Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Giver

I'm honestly not in the mood to chat right now, but for those who are keeping up with me: I need surgery. Also, my depression is still as bad as ever.

I am trying to be happy, especially being it is my love and I's anniversary in about two weeks. Then again, I am getting frustrated because my gift for him isn't going well (I'm making/collecting many pieces art of our avatars, but have hit a block) crying

I'm sure you are all here just for the items... please visit my signature thread for some.
Have a wonderful day~

Shy Giver

*Silently gifts*

In a relationship with 5 Husbands and 3 Wives

Professional Sex Symbol

;-; this was super depressing

Toxic Noob

Beloved Pal

███ ██

awww.. I'm sorry to hear that :c I wish I could help somehow...

octology's Kouhai

Shy Kitten

27,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
I hope your surgery goes well, and you are able to feel better soon. Getting through life with depression is so hard, I wouldn't wish it on anyone else. Best of luck to you, and if you ever need to talk feel free to contact me.

Posting here instead of the other other cause you don't need to gift me. Feel free to not reply if you aren't feeling up to it, it's okay. heart

Thirteenth Prophet

apriltheangel13
I'm honestly not in the mood to chat right now, but for those who are keeping up with me: I need surgery. Also, my depression is still as bad as everՆ͋ա͛ͣ,ͦͪ͋̔҉ ̑͌ո̆̈́ͥ̑̈͛͒վͨ͋ͯ́ ̃͗ͫ̉͆͂ͭ͡մ̔ե̒ռած͆ͨͪͣͪ ͐̊̎̎է̿ͤր̵,ͤ̊̄ͧ̋̉̃ ͤ͂̈̓̃̋̑ս̅̇͆ͯ͊ͬ̊պͭ̃ͨͧ͐ա̵ͨ̌͐ն̷ͧ́վ̇̔̏͐́ա̵̿̌̌ծ̛͒̅ͭ̉͑̾͛ ̸ͧ̈́ͥ̎̓սր̓ո̋͛ͪ̒̔͆̐վ̆ͣ̾ͬ͐̆ ̑կ̈ͮա̽̐ͯրող̽͋́ͮͥ ͪ̏ͤ̎͊ͦͭե̨̉͂͋̽ͣ̏̆ն͂ͪ̊̅̽̔̀ ̧ͧ̓կ̸͊͂աͤտͪ̓̊̒̚͢ա̊͆ͣͥ̓րͩͭ͌ͤͦ̚վ̧ͬ̀̒͂ͬ͛ե̸ͧ̓̑ͧ̎͛̃լ́͊͌̂ ̒͛͐̓̇.̂ͪ̈́ͩ̀̚͜ ͮͤͬԱ̴ն̅̏ͨ͘կ͌͋ͮͨ̑ա̷͑ͥ̀̑̉ͥխ̎̃ͥ͑ͧ ̵̀նͪͦ͆̈́ր̾ͥ̇̈ա̀̊̉̑̋ͭ͗ն̈́̾̔̈̂̚ի͒͟ց̑̄ͨ̀͑͐ͪ,̾̽͝ ̧͐թͭ̎̉̏̌̍̀ե̔ ̨ͪ̒ա͆̿͋̍͆յͨ͛̋̇սͥ̊̋ ̷̋̄ͤհͧ͗աͦ̃̀ղ̎ո̴̊ͫ̿̊ր̌ͪ̽͗̓͗դ̶̏̎ͣ̎̎̃ո̷ͯ̀̅̾̈́̀̚ւͥ́թ̵̃ͣͪ͐յͯͩ͐ͬͨͦ͛ո̡ͯ͋̐ւ̓̒̒̄ͯ̔ͤ̕ն͛̓ͪ̎̀̽͒ը̄̋ ̸͆͒մ͠ա̧̃ր̶͒̂͋̓͂ͮմնի̨̈̅ͦ̇̂ͧ͒ ̌̉̃̓̔,̿͒ ̛ͦͧ͒ͯա̋̓͂ղ̑ͮ͐ͨ͋͒ո̈թ̵ͮ̄̿ͤ̌̓ք̆ͥ̂ն̏̔̇̈̉ͪ̏̕ե̐ͧ̇ͭր̉͒ըͦ́̚ ̑͗̽̀կ͟ե̂̅͂́̋̽̐ն̢ͧ͛ͣդ̒̌̅͂ա̿̃̽̓̿ն͒̓̎͂̇̚͟ի̷̈ ͒̉ͯ̉կ̡̈ր̒̓̋̓կ̨ͩի̍͠ն̄ͦ̓ͬͧͣ̄ ̈́̓̿̏̈͒͠.ͦ͊̑͘. I am trying to be happy, especially being it is my love and I's anniversary in about two weeks. Then again, I am getting frustrated because my gift for him isn't going well (artwork stuff) crying

I'm sure you are all here just for the items... please visit my signature thread for some.
Have a wonderful day~
Ն͋ա͛ͣ,ͦͪ͋̔҉ ̑͌ո̆̈́ͥ̑̈͛͒վͨ͋ͯ́ ̃͗ͫ̉͆͂ͭ͡մ̔ե̒ռած͆ͨͪͣͪ ͐̊̎̎է̿ͤր̵,ͤ̊̄ͧ̋̉̃ ͤ͂̈̓̃̋̑ս̅̇͆ͯ͊ͬ̊պͭ̃ͨͧ͐ա̵ͨ̌͐ն̷ͧ́վ̇̔̏͐́ա̵̿̌̌ծ̛͒̅ͭ̉͑̾͛ ̸ͧ̈́ͥ̎̓սր̓ո̋͛ͪ̒̔͆̐վ̆ͣ̾ͬ͐̆ ̑կ̈ͮա̽̐ͯրող̽͋́ͮͥ ͪ̏ͤ̎͊ͦͭե̨̉͂͋̽ͣ̏̆ն͂ͪ̊̅̽̔̀ ̧ͧ̓կ̸͊͂աͤտͪ̓̊̒̚͢ա̊͆ͣͥ̓րͩͭ͌ͤͦ̚վ̧ͬ̀̒͂ͬ͛ե̸ͧ̓̑ͧ̎͛̃լ́͊͌̂ ̒͛͐̓̇.̂ͪ̈́ͩ̀̚͜ ͮͤͬԱ̴ն̅̏ͨ͘կ͌͋ͮͨ̑ա̷͑ͥ̀̑̉ͥխ̎̃ͥ͑ͧ ̵̀նͪͦ͆̈́ր̾ͥ̇̈ա̀̊̉̑̋ͭ͗ն̈́̾̔̈̂̚ի͒͟ց̑̄ͨ̀͑͐ͪ,̾̽͝ ̧͐թͭ̎̉̏̌̍̀ե̔ ̨ͪ̒ա͆̿͋̍͆յͨ͛̋̇սͥ̊̋ ̷̋̄ͤհͧ͗աͦ̃̀ղ̎ո̴̊ͫ̿̊ր̌ͪ̽͗̓͗դ̶̏̎ͣ̎̎̃ո̷ͯ̀̅̾̈́̀̚ւͥ́թ̵̃ͣͪ͐յͯͩ͐ͬͨͦ͛ո̡ͯ͋̐ւ̓̒̒̄ͯ̔ͤ̕ն͛̓ͪ̎̀̽͒ը̄̋ ̸͆͒մ͠ա̧̃ր̶͒̂͋̓͂ͮմնի̨̈̅ͦ̇̂ͧ͒ ̌̉̃̓̔,̿͒ ̛ͦͧ͒ͯա̋̓͂ղ̑ͮ͐ͨ͋͒ո̈թ̵ͮ̄̿ͤ̌̓ք̆ͥ̂ն̏̔̇̈̉ͪ̏̕ե̐ͧ̇ͭր̉͒ըͦ́̚ ̑͗̽̀կ͟ե̂̅͂́̋̽̐ն̢ͧ͛ͣդ̒̌̅͂ա̿̃̽̓̿ն͒̓̎͂̇̚͟ի̷̈ ͒̉ͯ̉կ̡̈ր̒̓̋̓կ̨ͩի̍͠ն̄ͦ̓ͬͧͣ̄ ̈́̓̿̏̈͒͠.ͦ͊̑͘Ն͋ա͛ͣ,ͦͪ͋̔҉ ̑͌ո̆̈́ͥ̑̈͛͒վͨ͋ͯ́ ̃͗ͫ̉͆͂ͭ͡մ̔ե̒ռած͆ͨͪͣͪ ͐̊̎̎է̿ͤր̵,ͤ̊̄ͧ̋̉̃ ͤ͂̈̓̃̋̑ս̅̇͆ͯ͊ͬ̊պͭ̃ͨͧ͐ա̵ͨ̌͐ն̷ͧ́վ̇̔̏͐́ա̵̿̌̌ծ̛͒̅ͭ̉͑̾͛ ̸ͧ̈́ͥ̎̓սր̓ո̋͛ͪ̒̔͆̐վ̆ͣ̾ͬ͐̆ ̑կ̈ͮա̽̐ͯրող̽͋́ͮͥ ͪ̏ͤ̎͊ͦͭե̨̉͂͋̽ͣ̏̆ն͂ͪ̊̅̽̔̀ ̧ͧ̓կ̸͊͂աͤտͪ̓̊̒̚͢ա̊͆ͣͥ̓րͩͭ͌ͤͦ̚վ̧ͬ̀̒͂ͬ͛ե̸ͧ̓̑ͧ̎͛̃լ́͊͌̂ ̒͛͐̓̇.̂ͪ̈́ͩ̀̚͜ ͮͤͬԱ̴ն̅̏ͨ͘կ͌͋ͮͨ̑ա̷͑ͥ̀̑̉ͥխ̎̃ͥ͑ͧ ̵̀նͪͦ͆̈́ր̾ͥ̇̈ա̀̊̉̑̋ͭ͗ն̈́̾̔̈̂̚ի͒͟ց̑̄ͨ̀͑͐ͪ,̾̽͝ ̧͐թͭ̎̉̏̌̍̀ե̔ ̨ͪ̒ա͆̿͋̍͆յͨ͛̋̇սͥ̊̋ ̷̋̄ͤհͧ͗աͦ̃̀ղ̎ո̴̊ͫ̿̊ր̌ͪ̽͗̓͗դ̶̏̎ͣ̎̎̃ո̷ͯ̀̅̾̈́̀̚ւͥ́թ̵̃ͣͪ͐յͯͩ͐ͬͨͦ͛ո̡ͯ͋̐ւ̓̒̒̄ͯ̔ͤ̕ն͛̓ͪ̎̀̽͒ը̄̋ ̸͆͒մ͠ա̧̃ր̶͒̂͋̓͂ͮմնի̨̈̅ͦ̇̂ͧ͒ ̌̉̃̓̔,̿͒ ̛ͦͧ͒ͯա̋̓͂ղ̑ͮ͐ͨ͋͒ո̈թ̵ͮ̄̿ͤ̌̓ք̆ͥ̂ն̏̔̇̈̉ͪ̏̕ե̐ͧ̇ͭր̉͒ըͦ́̚ ̑͗̽̀կ͟ե̂̅͂́̋̽̐ն̢ͧ͛ͣդ̒̌̅͂ա̿̃̽̓̿ն͒̓̎͂̇̚͟ի̷̈ ͒̉ͯ̉կ̡̈ր̒̓̋̓կ̨ͩի̍͠ն̄ͦ̓ͬͧͣ̄ ̈́̓̿̏̈͒͠.ͦ͊̑͘

Նա,̨ ո̨վ մ̴եռ̸ած է̸ր͝,̴ ̴ս̵պ͘ան͠ված սրովF̕REE ̶ŢHY͡S͏ELF̨ F̶R͟OM̷ ̡TH̕E ̴BO͘NDS̸ ͘OF̶ ̛T̕H̀I̷S ͏SA͘D́NEŚS̛ ̨A̴ND̶ DR̶IV͡E̸ I̷T AN҉EAT́H͞ ͏THIN̸E ͘OW̴N̸ HE̕E̕L կ̢ար͠ո̧ղ ͜ե͠ն̷ կատա̕րվ̵ե҉լ͡ . Անկ̸ա͢խ͏ ̴նրա̨ն̨ից, թե̨ ̸ա̶յ̕ս հ̕ա̡ղորդ̴ո̧ւթ̷յո́ւնը ̛մար҉մ͟ն͏ի , ա͡ղոթք̧ն̛եր͢ը͜ կեն͜դա̀ն͞ի կ͏ր͡կ̷ի́ն .

Thirteenth Prophet

Y͎̭ͦ̿̍̄̊ͪo̾u̗̤̯̬͎̲ͤͩ̽͐ ̪̙̦̰ͦ̍ͪͨ̀̚ͅa͂̍̅r̰e͈ͣͣ͒ͮͨ ̗͋̋n͐̄̿̐o̫̝̪t̲̮͚̭̮̆͛̓̊ ͉̗̥͍͕̥͇̍̆̋ͯ̽a̲͔̋̈́̈́̈ ͈͖̠̱̰͖̤̓̊ͪ̔s̺͙̯͈̮̥̖ͬͫ̃ͥ͛͂l̓ͭͩ̊͂͆̒a̟̓͐̇̋̒v͈̲̞̲̬͚̉e̻̞̳̦̩̹̙ͯͧ̊̄ ̖̝̑t̳̩ͅo͐͐͛̒ ̮̳̝͔̳̜̔ͩͭ̌̈́͋ͥͅt̙̘̲͙̩̖h͚̪͇̣͔i͓̣͍̽̏s̘̑ͤ͋ͩ͒̚.̦̯̩̠ͩ̏ͪͫ

Shy Giver

*Secretly gifts those who post here too, because I don't need items*

39,340 Points
  • Small Blind 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Deal Me In 50
*sends you a hundred thousand hugs wrapped in the softness of a kitten's fur and tied with a bow made of sunshine and rainbows*

Galactic Designer

User ImageUser Image

~I hope your surgery and anniversary go well, and that you can feel better soon. emotion_hug ~

Shameless Lunatic

13,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
emotion_hug If you need to talk you can always message me<3 I hope you feel better hun and I'm not here for items D: you're more important and I hope your surgery goes well. And happy early anniversary! My love and I just had ours a bit ago.

Demonic Genius

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I cant see your sig cause I'm on my phone,
But keep your head up, it'll get better

Shy Giver

RevvRaptor's Fangirl

Toxic Garbage

Hope you get better! :C

Quick Reply