Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hardcore Punk

User Image

xxxxx- Mila ┊
                xx█ ( ♪ ) ║▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃
                xxx( " Who can say where the road goes, where the day flows, only time. "

xxxxxxxxx ☠ ║The name given to me at birth: Camilla Zoroastres
xxxxxxxxx█ ☠ ║The Gods gave me this body: I am a woman.
xxxxxxxxx ☠ ║Years my heart has been beating: 24

xxxxxxxxx█ ☠ ║ I have Roman blood in my veins!
xxxxxxxxx ☠ ║ So I am a Noble daughter of Rome
xxxxxxxxx█ ☠ ║ And thus the Rebel army is a bit frightening. They are strong and relentless.
xxxxxxxxx ☠ ║ While the Romans are my blood and therefore my life no matter what.

xxxxxxxxx█ ☠ ║ They are nice to look at: but frighten me all the same, the strong men who wander around me.
xxxxxxxxx ☠ ║ The gods that look after me are Apollo, Diana and Minerva
xxxxxxxxx█ ☠ ║ But I have a talent : in the fact that I am a prodigy in all aspects of music.
xxxxxxxxx ☠ ║ My voice is:playful.

Hardcore Punk

User Image

xxxxx- Mila ┊
    xxx
          ▆ ▆( " Who can say where the road goes, where the day flows, only time. "

xxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx PERSONALITY

Camilla is a very reserved young woman who is generally silent due to an injury she sustained. She is more mature for her age, nearly matronly than young. Nervousness can often be seen in her movements and her gaze. She is meek and timid, more than willing to vacate a room rather than attempt to converse or even sit with another.

Camilla at a young age exhibited a talent for music. Her voice was that of an angel and her ability to pick up any instrument and perfect it within days, sometimes hours, makes her something of a prodigy. Often when passing her rooms one can hear the sweet flow of some instrument coming from it. From time to time she will actually sit out in one of the public rooms to play, even if she rarely sings anymore.

Camilla is reclusive by nature and extremely private. She can be found in the garden while it is empty but generally takes her meals in her room and keeps to herself.

There is no self worth for the young woman anymore, once she was as vibrant and lively, even as fierce as some of the women of her house, but her husband had all but stolen that from her. She has no heir but does own property and businesses that are lucrative enough to keep her comfortable.

Camilla is extremely intelligent and can often be found reading scrolls and tomes, other than music it is what often consumes her time.

Camilla loves her nieces and often opened her villa to them when she was in a better place with her husband. The girls while not so far off from her age have been treated as she would her own child should she ever have had one.
                                            (More to be added soon)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxxxxx ☠ ║ Music
                      xxxxxxxxx█ ☠ ║Song
                      xxxxxxxxx ☠ ║Poetry

xxxxxxxxx█ ☠ ║ Culture
                      xxxxxxxxx ☠ ║ Intelligence
                      xxxxxxxxx█ ☠ ║Loyalty

xxxxxxxxx ☠ ║ Forcefulness
                      xxxxxxxxx█ ☠ ║ Cruelty
                      xxxxxxxxx ☠ ║ Corruption

xxxxxxxxx█ ☠ ║ Disloyalty
                      xxxxxxxxx ☠ ║ Liars
                      xxxxxxxxx█ ☠ ║ Herself

Hardcore Punk

User Image
    xxxxx- Mila ┊
    xxx
          ▆ ▆( " Who can say where the road goes, where the day flows, only time. "

xxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx H I S T O R Y

She had always been inquisitive, and the moment she picked up an instrument and learned how to play it expertly within hours of receiving it her parents and brothers knew they had a highly gifted child on their hands, and no expense was spared for her musical studies, though eventually it seemed as if the gifted youngster went through her tutors quickly, their inability to keep up with her something that gave them a sense of awe and frustration. If she wasn’t playing an instrument she was singing, the girl had truly been gifted by Apollo himself it seemed. There was wisdom about the young girl that belied her age, her intelligence and culture something that was envious even among well educated men.

At the age of fifteen Camilla was betrothed to a young man of high enough social status to please her father. While Camilla was uncertain of the match made to her she went along with her father’s wishes and found herself married to the young man. Ceres though had a secret that he had failed to impart upon either Camilla or her family. He had no sexual interests in women. His bride remained untouched, therefore no heir was ever produced, no sexual relations were ever had. Ceres had sought a trophy wife, and her dowry had been something that no man in his right mind would have rejected. She was after all from a rich and powerful family.

There was frustration on Camilla’s part, and after the first year of marriage rumors had started to circulate. Was she barren? Could she not conceive a child heir for her husband? They were not the only rumors that reached her ears though. Ceres had begun to openly consort with another male, as if word would not reach her. She had confronted him about it and... It was the first time her husband beat her, but it turned out that it wouldn't be the last. She was his as far as he was concerned.

Her world was a bit of a nightmare after that, between the constant beatings by a drunk husband and the whispered ridicule that she had to endure over the years, Camilla had finally had enough and had demanded a divorce along with the return of her dowry. He was not about to release her or the handsome dowry she had brought into the relationship. It was not that her husband was not well off, he simply enjoyed having more. Not to mention the prodigious daughter of one of the most powerful families in this area? He was not about to let her go without a fight. Or… he would not let her go at all.

Word had once against spread through the city that Ceres sought to have Camilla murdered and in an effort to save his sisters life rumor or not, Decius marched upon the house of Simo only to find that he was moments late. His sister lay on the cold ground beaten, with her throat opened. There had been so much blood and the woman had been so pale that Decius had thought she was dead till a ragged gasp of air escaped her. He had barked out orders to get her the medical attention she needed. Ceres was found drunk in bed with his consort, and an enraged Decius rounded every single person in the villa up before marching them back to his own villa.

Camilla lingered between life and death for weeks, her condition touch and go while everyone from her house was stripped, whipped and hung from pillars. That they would all lay in a house and not lift a finger to help his sister had angered her older brother to the point of rage. The gentle woman that struggled for her life was to be avenged and Decius would show everyone what happened to one who might harm his flesh and blood.

The fires burned for days. The scent of burning flesh lingering in the air. Camilla had remained in a coma for all of it. Decius had spared Ceres, but only momentarily. His death would not come as quickly as it had for the servants that had turned their backs upon his sister in her greatest moment of need. If his sister died then this sack of meat that was unworthy of his siblings hand would live the rest of his life paying for his transgressions against her.

She woke though, and while she had healed decently the woman would always bear the scars upon her throat that had been left by the male. Rehabilitation was troublesome and her form was severely weakened due to her blood loss. When she had regained enough strength Decius held games in her honor, though weak and pale the woman watched them all with a bit of a blank look. At least… until the very last fight. A male had come out, one she knew well enough. Her figure begun to tremble, a moment of fear in her eyes as her fingers grasped at her chair so tightly that her knuckles were whiter than usual. Ceres. There he stood in gladiator gear. Yet a gladiator he was not. Nor was he worthy to fight males it seemed. No… was to be pitted against women and for the first time in her life that gentle woman wanted to see someone dead! She had never felt such anger or hatred in her heart as when she looked at him. Even as he was beat he begged for his life. Pleaded with her brother and then herself to spare him. Camilla still could not speak as she had her voice taken from her and it was still attempting to heal. Words in her ears then… did she want to spare him. A subtle shaking of her head as to do much more might reopen her wounds. One of the female gladiators yanked back on his hair harshly, exposing his throat, and then steel kissed flesh, sending a spray of red across the ground. They had slit his throat and left him of the floor to bleed out. There was no honorable death for him. His body was then taken and burned, but his head? Was set on a pike for all to see.

You simply did not mess with a member of the House of Zoroastres. Ever.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx OTHER

Hardcore Punk

Hardcore Punk

Hardcore Punk

Hardcore Punk

Hardcore Punk

Hardcore Punk

Hardcore Punk

Hardcore Punk

User Image

ll Who am I with? Everyone ll Where am I? Ludus ll How do I feel? Pained/Excited ll What do I wear? Festival ll Learn Something: Camilla ll

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

User Image
                                    ””

OOC: -Throws Camilla at everyone- D< /runs to bed. P.s. If I need to change anything let me know <3

[align=center][img]http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu285/GypsiePixee/Camilla/Camilla-Layout.png[/img][/align]
                                    [align=right] [size=9] ll Who am I with? Everyone ll Where am I? Ludus ll How do I feel? Pained/Excited ll What do I wear? [url=http://www.polyvore.com/camilla/set?id=138807497]Festival[/url] ll Learn Something: [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/camilla/t.94501427/]Camilla[/url] ll [/size][/align]
                                    [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                    [size=10][align=left]

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

[/align][/size]
                                    [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu285/GypsiePixee/Camilla/45666.gif[/imgleft][spoiler][quote=””][/quote]
                                    [color=darkblue][size=9][b]OOC[/b]: -Throws Camilla at everyone- D< /runs to bed. P.s. If I need to change anything let me know <3[/size][/color]
                                    [/spoiler]

Hardcore Punk

User Image

II Who am I with? Everyone II Where am I? Ludus II How do I feel? Pained/Excited II What do I wear? Simple II Learn Something: Camilla II

Memories were a fleeting thing when you were left on the ground to bleed out like an animal to the slaughter, and while most would have succumbed to their wounds and allow Morta to cut the strings of life that tethered the spirit and soul to the human planes, Camilla was no ordinary woman and she clung to life stubbornly even as her husband walked around her and further into the villa. How long Mila lay there she was uncertain, but she knew that as she grew cold there were whispers that moved through the villa like snakes through leaves, and an ethereal fog seemed to drift through the area. Someone called to her. At first she thought perhaps her mother, but pain had suddenly struck, a hook of life pulling her away from that plane of spirit and back into the one of reality. A harsh gasp escaped ravaged body, though it was probably closer to a gurgling sound as her throat had been split open. He had tried to murder her after beating her within an inch of her life and he had cut her throat in an effort to ensure that it would be done with once and for all, it should have worked. She should have died. Instead Camilla was looking up into the face of an extremely furious man whom most would shake with fear if they saw. Not Mila though. Bloodstained fingers had touched his face sending a smear of scarlet across his cheek. It had startled him, a man whom was stoic in the face of most things, he was barking orders suddenly, at least… she thought he was, she couldn’t really hear anymore, or maybe it was because there was an annoying buzzing in her ears, one that surely kept her clinging to life. Was she that bad off? She had no idea really.

What she did remember was blackness, voices as she struggled in and out of consciousness. They had loaded her up on a litter and had taken her away from that villa. That villa would likely remain empty for the rest of its days. There was no telling how long she lay drifting in and out of consciousness. Camilla had been feverish, weak and had been drained of a quite an amount of blood. Occasionally she would wake and have a clear moment but it was touch and go for a few weeks. It took some time before she could even stay awake long enough to eat anything that hadn’t been forcefully trickled down her healing throat. The gash that would forever mar once perfect skin was like an angry red welt that seemed too remained bruised and discolored. It was found that she couldn’t walk well as she had lain for so long and her legs simply could not support her. She needed to become stronger again. The most frustrating thing for Camilla though was the fact that she couldn’t speak. If she did while healing she may never regain her voice again and that was perhaps extremely devastating to the woman. Music had been her life for as long as she could remember and suddenly not being able to sing… it was troublesome. Still, she had been informed that she would perhaps be able to use her voice if she just let her body rest and heal. So that’s what she would do.

Her first public outing had been one to watch fights. As a young child this was routine but she hadn’t really found bloodshed interesting. Something about it had made her queasy as a child and her father had indulged her by letting her skip out on them in favor of studying her music or philosophy instead. This public appearance though had been for her. There had been punishments dealt out while she had struggled to cling to life, but one had been saved specifically for her to view. The male had come stumbling out of the gates, his armor ill fitting and his walk not that of a warrior, but more of a spoiled man. A man who was used to getting his way, and getting away with things. The gods did not smile down upon him though and justice was to be dealt in the arena. If her husband wished to live, he would have to fight and pray that the gods granted him their favor. If not, death would seek him out should none care to spare his life and in this house such a thing would be rare. Perhaps to add insult to injury he was pitted against the strong gladiator women of the ludus. He stood no chance even against women and it as only a matter of time before he was brought before those watching to beg for his life due to his defeat. The question was asked and those around wondered if she was capable of giving such an order. Live or die. Camilla had always been a kinder, more whimsical sort. Yet that day… her head had shook subtly. There would be no life for this one. Death would be his, much like he had left her bleeding on the ground, he too would understand and feel what she did. Only there would be no one to save him.

Now would be Camilla’s second public appearance outside of her rooms during the day… word had reached her that Adrastia had come home and Camilla wished to see the young woman. She had spent years writing to her niece and would have opened her home to her if she had been able too. The girl possibly knew Camilla’s pain before any other as she had confided in her often through letters. Now that her niece was here Camilla found that she wanted to see her and had summoned a slave to help her to where Adra was. To have a litter brought to her would take far too long and be too cumbersome. She refused to be carried right now, a stubbornness in the young woman forcing her to move slowly through the villa. She had to get stronger, she had to get those legs working properly again. Each step was painful as she was working muscles that did not want to work anymore but she grit those teeth, brows knitting as the nameless slave was gripped onto as if a human crutch. It had taken her longer to get there and she had made it in towards the end of Adra’s punishment on the boy hanging. Her breathing was labored and a thin sheen of sweat had dotted that forehead. Mouth had opened because she wanted to desperately to call out to the girl whom had her back facing her, but she just could not make a sound. Rather she leaned heavily against a wall, a light shooing towards the one who had helped her here to let them know she would be alright for now, of course he hovered near by just in case her legs gave out. How long she would stay on her feet was unknown but she had… had to see Adra. Would her niece recognize her?

For a moment Camilla stayed against the wall as if she were holding it up but a look of determination crossed her features and she’d inched forward. On her own! It hadn’t been a full step but… another step. Still… the entire group was so far away… at least it felt like it. A few stares had been turned in her direction as Mila rarely left her rooms while she was recovering and walking anywhere had been quite out of the question. Yet here she was trying her damndest to walk towards her niece, towards that group of people in that semi-circle. It was all fine and dandy till she reached the end of the wall, and now had to actually walk closer to the group with no help. A moment of panic hit her. What if she fell? No, no the one with her would catch her before that happened right? She would attempt this. She would make it to that silly gaggle of people if it killed her! One step, two step, three step… and then her legs gave out.

User Image
                                    ””

OOC: -Throws Camilla at everyone- D< /runs to bed. P.s. If I need to change anything let me know <3

Hardcore Punk

Hardcore Punk

Hardcore Punk

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out