12,450 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
Witchling Prince
Tyuu
can we b like this with smoking now or is smoking still an unforgivable sin

idk bruh, i don't have enough info to form a solid opinion. neutral
it's just annoying the people are like "b nice to obese ppl even if it is bad for their health that's their life" but if you smoke you're just white trash who can't face the real world and is killing themselves.

It's dumb mad

Angelic Mage

Anaaaeu
that's all that matters. 3nodding

Glad you feel good with yourself now. emotion_hug

emotion_hug

Moosili's Waifu

Adorable Lunatic

Tyuu

i mean if u like to smoke go ahed!
ppl don't necessarily want to be with someone whose lifespan / income is compromised by a habit thats comparable to drugs but yknow

Bloblike Loiterer

The health excuse was such a crock of s**t. I've been overweight all my life yet my overall health has been better than people less than half my weight, so they can bite the fattest part of my a**.
Iono why it's easier fer folks to open their mouth with a cruel word instead of a kind one. Smh
But I'm glad you've gotten to a place where you love yourself, nothing more important than that.

Vanquished Shoujo

12,450 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
blue tongued skank
Tyuu

ppl don't necessarily want to be with someone whose lifespan / income is compromised by a habit thats comparable to drugs but yknow
yeah but isn't being fat (i don't mean kind of overweight i mean like fat fat) something that impacts lifespan/income too? And ik food can be addicting for some ppl so there's that.

Angelic Mage

Tyuu
Witchling Prince
Tyuu

it's just annoying the people are like "b nice to obese ppl even if it is bad for their health that's their life" but if you smoke you're just white trash who can't face the real world and is killing themselves.

It's dumb mad

eh it seems to be a pretty similar situation. plenty of obese people can't help being obese in the same way i suppose smokers can't help smoking. addiction is a serious medical issue and telling people they're horrible and they should stop doesn't seem conducive to anything. idk! question

Vanquished Shoujo

12,450 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
Witchling Prince
Tyuu
Witchling Prince
Tyuu

It's dumb mad

eh it seems to be a pretty similar situation. plenty of obese people can't help being obese in the same way i suppose smokers can't help smoking. addiction is a serious medical issue and telling people they're horrible and they should stop doesn't seem conducive to anything. idk! question
yeah idk
people should just shut up about other people period
unless it's like a loved one and you know it's impacting their healthy badly

Nine-tailed Fox

18,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Summer Pride 100
Twitching Tongues
rnaribelle
a+ post i agree with most everything u just said
like pls ppl quit judging
What is your sig from??? :O
fire emblem awakening (its a video game) 4laugh
the characters names are maribelle and lon'qu

Angelic Mage

Post Coital Cookie
The health excuse was such a crock of s**t. I've been overweight all my life yet my overall health has been better than people less than half my weight, so they can bite the fattest part of my a**.
Iono why it's easier fer folks to open their mouth with a cruel word instead of a kind one. Smh
But I'm glad you've gotten to a place where you love yourself, nothing more important than that.

what a really great point! yeah, obesity isn't an indicator of someone's physical and athletic ability for sure. i'm pretty strong for a fatass. lol

thank u. emotion_hug

Moosili's Waifu

Adorable Lunatic

Tyuu
blue tongued skank
Tyuu

yeah but isn't being fat (i don't mean kind of overweight i mean like fat fat) something that impacts lifespan/income too? And ik food can be addicting for some ppl so there's that.

yea! thts mainly why people don't date obese ppl but
if both smokers and obese people r ok with their choices and love themselves regardless then it shouldn't matter too much about who does / doesnt want to be w them bc it comes w their choices
idk if that makes sense..
thats not what this thread is about anyways tho she just feelin herself ya know?

Angelic Mage

Store Brand Soda
Good points OP.

Hey dumbasses, pro tip: Shaming fat people doesn't get them inspired to loose weight.
It just destroys their self esteem.

Concern is good but not like that.

That being said, people you went to school with were kids too. Chances are, most of them grew up to be ok people.

a fun fact: shaming people for their weight can actually lead to depression and gaining more weight. but, y'know, people truly have their fat friends' best interest at heart. really!

some might've grown up to be okay. i don't really care. remember and resent! twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff