Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leader

crying heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Familiar Lunatic

Meh zOMG inventory. For future reference o3o

User Image

You can pretty much see the order in which I got each ring type.
Started with Solar, Bandage, and Rock back when they didn't shove a Gun in your hand and told you to "Survive" :U

Now I'd like to see the invo of someone who hasn't been salvaging regularly emotion_awesome

Leader

gataka
Meh zOMG inventory. For future reference o3o

User Image

You can pretty much see the order in which I got each ring type.
Started with Solar, Bandage, and Rock back when they didn't shove a Gun in your hand and told you to "Survive" :U

Now I'd like to see the invo of someone who hasn't been salvaging regularly emotion_awesome
What is the very very first item you got , i haven't seen something like it before :O !??

Familiar Lunatic

Jackie Chans
What is the very very first item you got , i haven't seen something like it before :O !??
Purple crystal thing? Null Fragments. You had to use them to craft recipes at first.

You would only receive a limited quantity of them in the game, significantly limiting how many items you could craft. If you wanted more you had to pay.

They were removed at some point, and they set up something where you could trade your extras for orbs or a ring of your choice. Bought two rings that way, but kept the remaining two fragments o3o

iFaiji's Pardner

Much Hobo

42,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
sweatdrop
User Image

control freak
Rings arranged by CL >Ringset Combo [Divinity to Defib]
Full ringset CL12.0 rings + Special Rings except Integrity
full ringset cl10.0, 9.9, 1.0 w/o special rings
Loots arranged by map
Recipes Alphabetical
collective random cl's Adrens & Keens
last ring loots b4 shutdown

Doting Heckler

It's a bit of a pitiful mess.
User Image

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Had to zoom out to 63% to get this all in one shot:
User Image

I collected 1 of every ring in-game, along with 8 extras of each (everything in my ring inventory was sorted alphabetically), and saved at least 1 of each loot type. I have all the buddies, all the event rings (including 2 abuse rings), and a few leftover power-ups.

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
Err... not that much but here sweatdrop

User Image

I screenied that before I sold most of my loot. Also, my other recipes are in the storage.
The rings are arranged accorsing to their ringset. Meat is my first drop.
I hoard heals btw blaugh I should not have salvaged the first 2 Diagnoses that looted on my account if I only knew this is gonna happen. orz

Steadfast Survivor

21,675 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100

Friendly Citizen

20,200 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
Not a lot of stuff but here you go.

Shapeshifter

I didn't even remember I still had Null Fragments.... I remember you could've removed them from your inventory some time ago. Now they're just stuck there forever. Ffff.

Durem Lover

alright
User Image
I never cleaned the darn thing out XD

Borg

Top is raggedy grrl, bottom is a mule. I sold a bunch of stuff a while back to get a couple of high-priced items on the MP, used to have quite a few feathers and wing tree leaves and other bits and bobs...otherwise, main would have a lot more stuff.

Highlighted in red are my big purchases, Fortune's Favor and Sugar Rush. FF *was* worth it, and paid for itself within a few days of aggressive play. I also have an unbound ring I snatched up at a bargain price at CL1.0, leveled it to CL 10, and was going to keep going until I had it at CL 12...then I was going to sell or exchange for Ste. Ciel Agape. Ha! Oh, well...

Dumbest thing I did was sell back most of my recipes one day because they were cluttering up my inventory...then I discovered most of them were selling for a lot more on the MP.

ryry Kenny_McGroot ryry
Had to zoom out to 63% to get this all in one shot:
User Image

I collected 1 of every ring in-game, along with 8 extras of each (everything in my ring inventory was sorted alphabetically), and saved at least 1 of each loot type. I have all the buddies, all the event rings (including 2 abuse rings), and a few leftover power-ups.

eek

*applauds*

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Not very big and now all worthless

User Image

O.G. Shapeshifter

29,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100