Soulful Minx

hunter-the wanderer

LiShaMoon

Gumby Ningata

Shats of Basson

Wewere justkidsinlove. . .

The thread is up!

For those from the original RP:
This one is a bit different. Your character has to be from one of the 5 kingdoms listed in some form or other. Beneath the descriptions of the kingdoms on the front page it lists the kingdom's creator. I suggest you talk to them to figure out what role your character could play.

Also, the point of this RP isn't about Lenora gaining an heir anymore (hence the change in name), but she is still looking for one. I may be persuaded into taking on a heir apparent, but be warned I will scrutinize the profile very closely.

. . . thesummerwasfullofmistakeswewouldn'tlearn from.

Lavish Ladykiller

nefret2011
Thank you.

Questions, will the characters know each other? Like how Cynder and Fran knew each other? Also, can you help me find a good church for my characters order?

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Gumby Ningata
Thank you.

Questions, will the characters know each other? Like how Cynder and Fran knew each other? Also, can you help me find a good church for my characters order?

All character relations can be plotted out between RPers. I would suggest talking to Otto to figure out the relationship between Fran and Cynder.

Are you saying you need help finding a picture of the church for the order?

Lavish Ladykiller

nefret2011
Gumby Ningata
Thank you.

All character relations can be plotted out between RPers. I would suggest talking to Otto to figure out the relationship between Fran and Cynder.

Are you saying you need help finding a picture of the church for the order?

Ok. I will see what I can get away with. What about a Leona/Fran hidden trist that they have since broken off?

Yes a church for the Order. I have to look over my Fran stuff and then get you a profile tomorrow.

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Gumby Ningata
Ok. I will see what I can get away with. What about a Leona/Fran hidden trist that they have since broken off?

Yes a church for the Order. I have to look over my Fran stuff and then get you a profile tomorrow.

Sorry, Lenora's lover this time is Cynder. And she's straight, so a lesbian affair wouldn't really be her thing.

Lavish Ladykiller

nefret2011
Gumby Ningata

Sorry, Lenora's lover this time is Cynder. And she's straight, so a lesbian affair wouldn't really be her thing.

Ok. At least they can be friends.

Dangerous Lunatic

Going to be a while before I can get a profile in. Been having to speak to you all via Mobile and need to tinker with my desktop before I can fully engage in the RP. However, I can still chat in the mean time.

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Shats of Basson
Going to be a while before I can get a profile in. Been having to speak to you all via Mobile and need to tinker with my desktop before I can fully engage in the RP. However, I can still chat in the mean time.

Do you have a Skype name?

Dangerous Lunatic

nefret2011

Do you have a Skype name?

I actually do not have a Skype, but, I could make one real quick.

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Shats of Basson

I actually do not have a Skype, but, I could make one real quick.

There's a group chat made up of RPers. It was created for another RP, but it's open for others to join. It's like an unofficial RP club. I recruited 3 of the 4 monarchs from it. XD

Dangerous Lunatic

nefret2011

There's a group chat made up of RPers. It was created for another RP, but it's open for others to join. It's like an unofficial RP club. I recruited 3 of the 4 monarchs from it. XD

Neato. XD mkay, name is "Alhazred25"

kawaakari dreams's Datemate

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
25 cent_D A N C E

Soulful Minx

Still looking for your guys' monarch profiles. I'd like to have them as soon as possible, so I can begin brainstorming how I'm going to start this thing.

Romantic Demigod

I am working on mine, I will try to have it done before I leave

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas