• Hero 100
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Smooth Operator 100
Tocal
Steal_this_username
Kirito Yuuki
Steal_this_username
Kirito Yuuki

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/halloween-back-in-time/angel-healing-center/t.94554373_5742/#5742
I have over a billion gold right now & can't reach the items I want at all, nowhere close. So why the ******** not? I plan on hitting 500 spirit points or whatever

Right on. I think I managed to heal about three people just now? But that buys like, 2 minutes maybe, of action time? burning_eyes

IKR! This is why I have the demon healing thread open in another tab. I just open that tab & click attack razz

the demon healing thread??? really??
surprised
This is mainly due to the counter-attacks we demons receive from fighting the mini-boss angel moderators. One counter-attack can take 2/3rds of hp.

OK. I think I understand. idea

Celestial Fairy

Cosmic Waffles

Unbeatable Poster

Cursed Abomination

gaia_angelleft emotion_bandaid gaia_angelright

Distinct Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
It's healing time.
emotion_dealwithit

Cosmic Waffles

constantly at 0 halp wahmbulance

Menstrual Cramps's Partner In Crime

Fashionista

Formidable Dusk

On it~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was just saying how I was searching for a dedicated medic. rofl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

39,340 Points
  • Small Blind 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Deal Me In 50
l BitterSweet l
wora3000
l BitterSweet l
wora3000
l BitterSweet l
wora3000
yeah, so im just gonna chill in here where people can heal me and i can take advantage of any demons (such as yourself) who post.
no offense, but attacking demons here is kinda the only way to ensure survival, not that it really works out too well

I understand, I get healed by demons faster than I can use up my HP sometimes so its not a problem at all biggrin

I try not to kill angels though because the killing blow doesn't give candy anyways

EDIT: see... by the time I was finished typing up this reply, I am back up to 100 again...

really? killing doesn't give candy?
i would have thought that it would drop a bunch!
and yeah, you guys heal and kill fast whereas angels are just like "wooo! 14 health points!"

Yea... we get 1 candy (2 with a drop potion on) per attack but nothing for killing : (

I do go around demon heal tents to heal up a few people and then continue on my merry way though

We really dont benefit from the kill other than the fact that the angel loses healing ability until they gain some health

interesting....kinda makes me wonder why so many angels keep dying then if you guys don't benefit from it

They probably just dont want angels to make a comeback, I usually go for the kill when it is an angel who attacked me first. The sad part is, with that angel's lowered health, they get picked off by someone else always (I've had someone die on my in the middle of my 3 turns and it was not from my attack)
huh....ah well. hopefully when i get done with homework gaia will have something sorted out

Ysopet's Wife

Lavish Decorator

53,825 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Married 100
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250

Striking Duelist

7,750 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Novice Striker 150
  • Tenacious Spirit 250

Cosmic Waffles