emotion_bandaid

Fashionable Explorer

Fashionable Explorer

- The Grim Reality -
l BitterSweet l
- The Grim Reality -
l BitterSweet l
- The Grim Reality -
Mah. I need to defeat that darn last boss so I can change out of these Advocate items. Which means I need to battle more, get enough candy for stamina potions, try to defeat the boss, likely fail, battle more angels, and so on and so forth. This game is getting a tad bit frustrating, I admit.

I am in a boss loop where I have been going through the bosses without the 10 angels in between... and some people have a glitch where the bosses are at 5hp (lucky eh...)

That's frustrating! This game has way too many glitches and bugs going on. It's almost like they waited to work it out until after they saw how much the kickstarter got.

I had a glitch where the boss would still have remaining HP after I should have killed it, so I went and spent Gaia Cash for one more stamina potion to kill it, I use the stamina potion, and next thing I know I get an alert telling me 'it's not time to fight the boss' and essentially me losing the money for the potion. Ugh.

That's terrible! I had a glitch where it said I've attacked the boss more than the max amount of times within 5 minutes and I only clicked attack ONCE... I used 20 GC to 'skip wait' and it still didn't fix the glitch. I wasted GC on a glitch as well so I know exactly how you feel xp

Oh wow. So many glitches, man. I really hope Gaia is actually working on fixing them, and not just letting people post the bugs while they wait for the event to end.

I didn't even know you could skip the wait if you ran out of moves. It never gave me that option when I would. I mean, regarding boss battles.

I don't think the skip waiting is available for boss battles, but at the time I thought I could skip the 'wait' that the glitch caused me (which did not work)

Lonely Conversationalist

16,150 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
l BitterSweet l
- The Grim Reality -
l BitterSweet l
- The Grim Reality -
l BitterSweet l
- The Grim Reality -
Mah. I need to defeat that darn last boss so I can change out of these Advocate items. Which means I need to battle more, get enough candy for stamina potions, try to defeat the boss, likely fail, battle more angels, and so on and so forth. This game is getting a tad bit frustrating, I admit.

I am in a boss loop where I have been going through the bosses without the 10 angels in between... and some people have a glitch where the bosses are at 5hp (lucky eh...)

That's frustrating! This game has way too many glitches and bugs going on. It's almost like they waited to work it out until after they saw how much the kickstarter got.

I had a glitch where the boss would still have remaining HP after I should have killed it, so I went and spent Gaia Cash for one more stamina potion to kill it, I use the stamina potion, and next thing I know I get an alert telling me 'it's not time to fight the boss' and essentially me losing the money for the potion. Ugh.

That's terrible! I had a glitch where it said I've attacked the boss more than the max amount of times within 5 minutes and I only clicked attack ONCE... I used 20 GC to 'skip wait' and it still didn't fix the glitch. I wasted GC on a glitch as well so I know exactly how you feel xp

Oh wow. So many glitches, man. I really hope Gaia is actually working on fixing them, and not just letting people post the bugs while they wait for the event to end.

I didn't even know you could skip the wait if you ran out of moves. It never gave me that option when I would. I mean, regarding boss battles.

I don't think the skip waiting is available for boss battles, but at the time I thought I could skip the 'wait' that the glitch caused me (which did not work)

Ah, I see. Which if you ask me is a stupid thing anyway. I mean, bosses have high enough HP, a five minute wait thing would be nice, since we only have three attacks.

LilYumeNeko rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 3, 3, 1 Total: 11 (5-20)

Chilling Spark

17,140 Points
  • Canny Agent 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Daring Investigator 50

Fashionable Explorer

- The Grim Reality -
l BitterSweet l
- The Grim Reality -
l BitterSweet l
- The Grim Reality -

Ah, I see. Which if you ask me is a stupid thing anyway. I mean, bosses have high enough HP, a five minute wait thing would be nice, since we only have three attacks.

It would also give a chance to those who are unlucky and haven't received stamina potions from candies and don't want to spend GC on potions sad

Fashionable Explorer

Lonely Conversationalist

16,150 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
l BitterSweet l
- The Grim Reality -
l BitterSweet l
- The Grim Reality -
l BitterSweet l
- The Grim Reality -

It would also give a chance to those who are unlucky and haven't received stamina potions from candies and don't want to spend GC on potions sad

Indeed. But of course, they want you to spend GC on potions, so it would dent their profits and they wouldn't want that. So that sort of fix is highly unlikely.

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
User Image

`.Brb going to go get my arse kicked by a boss.

emo

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
User Image

`.Man.

That went poorly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items