Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everybody! I just joined Gaia Online and it seems pretty interesting. I found this website through an advertisement on another website. I'd love to meet some new people and learn more about the do's and don'ts of Gaia. blaugh
Welcome to Gaia, lil kitty! smile

Angelic Warrior

Hello and welcome to Gaia.
Kraven Crypt

Thank you! I wish I was cuter like some of the other kitties I've seen, I'll have to work on that. Any idea where I can buy some new animal clothes? BTW: I absolutely love your avatar, very cool looking. heart
angelic snow angel
Hello and welcome to Gaia.

Thanks. biggrin
mewcatss
Kraven Crypt

Thank you! I wish I was cuter like some of the other kitties I've seen, I'll have to work on that. Any idea where I can buy some new animal clothes? BTW: I absolutely love your avatar, very cool looking. heart
Not a problem, thank you as well!! Here's a link that may be able to help you!
CLICK ME! Also if you click the little X in my siggy you can get some free animal items. *edit* OH someone beat me to it! lol

Angelic Phantom

Hello there kitty! I hope you enjoy it here at Gaia! biggrin
Kraven Crypt
mewcatss
Kraven Crypt

Not a problem, thank you as well!! Here's a link that may be able to help you!
CLICK ME! Also if you click the little X in my siggy you can get some free animal items. *edit* OH someone beat me to it! lol

Thank you very much! I appreciate it. 3nodding

Big Noob

haaiiiiiiiiii

LIZZLY25's Prince

Man-Hungry Medic

Welcome to gaia, i hope you have fun.

Lonely Prophet

mewcatss
Hello everybody! I just joined Gaia Online and it seems pretty interesting. I found this website through an advertisement on another website. I'd love to meet some new people and learn more about the do's and don'ts of Gaia. blaugh

Welcome cat_3nodding

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia smile

Cute Garbage

19,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100