Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Its been ages since ive been on gaia, and longer since Ive been in the metal forums. How is everyone and their favorite bands? mrgreen
Bands like Uncle Acid and Electric Wizard and their fans can go die in a bong related fire.

Invisible Gatekeeper

brain one day your heart will heal and you can begin listening to great doom bands again

op all i've been listening to lately is alaa wardi, swervedriver, harvey milk, ken mode, totem skin, chet baker and george shearing
the metal forum is dead, no one mourned

Business Bear

AOTY is without a doubt new swans

metal AOTY so far is EHG or Thou

this year is too good for music, i still have a list of like 40 releases strong to get to

Business Bear

my past comment is irrelevant though because new primordial is going to be the metal aoty and possibly even aoty in general

Quotable Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
antique sea smoke
brain one day your heart will heal and you can begin listening to great doom bands again

op all i've been listening to lately is alaa wardi, swervedriver, harvey milk, ken mode, totem skin, chet baker and george shearing

Tis a sad day when metal is not mourned emo None of those I have listened to, what genres?
antique sea smoke

hey

toke up and burn

Magical Shoujo

Zealot

Nasty Mayors Daughter
who

CAMI OH MY GOD heart heart heart

Invisible Gatekeeper

ThisIsNotAGrill
antique sea smoke

Tis a sad day when metal is not mourned emo None of those I have listened to, what genres?

mourning for f69 and mourning for metal are two very different things, trust and believe

alaa wardi is pop rock/singer songerwiter, swervedriver is shoegaze, harvey milk is noise rock/sludge, ken mode is noise rock/hardcore, totem skin is crust/hardcore, chet baker was a jazz vocalist and trumpet player, george shearing was a lounge/jazz pianist.

Invisible Gatekeeper

Back In Gehenna
antique sea smoke

hey

toke up and burn

AT LEAST I'D DIE HAPPY
antique sea smoke
Back In Gehenna
antique sea smoke

hey

toke up and burn

AT LEAST I'D DIE HAPPY

If i was going out, I would literally take every pill I have so as to be in such a state of euphoria I wouldn't know I was dead because the benzo fueled dreams would stretch on forever as blood soaked the still burning unfiltered cigarette in my hand.

Perfect Member

don't forget to clear your internet history at least gosh

Perfect Member

charli xcx will definitely be my AOTY though whenever it drops

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items