Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Dear Gaia,

I am presenting this letter as a public topic for everyone to see. because WE as the community members of of more than just gaia but faithful to zOMG.

Gaia Online, LOOK. I am going to say this with saying words like "Bulshit, Liers, scams," or what ever the community throws out at you. I am not gonna do that to you. because those are all Hating feels they have over you. I am creating a pleasant more reasonable topic to address this issue for zOMG

I love zOMG and I dont want to see it go down and get deleted. weather I understand or not about why you can't keep zOMG alive clearly is your choice you can make and we can't stop you. that makes me sad. zOMG was the biggest project you guys have ever made when you opened it up to everyone and we all loved it.

I have been with you guys for a long time. I have witnessed the growth of zOMG. I had been part of it of it's growth, I have made friends here who have put so much effort supporting this game that you guys created. now maybe back when zOMG was first opened maybe things at your end were tough. clearly things were not working out too well for you guys and I think I can understand. But to try and be better than runescape or other game out there I think that were you guys went wrong. zOMG was new and fresh right out of a can that still needs improvement. I think you guys were jumping ahead of yourselves about it making money the second you opened it. most of the time you need to start small and work your way up. Look ta League of Legends for example. I have been playing that game for well over three years and I have seen many chances and all the work and effort they put in to. it does take time and money. that is understand able but I can't help but feel they maybe right. every time I log on here I see 10 announcement everyday for new items for our avi's, ways to get more gold, Gaia Cash and more. I see alot of things you guys put out there. surely you guys aren't broke but I think it's pretty clear you guys have a different motive how you all run things in your office. But we do not wont to see zOMG die.

If what you say is true that you can't keep zOMG anymore and that you have already looked at all your options, my question is this. Rather than deleting it, Is there a way you could bring zOMG back in the future.

This would be a more reasonable and honest thing you could do. no one wants to see zOMG die like this. we would like it if you could explore more options and find a way to bring it back. I am begging you guys, PLEASE reconsider what your decision.

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Making a sequel to the game even if it was done in Towns 2 would be nice.

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Scobre
Making a sequel to the game even if it was done in Towns 2 would be nice.

I may put high hopes for this but it's really hard to say when we don't hear a lot other than announcements.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff