Desirable Fatcat

User Image

User Image

»
Well, hey there. emotion_awesome
«

Tipsy Lover

Jen-Til

Jen!! Long time no see, lady, how have you been?

Tipsy Lover

The Lovely Emiily

She sounds great, thank you! So very tsundere, haha.

Tipsy Lover

l Bonniebelle l

Oh, I'm so glad you like it! Have a lovely day, honey!

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Welcome back, and hopefully your tablet quest is a quick one! biggrin

Might you be willing to draw either or both of my legendary Pokemon gijinkas? :3

Ryuujin (Jin) Koizumi (aka Lugia):
  • Jin is a calm and Zenlike character, extremely slow to fly off the hook, and consequently very useful in settling conflicts between legendary elemental trios. He enjoys swimming, flying, herbal teas and warm things (heh, from an aquatic Pokemon too), martial arts, and yoga; and when flying, the elbow rings on his sleeves break and the sleeves expand into floofy wing-sleeves. He cares for Tori above all others, though as she "ages", he starts getting awkward around her (especially if she asks him about how he feels about her or--God forbid--womanly matters), and his feelings become tainted with wistful longing. The saddest moments in his life come particularly when she "dies". (I haven't decided yet whether it's because he quietly wants to get with her or whether he just misses how openly child Tori interacts with him. XD) Relevant music, if necessary.
  • Since other artists have asked me about these before: The blue "goggles" on Jin's hair are not ears (he has real ones behind his hair), but rather "permaglued accessories" analogous to Lugia's eye spikes that, like Ultimo's, can lengthen in the front to cover his eyes when flying or swimming. Alternate ref here and here, as well as in Jin's first link. The middle section of his lower tunic (the "tail" ) has the same dimensions as the other two sections, but it looks narrower because it's tied near the end, like tying up only the bottom inches of a curtain and not the top. Feel free to use the unfringed scarf--I might retire the fringed one.
  • Probable themes/poses: Zen, martial arts, Avatar TLA, dancing (more graceful/male than feminine XD), shy/wistful, father-daughter stuff, Christmas (ask me for recolor), etc.

Hitori Suzaku (aka Ho-Oh):
  • Tori's personality depends on what her physical age is: As a child (physically preteen or younger), she is very playful, mischievous, curious, and childlike; as an adult, she is much more reserved and proper (though she has little problem teasing Jin with her body if she's feeling that type of playful). Regardless of physical age, Tori enjoys eating sweets, flying, dancing, martial arts, and setting fire to things. As a phoenix, Tori rebirths herself on a pyre of her own making every 1000 years or so; the process causes her to lose a significant amount of memory from that "lifetime". Thus, even though she and Jin are both immortal, Tori has, for the most part, a mortal's mindset. Relevant music, if necessary.
  • If Tori's ref's text and pictures disagree (ie, child Tori's depicted kimono's sleeves extend just to her obi, but they actually go to her palms), the text wins. Adult Tori's dress should end in a wide white stripe and gold trim, and if you can manage it, her (and child Tori's) sleeves are featherlike at the ends and have a red-white-green gradient like Ho-Oh's wings. Her design is still kinda preliminary, though, so more artist liberties for you if you choose to draw or include her.
  • Probable themes: youthful, fun/games, action/dynamic (ie playing tag, chasing butterflies), (accidental) sexy/pinup (adult Tori), shy, Christmas (Idk about recolor/modifications), etc.

Thanks for looking and considering, and I hope you have a wonderful rest of day! biggrin

Desirable Fatcat

Tengu the Terrible
Jen-Til

Jen!! Long time no see, lady, how have you been?

Been stressed/busy but will hopefully get my life sorted out very soon, lol. You?

Kawaii Senshi

13,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Do u mind doing my current avi

Trash

My current or this, please? o u o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff