Furry lover 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Curious bystander 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
Lurker 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 3

Peaceful Widow

Gypsies and Voodoo
Wicked Effigy

Meh thought it was a good idea. But now it isn't letting me.
-whimpers-

|| That which yields...||

Why? // nudges//

||... is not always weak.||

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have no clue.
-pokes-
Any way. I need some affiliate threads and such to get this thing off the ground a bit.
Suggestions?

Mystical Drake

Wicked Effigy

I have no clue.
-pokes-
Any way. I need some affiliate threads and such to get this thing off the ground a bit.
Suggestions?

|| That which yields...||

Easy Rider Tavern.
//Squeaks//
PM me. It's easier.

||... is not always weak.||

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Peaceful Widow

The lion stood behind the stone countertop with one paw resting and the other moving a rag in small circles cleaning the already spotless counter. His shoulders rose and heaved as he exhaled through his nose. He had just returned from a mini vacation he was forced to take unexpectedly. Sadly he had no one to keep his business running while he was gone. It was like opening all over again. His mind began to wander as he considered advertising while continuing to wipe the clean countertop.

Relentless Lionheart

Wicked Effigy

The lion stood behind the stone countertop with one paw resting and the other moving a rag in small circles cleaning the already spotless counter. His shoulders ro se and heaved as he exhaled through his nose. He had just returned from a mini vacation he was forced to take unexpectedly. Sadly he had no one to keep his business running while he was gone. It was like opening all over again. His mind began to wander as he considered advertising while continuing to wipe the clean countertop.
A man dressed in black strode in as he looked around with his crow on his shoulder and looked at the lion mildly Intrested hetooka seat and took his hat off he currently used magic to keep his anthro dragon form hidden the swords located on his back and hip moved as he walked with a special knife hidden on the small of his back , which he used to cook and hunt and smiled " So what is there to eat?"
A shy young woman walks into the strange place and decides to open up to the first individual she comes across. She asks them, "Do you have the time to listen to me whine about nothing and everything all at once?" She feels bad for making this request, but she needs to get this weight off her shoulders, being one of those melodramatic fools

Relentless Lionheart

Abia MAE
A shy young woman walks into the strange place and decides to open up to the first individual she comes across. She asks them, "Do you have the time to listen to me whine about nothing and everything all at once?" She feels bad for making this request, but she needs to get this weight off her shoulders, being one of those melodramatic fools
"yes yes I do " Sam looked at the woman and sat down to get comfy enough to listen to another's woes while he took his hat off and waited for her to begin talking.
Butler Samael
"yes yes I do " Sam looked at the woman and sat down to get comfy enough to listen to another's woes while he took his hat off and waited for her to begin talking.

She sighed as she sat down next to the gentleman, a little hesitant at first. After fidgeting her fingers a bit through her hair she felt it necessary to warn the gentleman before she began her rant, telling him "I'm neurotic to the bone." No doubt about it, she thought, chuckling lightly to herself at her words and thoughts.

Relentless Lionheart

Abia MAE
Butler Samael

She sighed as she sat down next to the gentleman, a little hesitant at first. After fidgeting her fingers a bit through her hair she felt it necessary to warn the gentleman before she began her rant, telling him "I'm neurotic to the bone." No doubt about it, she thought, chuckling lightly to herself at her words and thoughts.
" and I'm always blood thirsty." Sam looked at the girl and ignored her warning he knew he had his problems and it made sense she had her own again he waited for her to get to the point.
Butler Samael
" and I'm always blood thirsty." Sam looked at the girl and ignored her warning he knew he had his problems and it made sense she had her own again he waited for her to get to the point.

she nodded her head in understanding and took a deep breath before she began. "Sometimes I give myself the creeps," she starts, "sometimes my mind plays tricks on me. It all keeps adding up, I think I'm cracking up." Her face now looks near hysterical as she asks him, "Am I just paranoid?? Am I just stoned?" She doesn't recall smoking the weed, but knowing what the drug can do to one's head, perhaps she had and just doesn't remember.

Relentless Lionheart

Abia MAE
Butler Samael

she nodded her head in understanding and took a deep breath before she began. "Sometimes I give myself the creeps," she starts, "sometimes my mind plays tricks on me. It all keeps adding up, I think I'm cracking up." Her face now looks near hysterical as she asks him, "Am I just paranoid?? Am I just stoned?" She doesn't recall smoking the weed, but knowing what the drug can do to one's head, perhaps she had and just doesn't remember.
" to me it seems like you have a disorder called .( sec editing to look up the disorder .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff