite a sensation! Everyone's been dropping a line and reeling in some amazing new finds with the rise of this icy new season! To get you started, I've gone ahead and discounted bundles of The Old Fishing Hole for a limited time only!

Make a quick trip to La Victoire and check out these great discounts before it's too late! I can't wait to see you there!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!