megoboxxx
annie1256
RenegadeShadow5
Young_Lotus
Trickster Francis
WildFoxAppears
Id=Neko

[Gustave]
Gustave hugs the robed, masked figure from behind and chuckles. "Hmhmhm...I zmell ze syampoo you uze. Und I ztill recognize your energy my lofe. Thsank you for aidingk uz..." He kisses her hand then turns to Deacon. "Herr Ryder! I'm puttingk my extraz up for eferyvon to look at az vell!" Gustave pulls out several nails from his pocket and punches them into an empty space of them wall. He then released each charm as he hung them on the nails. Swords, whips, lances, axes, staves, bows/arrows w/ quivers, maces, hammers, and guns. All glowing with magical enchantments. He turns to everyone, slowly making his way to Remi. "Eferyvon! Zeze are for your free uze! If you need to know vaht ze enchantment iz, or how to uze ze veapon, come zee me!" Gustave reached Remi, and passed her, turning her around. He turned himself so his back was to the entrance so he didn't hit anyone. He takes Remi's hands and sprouts his wings. He heals her. "I heard you talk in your zleep vehn you vere dreamingk about your fathser. Fight for him, az vell az uz. He vill gif you ztrength Frauline. Juzt make syure you don't enter ze battle injured. Apparently only von perzon haz to die...I'd rathser keep it zat vay..." Gustave's voice was sad. Given the time of day, and how much time has passed since the banshee behind Gustave shrieked, the coven would be coming soon. Kiley wouldn't live to see tomorrow. Gustave speaks softly over his shoulder. "It izn't your fault Frauline...pleaze...don't vorry..." A tear rolled down Gustave's cheek as he thought of Kiley dying.

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageShadow looked up at Gustave as he hugged her from behind. "You are good. I will do anything for you my love. I mean anything. I will be with you no matter the choice you make." She told him. She took off her mask and kissed him before putting it back on. She watched him walk off. She had wanted to him stay but he had things he needed to do.
Gustave lord of cupcakes

Dapper Mage

Gustave lord of cupcakes
Diabolical Muffins
Adorable Wiskers
Howitzer Blu
Terra817
megoboxxx
annie1256
RenegadeShadow5
Young_Lotus
Trickster Francis
WildFoxAppears
Id=Neko

Seeing that things would be getting dangerous soon Ryu made the decision that it would be smarter to sneak away before things got bad. Luckily, he knew the perfect way out. "Haha, could put ninjas to shame." He said quietly to himself as he crawled along the floor towards the window. 'A winged man in a white suit crawling on a dance floor? Nothing out of the ordinary here.' He thought to himself, it helped create nonchalance if you didn't think you were weird. Reaching the window he realized again it was too high to easily climb up to. "Damn high windows." Looking around he noticed a chair nearby. "No, No they're expecting that. I'm on to you universe, not tricking me with a chair rigged with dynamite a 4th time." He walked over to one of the tables and started dragging it towards the window, making another loud racket. "Just a table mover! Doing my job here! Nothing out of the ordinary!" He yelled to no one in particular, again act like you're not the weird one.

Demonic Kitten

4,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Gustave lord of cupcakes
Diabolical Muffins
Adorable Wiskers
Howitzer Blu
Terra817
megoboxxx
annie1256
RenegadeShadow5
Young_Lotus
Trickster Francis
WildFoxAppears
Id=Neko

[Gustave]
Gustave hugs the robed, masked figure from behind and chuckles. "Hmhmhm...I zmell ze syampoo you uze. Und I ztill recognize your energy my lofe. Thsank you for aidingk uz..." He kisses her hand then turns to Deacon. "Herr Ryder! I'm puttingk my extraz up for eferyvon to look at az vell!" Gustave pulls out several nails from his pocket and punches them into an empty space of them wall. He then released each charm as he hung them on the nails. Swords, whips, lances, axes, staves, bows/arrows w/ quivers, maces, hammers, and guns. All glowing with magical enchantments. He turns to everyone, slowly making his way to Remi. "Eferyvon! Zeze are for your free uze! If you need to know vaht ze enchantment iz, or how to uze ze veapon, come zee me!" Gustave reached Remi, and passed her, turning her around. He turned himself so his back was to the entrance so he didn't hit anyone. He takes Remi's hands and sprouts his wings. He heals her. "I heard you talk in your zleep vehn you vere dreamingk about your fathser. Fight for him, az vell az uz. He vill gif you ztrength Frauline. Juzt make syure you don't enter ze battle injured. Apparently only von perzon haz to die...I'd rathser keep it zat vay..." Gustave's voice was sad. Given the time of day, and how much time has passed since the banshee behind Gustave shrieked, the coven would be coming soon. Kiley wouldn't live to see tomorrow. Gustave speaks softly over his shoulder. "It izn't your fault Frauline...pleaze...don't vorry..." A tear rolled down Gustave's cheek as he thought of Kiley dying.

Remi sighed asbone of her demonic poweres showed finally. She could fly. Remi floated up to where she wad face to face and wiped his tear. Her eyes were a solid black as she stared him in the eyes,"I will fight, with my father's honor.."
Her tiny body slowly came back down to the floor as she looked up at Gustave. Her attention turned to Wolf, " I don't think he'd want me to fight especially because..." she blushed," We plan on having little pups. And yes, Gustave, we will show you how they look and bring then for visits." she giggles.

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Diabolical Muffins
Adorable Wiskers
Howitzer Blu
Terra817
megoboxxx
annie1256
RenegadeShadow5
Young_Lotus
Trickster Francis
WildFoxAppears
Id=Neko

[Gustave]
Gustave finished healing Remi's hands retracted his wings. He chuckles at what she said, "Thsank you Remi. I look forward to it. Und if you vill fight, juzt make syure you don't get hurt alright? Efery voman syould life long enough to haf ze family ze vant to make..." Gustave felt terrible, knowing Kiley didn't have that right. Then he turned to Molly before hearing another loud racket. Probably caused by the winged patron. He rubs his face before giving a weak smile to Molly. He whispered as he passed her, "Frauline Echo had to die...all you did vas let her know...pleaze...don't be guilty...juzt go comfort her. Right now, no von elze knowz it'z her. pleaze be dizcrete." Gustave patted the girl's pink head lightly as he leaves the armory, and then the office. And he finds the crazy guy sliding a table to the window. Gustave sighs. Zis guy und ze vindowz! Gustave walks up to him and puts a hand on his shoulder. "Zir...enough vith ze vindowz...ze enemy iz almozt upon uz. If you plan on leafingk, I zuggest you run out ze door, und take to ze zky. You vill be too zlow az you are now. If you'd like to help me defend my family, zen I velcome you to ze back offize. But until zen..." Gustave picks the table up and carries it with one arm back to it's spot, setting it down gently. "Pleaze ztop mofingk ze clubz ztuff around vithout permisyion."

Demonic Kitten

4,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Gustave lord of cupcakes
Diabolical Muffins
Adorable Wiskers
Howitzer Blu
Terra817
megoboxxx
annie1256
RenegadeShadow5
Young_Lotus
Trickster Francis
WildFoxAppears
Id=Neko

[Gustave]
Gustave finished healing Remi's hands retracted his wings. He chuckles at what she said, "Thsank you Remi. I look forward to it. Und if you vill fight, juzt make syure you don't get hurt alright? Efery voman syould life long enough to haf ze family ze vant to make..." Gustave felt terrible, knowing Kiley didn't have that right. Then he turned to Molly before hearing another loud racket. Probably caused by the winged patron. He rubs his face before giving a weak smile to Molly. He whispered as he passed her, "Frauline Echo had to die...all you did vas let her know...pleaze...don't be guilty...juzt go comfort her. Right now, no von elze knowz it'z her. pleaze be dizcrete." Gustave patted the girl's pink head lightly as he leaves the armory, and then the office. And he finds the crazy guy sliding a table to the window. Gustave sighs. Zis guy und ze vindowz! Gustave walks up to him and puts a hand on his shoulder. "Zir...enough vith ze vindowz...ze enemy iz almozt upon uz. If you plan on leafingk, I zuggest you run out ze door, und take to ze zky. You vill be too zlow az you are now. If you'd like to help me defend my family, zen I velcome you to ze back offize. But until zen..." Gustave picks the table up and carries it with one arm back to it's spot, setting it down gently. "Pleaze ztop mofingk ze clubz ztuff around vithout permisyion."

((ooc: Going to get coffee...I need my body to function properly))

Dapper Mage

Gustave lord of cupcakes
Diabolical Muffins
Adorable Wiskers
Howitzer Blu
Terra817
megoboxxx
annie1256
RenegadeShadow5
Young_Lotus
Trickster Francis
WildFoxAppears
Id=Neko
He was taken back to another time a man had asked him to help defend his family. It wasn't an uncommon request, not in the grand scheme of things, but Ryu had tried to leave that life behind him long ago. One can only bury so many friends before something breaks inside you. His life as the laughing wanderer had only begun recently, and finding ways into windows was a fun pastime, though he still stood behind that doors were unlucky, truly. But he had a clear request made of him now. Run, or help. And could he turn his back on this request without breaking the last part of his soul he wanted to save? Letting out a world weary sigh he responded. "I will help heal and can defend anyone you want to be kept completely out of fighting. I won't use guns and won't kill anything only incapacitate. Lastly, if we survive this, you owe me a drink and have to bring it up with the owner that the windows should be more patron accessible."

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Id=Neko
Young_Lotus

[Gustave]
Gustave turned to man who had offered his aid to the cause. He gave him a grim look. "People vill die...no matter how hard you try. Zat iz ze hand ve haf been dealt. I vant you to know zat before you make your dezisyion final. No von vill thsink any lezz of you if you vant to run. I von't blame you in ze leazt. Und if you do help uz, I vill perzonally guarantee zat ze owner...getz you a drink vehn I am off ze clock, und ze vindowz vill be taken care of..." The owner...when this is all said and done, that'll be him if everything goes as it was foretold.

Dapper Mage

Gustave lord of cupcakes
Id=Neko
Young_Lotus

"Nearly everything is gifted with the ability to die, but that gift comes at the end of a long series of choice and chance. I won't step into that dance again, not for any partner. If people must die, let them do as chance allows, not because I stepped on fate's foot and spun them to the reaper. But if someone else wants to interrupt the dance. I'm quite good at keeping people on their feet." He gave a light bow. "You now have the services of Ryu, Extraordinary warrior bard and sometimes medic." He held up on finger, correcting himself. "Sorry, Extraordinary Ex-warrior current bard and sometimes medic."

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Id=Neko
Young_Lotus

[Gustave]
Gustave bowed back. "I am Gustave von Heinrich, world's sixth most proficient assassin, informally retired und ze current bounzer of S.T.R.O.B.E. und valkingk armory." Gustave gestures to the charms on his waist. "Each of thseze are an enchanted veapon. But thseze zpezific vones are mine. Come to ze back vith me und meet ze othserz, ze vill be glad to haf anothser comrade." Gustave gestures towards the back office.

Tipsy Bookworm

15,390 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bookworm 100
She walked in to the darkened room, lights flickered and waved around her.
She relished in the thumping beats which seemed to vibrate her very bones.
She walked to the bar, feeling that she had found some place at last where she could be comfortable. Waiting for service she turned her eye to the dance floor, watching the other club goers as they danced. She closed her eyes and let the music fill her ears.

Tipsy Bookworm

15,390 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bookworm 100
At last she was served. She ordered a double gin and tonic and a shot of sambuca. The bartender watched her down the shot and took the payment for the drinks. Some stranger stopped next to her at the bar. "I like a girl who likes her drink. What do they call you beautiful?"
She looked at him from under her long lashes, a smirk sketching it's way across her lips. "Most call me an utter b***h once they get to know me." Her silky voice belied her south eastern English origins. "But if you must call me anything, call me Kat."
Without further chit chat, Kat sauntered to the dance floor, sipping her drink as she walked. She had little interest in meeting anyone, as she had long ago given up the idea that anyone would be able to handle her. She just wanted to lose herself.

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Id=Neko
Young_Lotus
Yorkshire Rose

[Gustave]
As Gustave lead Ryu to the back office he passed a young woman. He stops to greet her. "Hello Frauline, und velcome to ze S.T.R.O.B.E. Club! I am Gustave, ze bounzer. Pleaze, help yourzelf to ze bar, ve are hafingk a fery important zecurity meetingk in ze offize, und ze bartender iz in attendanze. But pleaze, don't let zat ztop you from enjoyingk your ztay.
{Out Of Cupcakes: Forgive me if I take really long to reply, I'm about to start eating hot wings! Lol >.<"}
{ P.S.: Sorry Miss Rose for taking so long to get to you. I was cooking said wings}

Dapper Mage

Gustave lord of cupcakes
Id=Neko
Young_Lotus
((OOC sorry was making lunch.)) "Okay then, lead the way." He paused. "We're going to have to go through more doorways aren't we?" He didn't look happy at that thought.

Nine-tailed Neko

16,590 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
Eyerion

He was lazily walking around with his feline ears pricked and tail always in a tune. "Gaw i could use a really good drink without something going wrong." He suddenly caught some light and being the werecat he is cautiously and curiously went to the light. "well it seems i still have my luck!" He read S.T.R.O.B.E club and he was curious. He poked his head in the door looking around and he nearly fainted at what he saw. He slowly walked through the door and was looking around curious who to talk to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff