Welcome to Gaia! ::

Injured Angel's Princess

Anxious Smoker

Like I understand if your upset every once in a while, everyone is.
But if your constantly depressed and expecting me to always cheer you up, every ******** day.
nah...nah... take your depressed a** and grow a pair -_-

Widow

Tipsy Dog

i wish my depression could be cured by 'growing a pair'

Injured Angel's Princess

Anxious Smoker

Kuroko and the Lamb
I must just be heartless. i'm sorry. :l

Original Regular

I wish I could change how I feel just like that exclaim

Widow

Tipsy Dog

DapperDolly
Kuroko and the Lamb
you kind of are, you need to spend a day in depression shoes

Widow

Tipsy Dog

take it as a compliment, they're asking you for help

Sugary Streaker

Yeah! And while we're at it cancer patients should just grow a pair and get over it.

Bloodthirsty Hunter

Yeah, I just keep my depression all to myself.

Injured Angel's Princess

Anxious Smoker

Kuroko and the Lamb
DapperDolly
Kuroko and the Lamb
excuse me fine sir. but i have been there -_- im not going to tell you my life story cause you dont need to know it. but i know perfectly well how depression feels. but its called pulling yourself together and ******** living your life.
this attitude is so nasty

Widow

Tipsy Dog

DapperDolly
Kuroko and the Lamb
DapperDolly
Kuroko and the Lamb
excuse me fine sir. but i have been there -_- im not going to tell you my life story cause you dont need to know it. but i know perfectly well how depression feels. but its called pulling yourself together and ******** living your ******** you, with a response like that it's clear you haven't experienced a real depression, just a shitty angst fest

Ursine Bloodsucker

theres different levels of depression you know, and some people can't 'get over it' without actual medication or something else.

just because you were able to get past yours doesn't mean that method works for 100% everyone else in the world and that it'll just be so simple for them too. surprised

Tasty Treat

13,225 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Falling For You 25
I feel the same way..

To be honest, I'm depressed every day. And since I know it annoys people, I keep things to myself. Even when people lie and say it's okay to come to them.

I think people rely on others way too much, that they forget how to put in the effort. Then they get clingy and make excuses about how insecure they are, and blah blah blah. If they really, truly want to be happy, they need to stop taking things for granted, and train their thoughts, like I'm doing.. They can't get better if all they are doing is thinking about the negatives. So part of it is their fault.

Just because people are depressed and can't get over it that easily, it does not mean they have to complain 24/7. Like..be depressed, but do something about it.

Some people are lucky enough they have money for a therapist. And even though they have that opportunity, they are still complaining. It's annoying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff