Jolly Ranchers
I love me some candy corn.

Shy Businesswoman

ladywolf
Little Goldilocks
ladywolf
Little Goldilocks
ladywolf

I will keep my peepers open.Stores usually start putting Vday stuff out around Christmas,kinda how they are putting Chrissy stuff out now. *too early imo*

Agreed. They started putting up Halloween stuff in SUMMER! But good luck on your quest of finding the chocolate covered cherries M&Ms! :3

Thank you! Now that I think of it,it was the middle of August when I snagged my first bag of candy Corn M&Ms,before school even started back up.Crazy!!

I know it's overwhelming.. I want my Halloween stuff when the leaves have changed not when it's 90 degrees! T^T

Exactly! Pity we cant get that. message across to the big businesses,quit rushing the seasons.

Right! I think they would get more sales too! o:

Shy Businesswoman

This Isnt Sparta
ANYTHING CHOCOLATE OR GUMMY BUT NOT SOUR.

I got some halloween candy on sale and it's taking so much effort not to eat any. Why do I continue to get the good stuff? D:

At least you have will power.. If it were me I'd eat the entire bag in an hour or less! ;w;

Shy Businesswoman

FUFFTPURR
Anything sour is good.

Sour is great! Especially sour patch watermelon! *w*

Lady of Hearts

20,200 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Little Goldilocks
ladywolf
Little Goldilocks
ladywolf
Little Goldilocks
ladywolf

I will keep my peepers open.Stores usually start putting Vday stuff out around Christmas,kinda how they are putting Chrissy stuff out now. *too early imo*

Agreed. They started putting up Halloween stuff in SUMMER! But good luck on your quest of finding the chocolate covered cherries M&Ms! :3

Thank you! Now that I think of it,it was the middle of August when I snagged my first bag of candy Corn M&Ms,before school even started back up.Crazy!!

I know it's overwhelming.. I want my Halloween stuff when the leaves have changed not when it's 90 degrees! T^T

Exactly! Pity we cant get that. message across to the big businesses,quit rushing the seasons.

Oh yeah! I would hoard the seasonal stuff,no doubt lol. I should have done that now,but I couldnt stay out of my stashes redface

Shy Businesswoman

Th3Shaz
Jolly Ranchers

Jolly ranchers are great all year round~

Space Cadet

28,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Heath... or Butterfingers smile

Bloodthirsty Paladin

40,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups all the way! XD

Shy Businesswoman

ladywolf
Little Goldilocks
ladywolf
Little Goldilocks
ladywolf

Oh yeah! I would hoard the seasonal stuff,no doubt lol. I should have done that now,but I couldnt stay out of my stashes redface

Which would make you get even more! #ThisIsWhyBigBuisnessesShouldSellSeasonalStuffInThatSeason

Beloved Rogue

27,700 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Little Goldilocks
ChevelleRose
Reeses heart

And also mini M&Ms. And for some reason, they all mysteriously disappeared this month. I've been to 3 stores and I couldn't find any at all!

Probably me buying them all xD jk.

I had a feeling someone was gonna say that. lol

Shy Businesswoman

Booty-celli
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups all the way! XD

Yaaaaaaaaas. Have ever tried the huge reeses candy bar? It's HUGE and DELISH!

Shy Businesswoman

ChevelleRose
Little Goldilocks
ChevelleRose
Reeses heart

And also mini M&Ms. And for some reason, they all mysteriously disappeared this month. I've been to 3 stores and I couldn't find any at all!

Probably me buying them all xD jk.

I had a feeling someone was gonna say that. lol

Got that feeling... THAT SOMEONE'S WATCHIN MEEEEEEEEE! #RIPMichael

Shy Businesswoman

xPostcardsAndPolaroidsx
Mine is any super sour candy :3

Nice choice~ ^-^ What's your favorite out of those super sour candies? o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash