Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
A St. Augustine, Florida, man is at ease now that his scorned ex-lover is behind bars.

“I finally can breathe again,” Joe Good, 51, said in an exclusive interview with ABC News’ “20/20." “Now I don’t feel like every time I see a police car that, ‘Oh, they’re coming for me.’”

Good’s former girlfriend of three years, Tawny Blazejowksi, 41, of St. Augustine would stop at nothing to ruin his life after the two broke up. Her web of lies eventually turned Good’s life into a really bad nightmare.

She succeeded in getting him arrested three times and fired from his job at an insurance company, where he had worked for over 24 years. Blazejowski didn’t stop there. She targeted several others in Good’s life: colleagues, neighbors and even his new girlfriend’s landlord.

Blazejowski was sentenced to nine years in prison last Friday for three counts of threats for extortion, four counts of aggravated stalking and one count of false report of abuse, child neglect or abandonment of 16 people from Florida to Chicago to California.

Life wasn't always bad. Good recalls many times with Blazejowski and their combined six children, all from previous marriages. He says he saw a future with her.

“She was awesome,” Good said. “I mean, I’ve gone on a cruise with her and had a great time. We went to Puerto Rico, had a great time.”

But Good said there were red flags that something might have been off with Blazesjowki. He said she would get upset a lot.

Obsessive Ex's Cyberstalking Gets Man Fired, Arrested

Liberal Trader

11,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
stalkers suck

Chatty Lunatic

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Streaker 200
It pisses me off that her lawyers tried to use the bipolar card to explain why she stalked her ex. Bipolar doesn't make you a predator. The woman is just disgusting.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
What a disgusting b***h. She knew damn well what she did was wrong. Bipolar and OCD aren't an excuse. Having mental disorders does not necessarily make you insane. The level of planning she put into that s**t kinda speaks to how put together she was. The only insane thing is that she felt she had the right to do that. Oh, she knew it was wrong, otherwise she wouldn't have tried to cover her tracks and play herself as the victim before she even fully started. She's only sorry she got caught. I honestly would not be surprised if she doesn't start that s**t up again when she gets out, or hires someone to do it for her. She has a hell of a lot of rage and hate in her, getting caught won't stop someone like that.
For the sake of her kids, they should be taken away from her forever, lest they learn that that is how they deal with rejection and anger. And that poor dude still has to get his record clean because of her lies. Wish she had gotten MORE jail time, because really, it would have only been a matter of time before she tried to carry out on her threats. I mean, she was getting away with it for so long, she would eventually think she could get away with anything, and could have done even more harm than she had been doing.
a sad story sad

lastborntripletmack's Significant Otter

Popular Seeker

37,665 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
I know a friend whose live was almost ruined just because he stood up to a coworker who was harassing his disabled coworkers. That coworker did not like being stood up to so he made his life miserable. Jo is the man that was harassing his disabled coworkers, and T stood up to him and got him in written up for it by encouraging Ja to report it. Jo got angry at T for getting him into trouble because without his encouragement Ja would not have stood up for herself. Jo got his revenge by lying and saying that T slapped him across the face. He also did not succeed in this because there was no proof and Ja and a few others confirmed the slap never happened. Then Jo got his daughter to claim that T sexually abuses her, even though T never met his daughter. He forced his daughter to lie by threatening to kill her pet if she did not lie,(drown it in front of her, poison it in front of her ect) The only reason that they knew that she was being coaxed to lie is because when questioned about the abuse the daughter said several times "I have to ask my daddy if I should say yes to that question" In other words she is not the first stalker making lies about child abuse and won't be the last stalker. Then let's not forget that mother who sevurely beat her eight year old son after a visit from his father and went to the police crying saying that the father did it. Her reason she was angry at him and wanted to hurt her as much as possible and the best way to do this is to keep her son from him by claiming child abuse. I am glad that the woman in the article, Jo and that lady who beat up her eight year old just to frame the father for the same crime were caught, unfortunately there are many more that are not caught and many innocent men are in jail for assault, child sexual abuse ect all because of a bitter divorce or separation.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Blazejowski was sentenced to nine years in prison last Friday

GOOD!
So often pissed of ex's thin they can stalk and harass with impunity.
I've known people who have been subjected to death threats and various harassment and the person got away with it because cops didn't want to bother. In the case of the death threat, it was even 'witnessed' by a second person who was listening on the phone for the very reason that the guy had been saying things before. But the small town cops didn't want to bother to pursue it.
Eventually the various threats and harassment died down but my friend was very stressed for a long time.

Kawaii Shoujo

What disgusts me is not only the woman's actions but also the actions of others, how no one could actually be bothered to stick up for Joe Good, not even the so-called investigators or lawyers refused to believe him minus Bryan, and those three arrests due to his ex's allegations should be wiped away immediately since he has done absolutely nothing wrong.

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I've had stalkers, but nowhere near this level of douchey.

Shy Fairy

19,550 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Timid 100
He should look into getting a restraining order too once she gets out. I knew someone just like this and they never stop. The only reason I got her to back off with creating several fake FB profiles talking BS about me and my family was threatening her with a libel lawsuit and taking screenshots as proof.
xXFurygeistXx
What a disgusting b***h. She knew damn well what she did was wrong. Bipolar and OCD aren't an excuse. Having mental disorders does not necessarily make you insane. The level of planning she put into that s**t kinda speaks to how put together she was. The only insane thing is that she felt she had the right to do that. Oh, she knew it was wrong, otherwise she wouldn't have tried to cover her tracks and play herself as the victim before she even fully started. She's only sorry she got caught. I honestly would not be surprised if she doesn't start that s**t up again when she gets out, or hires someone to do it for her. She has a hell of a lot of rage and hate in her, getting caught won't stop someone like that.
For the sake of her kids, they should be taken away from her forever, lest they learn that that is how they deal with rejection and anger. And that poor dude still has to get his record clean because of her lies. Wish she had gotten MORE jail time, because really, it would have only been a matter of time before she tried to carry out on her threats. I mean, she was getting away with it for so long, she would eventually think she could get away with anything, and could have done even more harm than she had been doing.

From the trends I see, she will get a new boyfriend when she is out, and she will have him threaten him and worse.

Kawaii Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Only nine years?
The man was arrested three times, the least they could do was add another three years to that stalker's sentence.
At least this poor guy can breathe again (at least for ythe next nine years).

Undead Enchantress

GOOD for him...

Too soon?

Any...I'm reminded of that old movie Fatal Attraction.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Chicken Zombie
xXFurygeistXx

From the trends I see, she will get a new boyfriend when she is out, and she will have him threaten him and worse.

I wouldn't be surprised if she gets one while still in prison. Amazing who people will write to and confess their undying love for. stare

I wonder if they'll explain to her kids what she did and why it was wrong. It'd be easy for them to blame the dude, especially if this was kinda her normal behavior around them. They probably need counseling to help work through what happened and why their mom went to jail and why what she did was wrong. I feel bad for them. She may have used apologizing about hurting them in this process as an excuse to look better to the judge, but she really set a very sick example of what a 'normal' relationship could be to them.

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
obsessive stalkers like her can be really dangerous. Before stronger stalking laws, there was nothing police could really do even with restraining orders. More times than not, the stalkers would ignore the restraining orders anyways. The behavior, the obsession, has led stalkers to murder simply for the "if I can't have you, no one can" mind set. Females stalking males were the worst, because no one would believe the guy. That or they would scoff at the guy with the whole women are weaker ideal, or the "what man wouldn't appreciate getting chased by a woman". Anyone can shoot a gun though... better to put these crazies behind bars quick before they kill their prey.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff