Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's been reported before that there's been attempts of murders with the infamous mask, but not like this
Just last week it was reported that a female in southern California was getting death threats from an unknown man who used an app on his smartphone to disguise his voice to sound like the infamous killer from the horror franchise Scream. After 20 minutes of the female chatting with the male, it was only 15 minutes into the call that the male started making the death threats. After the female hung the phone up, the male then broke into her house wearing the entire outfit from the horror movie and attempted to stab her multiple times with a buck 120 knife. The exact knife the killer used in the horror movie franchise. The woman was heard screaming by her neighbors in reaction they called local authorities and they then arrested the male. 22 year old Steven Clyde.
The woman is not in critical condition and only suffered minor bruises and minor cuts from the males knife.
That's scary...

Kawaii Shoujo

What the hell is going on in this world? emotion_facepalm

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Synchronized Digits
It's been reported before that there's been attempts of murders with the infamous mask, but not like this
Just last week it was reported that a female in southern California was getting death threats from an unknown man who used an app on his smartphone to disguise his voice to sound like the infamous killer from the horror franchise Scream. After 20 minutes of the female chatting along with the unknown male the male then broke into her house wearing the entire outfit from the horror movie and attempted to stab her multiple times with a buck 120 knife. The exact knife the killer used in the horror movie franchise. The woman was heard screaming by her neighbors in reaction they called local authorities and they then arrested the unknown male.
The woman is not in critical condition and only suffered minor bruises and minor cuts from the males knife.

Source link please?

I'm not saying you are lying but this article reads like urban legend rather than a real news article and you posted it here and in CB.
I tried google searches of various phrases in your story and came up empty.
What idiot murderer uses his smart phone to make the murder call? (a crappy burn phone maybe but not an expensive smart phone)
What idiot potential victim spends 20 minutes on the phone with an unknown person making death threats?
And in most cases if the police made an arrest the "unknown male" is no longer unknown.

So unless you have a reliable link I'm thinking "Halloween prank" (by you).

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
Bout damn time, the movies have been out since... what? 1990? Like seriously, mimics have been slacking, we get the slenderman murderers and attacks, but not stuff like THIS? come on psychopaths, have some class.
David2074
Synchronized Digits
Just last week it was reported that a female in southern California was getting death threats from an unknown man who used an app on his smartphone to disguise his voice to sound like the infamous killer from the horror franchise Scream. After 20 minutes of the female chatting along with the unknown male the male then broke into her house wearing the entire outfit from the horror movie and attempted to stab her multiple times with a buck 120 knife. The exact knife the killer used in the horror movie franchise. The woman was heard screaming by her neighbors in reaction they called local authorities and they then arrested the unknown male.

Source link please?

I'm not saying you are lying but this article reads like urban legend rather than a real news article and you posted it here and in CB.
What idiot murderer uses his smart phone to make the murder call? (a crappy burn phone maybe but not an expensive smart phone)
What idiot potential victim spends 20 minutes on the phone with an unknown person making death threats?
And in most cases if the police made an arrest the "unknown male" is no longer unknown.

Sorry about that, I have updated the thread for more info. I would gladly offer the link but the site that originally posted the news has since taken their link down. I would assume because most of the comments were jokes about the attempted murder. Again I do apologize for not being able to offer a link.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Synchronized Digits
David2074
Synchronized Digits

Source link please?

Sorry about that, I have updated the thread for more info. I would gladly offer the link but the site that originally posted the news has since taken their link down. I would assume because most of the comments were jokes about the attempted murder. Again I do apologize for not being able to offer a link.

Uh huh.
Then I'm left to think this is a hoax story for all the reasons I already mentioned.
Plus - the account you are using is brand new and those were your first two posts.
I'm sorry but it doesn't even sound credible. If you are trying your hand at fiction you need to do better.

Feral Nymph

If you're going for authenticity, he's not a killer if he barely managed to wound the woman. Instead the word 'assailant' is normally used. Your sentence structure also needs work before even passing for a barely reputable news site.

My final score is D+. Needs substantial work, see me after class.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff