23,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
                  art by Zet Fisher/Smiling God!

User Image

ari has come out of her shell!

she says。。。

I've got you friends ;w; Feel free to stay and chat, and stay and heal! We'll need all the help we can get.

If I've healed you, I'll tip you. So even if I don't quote you, I'll try to let you know you've been healed!

~not really healing at the moment, i've got other things that need to get done, but feel free to bump for HP.~

。。。before running away。

Quote:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Quote:

Shy Man-Lover

Divine Lunatic

yum_tea yum_cupcake

Proud Ladykiller

23,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

User Image

she says。。。

Eyyyy~

Those are some killer boots, btw. Damn.

。。。before running away。

Smiling God
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Quote:

Divine Lunatic

Eyy yourself. Ikr, look at dem legs.

Proud Ladykiller

23,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

User Image

she says。。。

Perfection.

I need to make this thread look more demonish. Which means back to the testing forum. Eeeeeeuch

。。。before running away。

Smiling God
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Quote:

Divine Lunatic

You could start by not putting that fukken shitty sketch in all your posts. Kitten ladies ain't very demonic.

Divine Lunatic

Sexy Creeper
heart

Dammit Mister Creeper, stop trying to die! Did you walk into a bad neighbourhood?

Shy Man-Lover

Smiling God

Boss battle actually.
That's the reason for these ugly shoes. sweatdrop

Proud Ladykiller

23,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

User Image

she says。。。

It's not shitty D: But you are correct, it isn't demonic. I'm hoping for art soon, but I don't know. I might just have to ax the layout entirely.

。。。before running away。

Smiling God
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Quote:

Divine Lunatic

Sexy Creeper
Smiling God

Boss battle actually.
That's the reason for these ugly shoes. sweatdrop

I can't get anywhere with my boss battles. I hit several times, get my a** kicked, heal myself, try to attack again, boss is done with me apparently. How do I even kill this sucker?

Dapper Detective

16,715 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Divine Lunatic

Chrenys

Do it. I can't even quote you properly with this massive wall of formatting.

Proud Ladykiller

23,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

User Image

she says。。。

Hey! How're you today?

。。。before running away。

Marino Deus
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Quote:

Proud Ladykiller

23,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Smiling God

Okay. ;w; I'll just have to deal with this for a while.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff