Welcome to Gaia! ::

i cant belive I just miss 3 attacks mad

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
Bushinkorinken
According to Gaia, the only ones affected were users who were found cheating in some manner during the event.

Yeah I suppose getting 4 whole kills from regular angels on the first day could be seen as cheating. [/sarcasm] There were many affected much worse by it, please don't spread lies.

Indebted Evader

10,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I only had like 3 kills and those 3 kills were wort... now they're gone. :c

thyfe's Partner

Devoted Partner

21,240 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Nick_austin90
I know right. Think about it, who has access to the programs? It should only be the devs so when they made changes that absolutely affects the players they should come clean with it the moment it got made. If the timing is like you said, someone should have still been in the office because who else could have made the changes? By right, adding forums shouldn;t affect anything other than the healing capabilities of each teams. Logically, if anything had to be reset it;s the heal count.
This whole thing is making me drowsy haha blaugh

And the heal count doesn't even matter much. Reset that thing, no one cares. Well, come Monday I hope to see some changes. Based on everyday stats, I usually get the daily chance in about 13 hours from now so the next time I log back in, there should have been some changes made. If not, then I'm going to guess the worst about Gaia like their building collapsed on the side with all the event computers. xd

Exactly. Yeah, they must have been in the office when the reset and changes that allowed for the bugs were made -- why wouldn't they have just reversed it immediately?? confused Yep, I don't think just adding forums would have affected anything either.. it doesn't make sense..

If they were going to reset kill count, they should have changed the achievement so that it was obtained from a certain number of attacks, rather than kills, since they didn't reset the attack count.. there's just so much stupidity surrounding the whole event right now. I'd make a "THIS EVENT SUCKS" gifting/charity/discussion thread in the event forum if I wasn't too lazy to figure out how to properly run a thread Dx I feel like a lot of people are missing out because of the bugs and I don't think it should be an entire waste for those who had put in effort and ended up with.. well, 0 kills for all their efforts, plus wasted potions.

Makes me dizzy thinking about it gonk Heal count was untouched.. but there's an achievement for heal count, as well. So why mess with one and not the other? this event is blowing me right now.
(sorry i fudged up the quote lol)

Super Smoker

11,175 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
ADRENALiNE R U S H__x
Apparently my kills have been reset to zero..
Is this a glitch that anyone else has had a problem with?

I had 7 the other day...

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Tiffyish
Tay Lorien
I don't care losing my kills, as long as I can still play.

But the bug with boss rewards is annoying

And I'd like to get the vest, which is the only item I'm missing. But it's random...

Actually, in the case of the vest, I'm assuming it was a mistake and they had forgotten to put it in, like they said they had in an announcement with the coat (though, I had already gotten a coat before they announced that so maybe they made a mistake?).

Have you seen anybody with the vest at all? Because despite turning over tens of thousands of soul candies, I have not yet received one. I've got probably 7-10 of everything else, including the hat/scarf/weapon, but I've yet to even see the vest.

Actually yes, I know a few people with the vest.

An announcement that didn't make sense to me though, was that switchem was giving items. Soul candy, sometimes, but not items for me.
Tiffyish
Nick_austin90
I know right. Think about it, who has access to the programs? It should only be the devs so when they made changes that absolutely affects the players they should come clean with it the moment it got made. If the timing is like you said, someone should have still been in the office because who else could have made the changes? By right, adding forums shouldn;t affect anything other than the healing capabilities of each teams. Logically, if anything had to be reset it;s the heal count.
This whole thing is making me drowsy haha blaugh

And the heal count doesn't even matter much. Reset that thing, no one cares. Well, come Monday I hope to see some changes. Based on everyday stats, I usually get the daily chance in about 13 hours from now so the next time I log back in, there should have been some changes made. If not, then I'm going to guess the worst about Gaia like their building collapsed on the side with all the event computers. xd

Exactly. Yeah, they must have been in the office when the reset and changes that allowed for the bugs were made -- why wouldn't they have just reversed it immediately?? confused Yep, I don't think just adding forums would have affected anything either.. it doesn't make sense..

If they were going to reset kill count, they should have changed the achievement so that it was obtained from a certain number of attacks, rather than kills, since they didn't reset the attack count.. there's just so much stupidity surrounding the whole event right now. I'd make a "THIS EVENT SUCKS" gifting/charity/discussion thread in the event forum if I wasn't too lazy to figure out how to properly run a thread Dx I feel like a lot of people are missing out because of the bugs and I don't think it should be an entire waste for those who had put in effort and ended up with.. well, 0 kills for all their efforts, plus wasted potions.

Makes me dizzy thinking about it gonk Heal count was untouched.. but there's an achievement for heal count, as well. So why mess with one and not the other? this event is blowing me right now.
(sorry i fudged up the quote lol)

developers all around me... help:
User Image

Spoopy Loiterer

At least now I know I'm not the only one who had this happen to them. I probably won't get the 100 kill achievement now though.

Seeker

Mine didn't reset but the rewards I get from redeeming soul candy are glitched. I think.

thyfe's Partner

Devoted Partner

21,240 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Tay Lorien
Tiffyish
Tay Lorien

And I'd like to get the vest, which is the only item I'm missing. But it's random...

Actually, in the case of the vest, I'm assuming it was a mistake and they had forgotten to put it in, like they said they had in an announcement with the coat (though, I had already gotten a coat before they announced that so maybe they made a mistake?).

Have you seen anybody with the vest at all? Because despite turning over tens of thousands of soul candies, I have not yet received one. I've got probably 7-10 of everything else, including the hat/scarf/weapon, but I've yet to even see the vest.

An announcement that didn't make sense to me though, was that switchem was giving items. Soul candy, sometimes, but not items for me.

Do they have screenshots, by any chance? Just lurking around on different posts it seems everyone's having huge problems with the vest. Same for me and switchem -- just soul candies and gold, no items yet so far. Plus, trick-or-treating isn't working for me at the moment.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
Tiffyish
Tay Lorien
Tiffyish
Tay Lorien

Do they have screenshots, by any chance? Just lurking around on different posts it seems everyone's having huge problems with the vest. Same for me and switchem -- just soul candies and gold, no items yet so far. Plus, trick-or-treating isn't working for me at the moment.

no screenshots, sorry. but it's weird, during boss fight it is counting me as having the vest and not the coat, wherein my inventory I have lots of coats and no vest.

oh great, I went looking for a screenshot, and found out at least one friend turns out not to have the vest either.

Leader

thyfe's Partner

Devoted Partner

21,240 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Tay Lorien
Tiffyish
Tay Lorien
Tiffyish
Tay Lorien

no screenshots, sorry. but it's weird, during boss fight it is counting me as having the vest and not the coat, wherein my inventory I have lots of coats and no vest.

oh great, I went looking for a screenshot, and found out at least one friend turns out not to have the vest either.

I see the exact same thing during the boss battle: no coat, but vest shows; however, I only have the coat, not the vest. That's why I figure SOMETHING'S glitched, and it could be that the vest hasn't actually been released. I figure people think they may have it because the boss battle shows they do. We'll figure out tomorrow when devs finally look into the problems, but so far I'm convinced they hadn't released it at all (by mistake). The hats, scarves, and weapons were meant to be rare, and those have all been found already... so we should have vests by now sweatdrop

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
Tiffyish
I see the exact same thing during the boss battle: no coat, but vest shows; however, I only have the coat, not the vest. That's why I figure SOMETHING'S glitched, and it could be that the vest hasn't actually been released. I figure people think they may have it because the boss battle shows they do. We'll figure out tomorrow when devs finally look into the problems, but so far I'm convinced they hadn't released it at all (by mistake). The hats, scarves, and weapons were meant to be rare, and those have all been found already... so we should have vests by now sweatdrop

I have 1 hat, 1 scarf, and a few weapons. So yeah you have to have some soul candies ready to spend when those restock.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff