Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED

Vote for Pedro!

Si 1 100.0% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 66 67 68 > >>

User Image
                                            welcome to the Ȼoin Ȼollecting Ȼrusade

• SOMEONE GET ME A WIN GAIA BUNDLE, PLEASE! emotion_donotwant

ITEM QUEST THREAD: тєʀӎɪɴαтє υҏʟɪɴκ || THIS THREAD WILL STILL REMAIN ACTIVE DUE TO CONTESTS

Follow me: tumblr || twitter || instagram

Hello and welcome to this simple quest thread that I might eventually end up moving to the oldest thread I've ever created on this account for the sake of keeping that thread moving forward. I am a simple man with a simple quest: making it to ONE TWO TRILLION GOLD. Why do I want to reach this absurd amount of gold, you ask? Because I want to. Plain and simple.

I've been on Gaia for a very time, and just when I think I'm gone from this site for good (as in disappearing for months on end) I log in once and I'm sucked back in for no apparent reason. Once again I'm fiddling around with the avatar system, lounging around in the forums, and maybe sometimes playing around in the Marketplace, mostly for items for my avatar. But haven't really settled for a 'quest' of sorts. Not in a long time anyway since I don't like most items being released. So I figured, why not try to do something productive while I'm on here? And there came the idea of collecting coins just to see how much of it I can accumulate. I'll be using this thread to keep a public track of my progress as well as any potential donations towards my gold. And, since I have acquired a sizable amount of items in my inventory, I might as well give out items to the populace at large, if they so wish to acquire some free loot for little to no effort at all!

______________Progress (B)
                                            1OOO out of 2OOO

______________Donations Received
                                            1B by madelynheston
                                            5B by l Soul l

HOW TO: Acquire Free Loot

• ______________STEP ONE
                                            Be an active participant in this thread. What I mean by that is regularly bump my thread and/or have conversations with any persons that happen to show up to this thread. From a simple post-up to a full on conversation, anyone can will something from my vault of goodies!

______________STEP TWO
                                            THERE IS NO STEP TWO! Seriously, just be active and you'll get some loot! Might not be something you can use but you can definitely try to sell it for some gold, or it might actually be exactly what you're looking for! Very Suspense. Such Loot. It doesn't take a lot for me to give things out so don't be afraid to try.

WAYS TO: Acquire Free Loot

______________PAGE CONTEST
                                            Land on the appropriate page to win!

ririchiyo237 WON Page 5 Post 7: Hey Doge
                                            CryaoticCorpse WON Page 15 Post 4: Butterfly Punch
                                            Ines Verdelet WON Page 27 Post 11: Pistolera's Revenge
                                            Ines Verdelet WON Page 33 Post 2: Street Bounce
                                            KageKyoko WON Page 41 Post 8: Kitsune Mask
                                            KageKyoko WON Page 50 Post 6: Light Spirit
                                            ShynSilentOne WON Page 58 Post 1: Rosamund's Passion
                                            ______________Page 70 Post 12: Flutterby The Kindly Pegasus
                                            ______________Page 79 Post 5: Astra: Strawberry Tumble
                                            ______________Page 86 Post 2: Red Devil MiniWings
                                            ______________Page 99 Post 15: Monthly Collectible Letter for September 2014

______________DICE ROLL CONTEST
                                            Roll 10 10-Sided Dice for a chance to win!

______________Roll 10: Angelic Sash
                                            ______________Roll 20: Loving Manner
                                            ______________Roll 25: Shy Gardener
                                            ______________Roll 85: Rainy Day
                                            ______________Roll 90: Princess of the Universe
                                            ______________Roll 100: Nitemare Scarf
                                            WAYS TO: Help Me Make Money

• ______________BUY MY ITEMS
                                            I'll be periodically selling items at prices far below asking price in the MP to assist in my gold count as well as maybe helping someone complete their quest much faster. Hopefully the prices of my items will be alluring enough for someone to actually buy it. Time will tell.

______________ITEM #1:
                                            ______________ASKING PRICE: OM (0.0%)

______________ITEM #2:

______________ITEM #3:

Prices vary from day to day...

Also check out my store for more items. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff