I JOINED! 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Dedicated Lover

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mobster's Runaway Daughter

Ͻ.O.O
.яwɒЯ

↘↘ - - - - - - - - - - - -

The blonde offered the older man a small smile as his gaze lingered a little too long for Angel’s comfort. Considering just who her father was and what he was into the female naturally nervous around people she didn’t know, especially when their gaze rested on her longer than necessary. When the man she now knew as Anders tore his gaze from her Angel gave herself a mental shake and told herself to relax. There was no way that anyone connected to her father would be looking for her way out here, especially in this storm.

Angelique nodded slightly and committed the names given to memory and turned her attention to the newcomer when he spoke up and gave him a small wave before turning back around to face Landen and Abby. “That sounds fair enough Miss Abbigale.” Nodding slightly, a thoughtful look crossed her face as she considered something to drink. “Um, anything to help keep warm.” She answered with a small shrug of the shoulders. The blue eyed woman wasn’t particularly picky, especially not at this moment. Hell, she’d go along with Andes black coffee suggestion despite her dislike for bitter food or drinks as long as it warmed her up.

- - - - - - - - - - - -↖↖

Where I'm at?
                                                                  xxxxxLiving room
                                                                  x In the company of
                                                                  xxxxxxxAbby, Landon, Anders, and some other guy
                                                                  xx My outfit?
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxThis little number

Tipsy Hunter

- - Gabriel Winifredxxxxxxxx

XXXXXXXXX b u t y o u c a n c a l l m e gαввчXXXXXXXXXX

The Klutzy/Failed Nurse xxxxxx

User Image

Gabby was lost, no wait, she wasn't! HA! Not this day er night. She grinned, only to frown and gulp when her old 4x4 jeep made a strange noise, a different noise from the other groans and moans that accompany her baby. But the jeep kept trucking through the snow, slowly but surely, she moved up the path towards the little inn that hopefully would take her in for the night. She passed a UPS truck that was parked on the side of the road, she frowned at it, but with a big gust of wind hit her truck, she decided to keep going and tell the people at the inn about it.

Finally, she saw a flicker of light in the storm, she made it! Without getting lost! She did her happy dance in celebration. Another cold blast of wind cut her dance short and reminded her that there was a reason to why she traveled this far and grabbed her backpack and her suitcase from the back and took a deep breath before opening door, jumping out, the snow crunched as she sunk to the ground. Taking a step, doing high knees, she closed the door and made her way towards the front porch, burrowed into her jacket.

She knocked on the door, waiting for a couple moments, before just entering, the warmer air wrapping around her as she closed the door. Her glasses fogged up, blinding her as she walked deeper into the house following the voices, she tried cleaning off her glasses as she walked, only to trip over a suitcase left near the entryway and stumble ungracefully into the room. Luckily, the only real noise she made other than her squeak and light stomps of her feet, was of her suitcase as she dropped it to use her arms to help keep balanced from completely falling. Once she was sure that there wouldn't be any other incident, she cleared her throat as she took her glasses off, squinting at the others, her cheeks red from embarrassment, "E-e-excuse me, b-but I am also in need of a r-room" she says. "I can pay" she adds as she puts her glasses back on, clean and clear, before looking at the group. She noticed the UPS man, figuring out that he was the driver of the truck and obviously he knew where he left his truck.

тσ∂αч ιм wєαяιиg ≽ Cloths
αт тнє мσмєит, ιм wιтн ≽ Looks to be the owners, UPS guy, a blonde girl and a pink haired male?
ιм єxpℓσяιиg ≽ The livingroom

User Image

Fashionable Businessman

User Image

Isaac

Isaac was relieved, it seemed he would be welcome to stay there and already his stresses and fear begun to melt away. The man to the side, the scruffy fellow lightly waved. Isaac cave him a soft not in return. He didn't particularly want to share a room with anyone but he was grateful to have a place to stay, and would only be sleeping in the room, so it was okay.

Ah, something warm to drink, already Isaacs mood was taking a turn for the better. Turning towards the young woman he lightly nodded.

" Thank you Abbigale, I would be very grateful for a cup of tea if at all possible." Isaac always liked the name Abbigale. It was both humble, but bubbly. He had noticed the two looked rather young, but their field of work was not as extreme as his, so it was not something he really thought about. From how everything looked, it seemed they were more than capable of handling everything themselves.

It wasn't long until another woman stepped in, well stumbled in asking for a room as well. It was strange how many people were coming in. Perhaps they were all cut off from the main road and were filtered in this direction again their choice such as Isaac.

Prostitute

In The Living Room

Desirable Warlord

11,575 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Abbigale

The

Inn Owner

User Image
                                                  Because of the loss of electricity, the only things that kept the cabin lit were several thoughtfully placed candles. What would normally be lit with bright light, was lit with the soft warm glow of candles, making everything rather dim. It was a tad hard to see with only candles and the fire for light. Hm, they did have about three lanterns. It was possible Abbigale would have to fetch one or ask Landen to get them. But she would worry about that later.

Anders was a pretty quick, he already addressed Abby by her nick name. Usually Abby would feel a little uncomfortable or even annoyed when people who weren't close to her called her by her nickname, but with him it was weird, it felt normal. He had a calm aura about him that gave Abbigale the same feeling close relatives gave her.

A smile touched her lips when he asked for hot coffee, she could have probably guessed that. But it seemed he would be pleased with anything she offered. Already Abbigale liked this man, he had a gentleness about him, a calmness.

However, the faint smile was replaced by a flat expression.

" I'm afraid our parents are not around." She informed calmly before lightly smiling once more.

"We are young, but both me and my brother have lived like this for a while as we both have survival training. This is just another day for us." That was bending the truth a little bit. Yes they were both used to living like this to a degree however this storm was much bigger than either of them have had to live through before.

After getting two more orders of coffee Abbigale lightly nodded.

" I will have it ready for you when you return from the rooms." She stated with a pleasant hostess smile as she made her way over to the kitchen. It was then when a poor woman stumbled inside, also asking for a room.

" Of course. We will let you stay free due to the horrid weather. If you can please follow by brother over there.." She said gesturing towards the shorter of males.

" -Landed will show you to your room. What would you like to drink?"

X
                                                  X
                                                  X
                                                  X

In The Kitchen
                                                  X
                                                  X
                                                  X

Out Of Coco

Tipsy Hunter

User Image

Gabby watched the people converse, when the dark haired woman, who seemed to be in charge, said that she could stay free of charge, a wave of gratefulness washed over her. Giving the woman a smile of thanks, she says "I wouldn't mind a hot chocolate" at her question of drinks. That would definitely warm her from the inside out, which was what the doctor ordered. "Thank you, Miss" she said before looking back into the living room.

Her brother? Glancing around at the different people, she wondered which one was the that would give her a room, a smile on her lips as she looked at the different people. "Hello everyone" she says, giving a small wave, "I'm Gabriel Winifred, but everyone can call me Gabby" she introduces herself. Figuring these people were going to be staying here for at least the night, she would be friendly and polite, no need to make enemies. Spotting the short male, the brother as the dark haired lady said, she nods her head and waits with the others.

αт тнє мσмєит, ιм wιтн ≽ Looks to be the owners, UPS guy, a blonde girl and a pink haired male?

User Image

Dedicated Lover

User Image

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXDamienXXXXXXXXXX
The Successful Business Man
In the living room

A yawn escaped the lips of the brunette male as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes after waking up from a fairly lengthy nap. Damien had wound up the inn earlier in the day as he headed back to the city from a business conference a coupe cities over and rather than take a plane he had decided to drive…which it turns out hadn’t been such a good idea. This unexpected storm being the reason and when Damien got wind of it he decided rather than try and make it home before the big part of the storm hit he’d try and find a place to wait it out. Thankfully he had stumbled across the inn just before the snow really started falling.

Letting out a sigh, Damien shoved himself from his bed and changed into a pair of faded blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and black hoodie before making his way downstairs. The brunette made his way down the stairs with his hands stuffed in his pockets and into the living room where there was a small group of people who seemed to have just stumbled in from the storm. “Miss Abby, would you mind adding another coffee to that order?” he chirped, offering her a friendly smile before turning to the newcomers. “I guess I’m not the only one this snow storm caught off guard?” he teased as he looked them all over. “Oh! Where are my manners? My name is Damien. Under any other circumstances I would say it was nice to meet you, but considering our situation I can’t say it and genuinely mean it.”

Glancing over towards where Abby was and seeing her head towards the kitchen, Damien excused himself and followed the woman in the kitchen. “Looks like you’re going to have a full house if people keep showing up like this. That’s got to be good for business right?” He questioned, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning against the center island.

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
User Image
User Image

Accompanied by: Strangers | Location: Living room | Temperament: Observant

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Shivering and cold would best describe the state of the man who had sworn some locals said it only lightly snows. There he was at the Inn's door of which he could barely see. Not just because of the time of day, but because he still had on shades as a means to block out the wind chill as he made his way towards to closest place to stay that he could remember. Jin blew hot air into his gloved hands. The leather seemed to barely be doing its job. Over his shoulder was a duffel bag and beside him a suitcase with wheels that were utterly useless in the heavy snow.

'I'd more than likely be dead if I travelled without first getting to know the region.' He sniffled and made his way to the door in hopes that they weren't the type of establishment to lock up quickly. The windows showed sign of a heat source inside. Fire. It meant there had to be occupants, but how many. 'I'll be damned if they're out of rooms.' He stepped in carrying his luggage and quickly placed it down once inside.

Grey eyes went from the entryway in which he stood to his surroundings. Where was the front desk and attendants he was used to? A heavy sigh escaped his well-dressed toned frame. 'I suppose a mini vacation wouldn't be so bad. It's not as if he doesn't know what to do without me.' He looked around surveying the establishment. It wasn't exactly up to his standards as his taste had recently gone more towards the overly lavish. 'It will have to do. Not as if I have a choice.'

After heaving the luggage up into his arms, he followed the indistinct voices coming within the confines of the inn. Jin stopped a few steps behind a young lady introducing herself as Gabby in what appeared to be the living room. The warmth was delightful. He cracked his neck releasing the trapped air between his bones. "Excuse me," he smiled as charmingly as he could force himself. "Who might I talk to about reserving a room?" There were quite a few people. "Or are they all taken?"

OOC: ...

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Action: Attempting to secure lodging | Mentions: Gabby & others |

Desirable Warlord

11,575 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Abbigale

The

Inn Owner

User Image
                                                  Abbigale gave the young woman a pleasant smile. Sure this would be a junk out of their budget, but Abby felt assured that she should be doing this. In the end she did love to take care of people and serve, and these people especially needed to be taken care of an served. They were likely tired, cold, frustrated, maybe even some were a little scared. Abbigale was happy to make them some drinks to help calm their nerves, give them some peace.

" Of course, It will be ready for you when you return." Because of her mind now fluttering to think of all the things she had to do, and without electricity. So Abby failed to offer her name, but was able to catch the name of the young woman who had stepped in. Gabby, like Abby but with a G!

From the stairs came a rather tired customer of the Inn named Damien.

" Sure, no problem" She agreed as she continued on her task, lighting the coals under the old fashioned stove. Damien was soon behind her, and gracefully offered help.

" Oh yea, sure." She agreed before pointing up to a cupboard.

" Up there is the kettle, mind getting it and filling it with water while I fetch the lanterns and the creams." Abbigale and Landed had to move everything from the fridge to outside in the cooler where the nature chill of the air would keep them cold.

Abbigale had just stepped out of the kitchen when she nearly ran into a rather tall man in a suit.

" Oh please excuse me." Abbigale breathed, quickly stepped out of the way.

" We do have available rooms sir, Landen, the young lad over there will show one to you if you would just like to follow him.

" My name is Abbigale by the way. I will be your hostess. May I get you something to drink?

X
                                                  X
                                                  X
                                                  X

In The Kitchen
                                                  X
                                                  X
                                                  X

Out Of Coco

Conservative Reveler

User Image
                                        -----------Anders

------------The Delivery Guy
                                        ------------» Currently located: in the kitchen ❋

Their parents weren't around. The statement seemed to have stricken Anders, and he immediately offered a quiet apology. People were still coming in, and Abby mentioned something about fetching lanterns. He set his duffel bag down behind the couch (something inside of it clunked), and followed Abby towards the kitchen, pausing at the sight of the latest arrival. He looked the man up and down and gave a keen smile, but left his introductions at that, as there were other things to attend to.

"Hey Abby, I can get the lanterns and stuff if you want. I'm sure you're a great hostess, but you've got like half a dozen people here, and who-knows-what else with the power out an' all. Feel free to delegate a little, eh?"

He glanced back in the direction of the living room.

"And cut out this nonsense about havin' us here for free on account a' the weather. I'm paying. An' anyone who ain't can at least give you a hand with chores-- all you gotta do is ask."

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image

Accompanied by: Mainly strangers | Location: Living room | Temperament: Observant

It was a shame that although the dark-haired woman who was now speaking had nearly ran into him, he really hadn't noticed. At least that was until she excused herself. Jin gave a silent nod in recognition of her words. "Thank you, Ms. Abbigale. Very kind of you to allow so many in during such a time." His attention diverted momentarily to the young lad she had mentioned. He could only assume she meant the younger and shorter of the group of males present. Only when her words about a drink came out did his attention land back on Abbigale. "I won't be picky, ma'am. Anything with warmth would do me just fine. Thank you."

An older male seemed to have been trailing Ms. Abbigale. He also noticed the unnamed male look him over and give what he could only assume was a smile of approval. However, no words followed from the man. His brow arched. 'No introductions? What was that about? I can see my stay at this place will be interesting.'

He would hold his own introduction to the two for later, but nothing was stopping him from a general greeting even if it was said to the back of the retreating figure. He projected his voice loud enough to be heard. "Good evening to you too, sir." All right. It was a somewhat smart arse greeting as the other hadn't greeted him at all. 'I may pay for that later.'

Jin hadn't really moved from behind Gabby. Instead, he took a few steps closer, casually leaned down, and spoke in a whisper by her ear. "So, Ms. Gabby, what brings you here?" The warmth of the room definitely had him in a better mood than he had been upon arrival. Finally, he moved from behind her. With a grin he spoke addressing the small crowd. "I take it we're all here due to the misfortune of this weather?" He placed his luggage down in front of himself and kept the duffel over shoulder. It was rather obvious that he had no plans on parting with it.

Action: Socialising | Mentions: Gabby & others | Room: Bedroom 5

Tipsy Hunter

User Image

Gabby nodded in understanding at the Miss's statement about her coco, the woman was really kind and maybe she would talk to her about making a webpage for the inn... While it wasn't her profession, she was pretty good at computers and the what nots that go with it, and she would feel better about staying in the establishment for free. She probably would also leave some money and help out with what she could. Don't get her wrong, she was grateful for the free stay, but even she noticed the increase of people coming in... That would hurt anyone's wallet. Watching the owner leave, she didn't notice that another had entered the inn until he spoke behind her, surprising her and making her squeak.

Taking a peak at the man that was behind her, a blush rose to her cheeks at her surprise, and looked away, she really needed to pay more attention to what when on around her, it would save her from a heart attack one day. While she was mentally scolding herself for not paying attention, she failed to notice the man move closer until she felt his breath on her neck, making her start and shiver as he asked her a question. "I-I-I" she stuttered, the blush deepening on her cheeks as she looked down and worried her hands together. 'Breathe, Gabby, breathe' she advises herself, taking in a silent deep breath before sighing it out in relief when the man moved away from her and spoke to the group as a whole. Deciding to move closer to the fire and away from the man, not cause she was nervous of him or anything, that wasn't it at all, she slipped around the group silently and held her hands out to warm them a little more, listening to the others this time.

αт тнє мσмєит, ιм wιтн ≽ Looks to be about everyone...

User Image

Desirable Warlord

11,575 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Abbigale

The

Inn Owner

User Image
                                                  Anders was certainly very helpful. Abbigale had served large groups of people before but not under such circumstances. Her mind was scrambling slightly to think about all that really needed to be done. He then offered to pay even though she offered all of these services for free.

" Well we can talk about pay when this is all over. Until then some help would be splendid. Agreeing to allow Ander's to go fetch the lanterns for her which were in the entry way, on a high self, one that Aggibale would have to stand on something in order to reach. While he did that, she fetch her snow boots, and went through the back door, located in the far end of the living room. Outside sat the blue cooler, holding everything that was once in the fridge. The freezer foods were just pushed into the snow where they full froze, while the foods in the cooler only got so cold.

After grabbing what she needed she returned too the kitchen, receiving the lanterns from Anders. Taking one, she lit it, instantly offering the place much more light. Taking one for the kitchen, she handed another one to Anders and asked to give it to Landen so he could show them, their rooms.

After Landen showed them to their rooms and gave them each a candle in a silver candle holder, he returned downstairs, giving everyone some time to put their things away. About 15 minutes later with the help of Damien all the drinks were ready, and everyone had returned to sit in the living room with a lantern and ready.

X
                                                  X
                                                  X
                                                  X

In The Kitchen
                                                  X
                                                  X
                                                  X

Out Of Coco This is short but I am going to let you all post about your room, and what you think about the others and sitting in the living room before I have my character explain everything so you don't have a tone you have to respond too. She Abby has YET to deliver everyone's drinks.

Tipsy Humorist

User Image

User Image

The Rebel

Drip, drip, drip…Steady, heavy droplets fell from the faucets mouth only to be lost among the placid waters that waited below them. The soft plopping sound they made when they broke the surface slowly drew Jazzy from the velvet darkness of her dreams.
Her thick lashes fluttered like wings as they opened, revealing beneath them cool grey eyes. Sleep had left her vision fuzzy though, or had that been the moonshine she'd picked up at that little hillbilly shack of a convenient store. Nevertheless she blinked a few more times as she stared groggily down the length of herself. Wait a minute…the thought floated bodiless within her head as she wondered why she couldn’t see a good damn thing inches in front of her own face. Oh god, I'm blind! Was the first thing that popped into her head before the rational part of her brain joined the party. It's just night time you idiot. She realized, when the Arctic temperature of the water she was sitting chest deep in finally registered as being colder than a witches tit to her sensory system.
I must've fallen asleep while taking a bath, thought little miss Olivia-obvious-much. She began recalling the events prior to her tanked tub time.
She remembered stopping at an inn with the intentions of only staying the afternoon to rest before setting back out on the road. So much for that plan, she sighed, a shiver dancing up her spine, teeth chattering as she pulled herself from the freezing water to set out on a search for the rooms light switch and in finding it she discovered in dismay that it wasn't doing what it was designed to do, which was keeping her from stumbling around naked in the dark looking for her clothing.
After about five minutes of slamming her pinky toe into what felt like every piece of furniture in the place and cursing furiously beneath her breath, Jazzy finally found her bathrobe and slippers. Once covered she felt herself out of the room, hoping to get to the bottom of this no lights business.
“Hello…?” She called out, sight catching the dim lights illuminating from the main room. Cautiously she approached, more aware of her feet than ever before as she entered the living room, startled by the amount of people sitting around. “Uuhh...someone want to fill me in?"

OOC: Decided to do a bit of editing for this one. It wasn't making me happy as was.

My current location: Living room

My current company: A room full of strange faces

My current fashion statement: Ta-duh

User Image
          *; ►  INNCO-OWNER.
        x
            User ImageUser Image
                      CURRENTLY RESIDING       LIVING ROOM.

tab After accompanying everyone to their rooms, handing a candle to each, Landen hustled back downstairs to help Abbigale and Damien with fixing up everyone their preferred drinks. He set aside his own drink before slipping out his cellphone again. With a few taps of the finger, he searched for who was in which room and whether anything was needed. He'd have to gather more firewood for several of the rooms after Abbigale explained the situation, but the proper linens and essentials were already set out for the rest of the rooms. Landen let out a small sigh of relief. At least that was one part that had been put out of the way.

tab After swiping his phone a few more times Landen paused. A somewhat familiar name entered his view. 'Jazlyn Harper'. ‘ Eh? Wait a minute .. Didn't she check in yesterday? Did she leave already? ’ Landen squirmed uncomfortably. This inn wasn't so large that he wouldn't realize when a person left. She hadn't left. But he hadn't seen her for a long while either. ‘ Wait! Doesn't that mean she doesn't have any light?! ’ Landen thought, completely flustered at this point.

tab By then everyone who was newly checked into their rooms had come back downstairs, towards the living room. Landen was prepared to excuse himself to check on their missing guest when she appeared from her room, clothed in her bathrobe. “ Eeh?! Ms. Harper, you were in the bath when the power turned out?! ” Normally Landen was quite informal with his guests, but he couldn't help but think that being this young while handling quite the number of guests would put everyone off.

tab You came at the right time though, ” he commented lightly as he handed her a lit candle placed onto a rather elegant candleholder. “ Take this for now too, ” he told her as he drew out a few matches. He knew that she had a lighter, but no need to assume she wanted to use her own source of fire. “ Please be careful with the candles, everyone. This wood cabin is laminated, so better safe than sorry, ” he added with a carefree smile.

tab Also, did you need anything to drink? ” he asked, turning back to Jazlyn. “ My sister just finished making everyone theirs. I can get you yours too, if you'd like. Otherwise, you can find any seat in the living room. Abby's going to try and explain the situation to everyone.

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image

Accompanied by: Mainly strangers | Location: Room 5 Living room | Temperament: Observant

Jin's attention quickly turned away from the group when he heard approaching footsteps. He turned to see the unnamed older male from before. He was carrying a lit candle. The undiscovered Mob Boss found himself wondering if they'd also receive one and before long he got his answer. Landen has kindly escorted the small crowd to their rooms and left them to explore their lodging, but not before giving them a candle.

He casually looked to his left and right making note of who he'd be neighbours with. 'The unnamed older male and attractive younger male is in four. That's an interesting set up there. Would be nice if I knew names.' He looked directly across from his room to see the occupants of room six. The corner of his mouth curled up forming a smirk. 'Gabby.' He found her to be quite fun already. Then, he quickly disappeared into his room to disrobe, light the candle using a lighter from his coat pocket, and discarded the still damp clothes he wore.

After changing into his nightwear, he put away his clothes and made sure to lock up his luggage before returning to the living room with the guidance of light from the candle he had been given. He sat in the first vacant spot he found. Shortly after, a woman he hadn't seen before came into the room and spoke. Landen quickly answered and made note of them all to be careful. "Yes, sir." he replied in response. Jin carefully blew out his own light doubting it would be needed at the current time. He sat quietly awaiting their hostess arrival.

Action: Sitting | Mentions: Many | Room: Bedroom 5

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff