Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

Everything started to sound complicated now....politics and court lessons? What HAD he gotten himself into? Plus he would have to have clothes made....which he could understand. She asked what he wanted to do and suggested a tour, which sounded good. "A tour sounds great" he told her. Getting to know the people didn't sound like a terrible idea either. He got up as she asked if Anna had seen him when they were kids or if it was just her and he shrugged a bit. "I'm actually not sure if she could see me or not.....so I guess we'll just have to see when they get back" he said smiling some.

Kuro Hime Hekate

Lonely Shapeshifter

ElsaOfArendelle2010

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Elsa nodded, taking his hand and heading for the front of the palace. Where better to start a tour than at the beginning? "And what about your powers? If they return, won't your immortality and invisibly return with them? And what about children? Would they inherit your powers? Mine? Some combination?" She wanted to know if she would suddenly lose her husband for some reason.

As she led him through the palace, pointing out various rooms, she debated where to put him until their wedding. Not with her in the royal chambers, not yet anyway. She suddenly got a brilliant idea and grinned. She knew exactly where to put him. As children, before Anna's accident, they'd found a room with a secret passage. Following it had led them to their parents' chamber, and their parents had been the only ones they told. She would put Jack there, in that room.

They were nearly done the tour when a page approached with a note. When she read it she sighed. "I'll take you to your room later, for now we have to meet Prince Hadrian. His ship has just arrived." She took his hand and headed for the courtyard. "We'll walk the kingdom tomorrow. For now, brace yourself and smile." She kept his hand in hers as she addressed the delegation from the Southern Isles. "Greetings Prince Hadrian, and welcome to Arendelle." She kept a smile on her face as she spoke, and her tone was pleasant, but she was nervous.

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

Jack smiled some as Elsa took his hand and started showing him around....as she also bombarded him with questions. "I'm pretty sure I still have my powers now, I just haven't tried it yet. And who cares if the kids inherit our powers? Just makes them extra special" he told her smiling some.

He tried to pay attention as she showed him all the rooms....he would definitely need a map. Someone walked up to them and gave Elsa a note, letting her know that the prince she was expecting was now here. He wasn't quite sure if he was supposed to actually smile, so he just followed her. The man he saw when they arrived looked almost like the prince she had told him about.....except older. He turned to look at the two of them as Elsa addressed them.

"Your Majesty" Hadrian addressed her, bowing as he did, "it is an honor to finally meet you. And thank you for having us." He eyed Jack as he rose, but chose to more or less ignore him. Jack didn't really like the look this 'price' gave him, but he chose to ignore it.....for now.

Kuro Hime Hekate

Lonely Shapeshifter

ElsaOfArendelle2010

Elsa nodded, things were fairly civil so far. "I'm sure you'd like to freshen up after your journey. Please, come inside, your rooms should be ready." As she turned to lead the way she paused, then opted to get everything out in the open. She turned back to the delegation and used her free hand to gesture to Jack, bracing herself for a potential blow up. "I'd like to introduce Jack Frost, a childhood friend." She paused. "And my fiancé." There, the cat was out of the bag now. Would Prince Hadrian be upset, leave immediately? Or would he stay, try to change her mind? Would he want to repair relations between Arendelle and the Southern Isles, or sever them?

She kept herself outwardly composed as she waited for Hadrian's reaction, knowing this had the potential to end very badly. If they did, her first duty was protecting her people, even at the risk of her own happiness. As much as she wanted to be happy, she could not put her subjects at risk.

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

Jack watched as Elsa talked with the prince before introducing him as her fiance and he watched for a reaction. He didn't do anything at first....just looked between the two of them. Then he slowly smiled and even started laughing. "Him? You're joking, right? He barely looks old enough to live on his own, let alone run a kingdom" Hadrian said, crossing his arms. "Hey!" Jack yelled, "I've been around way longer than you have, pal."

"Oh please, you're what? MAYBE 12?" Hadrian teased, smirking. "I'm NOT 12" Jack snapped at him. He could already tell he wasn't going to like this guy very much.

Kuro Hime Hekate

Lonely Shapeshifter

ElsaOfArendelle2010

Elsa tensed up, eyes narrowing a bit . This was going south, quickly. "Prince Hadrian, what Jack says is the truth. He has been there for me for as long as I can remember. And he is not twelve, he is twenty-eight." Give or take a few hundred years. "It it hardly his fault he looks young. Honestly, I excepted more from you. You were raised to rule your kingdom, and you are a guest in mine. Please, show some respect. I would never behave so rudely if our roles were reversed. That said, I am willing to forgive this, chalk it up to fatigue from your journey, if you are willing to behave with a bit more decorum from this point forward. Now, shall we go inside? I'm sure you'd like a chance to rest before dinner this evening."

She turned, keeping Jack's hand in hers, and headed toward the palace doors again. This time she led the party toward the south wing, making sure they were settled before leading Jack away. "I have special quarters for you, quarters that connect to mine. I'll show you the passage, then I'll send for someone to measure you for your new wardrobe. He won't be able to have anything ready by dinner, but I'll take care of you tonight." She did just that, showing him how to access the passage and telling him how to open it on the other end. Next came the tailor, an efficient man who worked quickly, taking Jack's measurements and information before leaving with a bow.

Once the man had left Elsa gave Jack a grin, rubbing her hands together. "Now, stand still, let's get you dressed in something a little more regal." She waved her hands, starting at the bottom and using her powers to transform his casual clothes into something more befitting the future king consort. Dress shoes appeared on his feet; his pants went from short, ragged and brown to pressed, full-length pants in an icy blue that matched her dress; his hoodie became a matching military style jacket with a short, stiff collar. She stepped back, appraising her work. "There. You look a true prince. I'd like to see Hadrian try to mock you now."

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

Jack glared a bit at Hadrian as they headed towards everyone's quarters. Hadrian was given his own quarters before Jack was led to his. He looked around the room before Elsa mentioned something about a tailor. She showed him a secret passage in his room that led to hers before the tailor arrived, taking his measurements before leaving. After he left, Elsa turned to him, smiling a bit mischievously and rubbing her hands together. He took a few nervous steps back before she started changing his clothes with her magic. The shoes felt a bit uncomfortable on his feet and the jacket felt a little stiff.....and when he looked in the mirror, he was shocked at what he saw. "I don't even recognize myself" he said, a small smile forming. He wondered what the other Guardians would think if they could see him now....

Kuro Hime Hekate

Lonely Shapeshifter

ElsaOfArendelle2010

Elsa grinned. "You look like a royal. I don't want to change your image too much, just help you fit in a little. I like your hair the way it is though, a little mussed. I certainly don't want to turn you into another Hadrian." She wrinkled her nose at the thought of her guest. "I don't imagine he'll apologise for his rudeness to you, but not all royalty is like that. My parents weren't, Anna and Kristoff aren't. Hans was though, under the façade he used to manipulate Anna. Maybe it's a Southern Isles trait?"

She sat on the settee and thought back to what Jack had said. "Try your powers, see what Pitch left you with." Based on what Jack had said when they swapped updates, the Nightmare King had taken them, but perhaps he'd left them intact. She had to admit, it would be nice to know there was someone else like her. As much as things had improved, there were still times she felt alone. They had been fewer and far between when she'd had Jack around as a child, and when Anna was by her side supporting her, but with her sister away and the pressure starting to pile up on her shoulders, she was sure they would return.

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

Jack nodded when she suggested he try his powers. Maybe Pitch had left them in tact. He tried something simple first.....forming snow. Shouldn't be too hard...right? He focused on forming snow...but nothing happened. He walked over to one of her windows and touched the glass, trying to create frost, but still nothing happened.

He turned to Elsa, who was still watching him. "I can't.....I don't have anything" he told her, sitting beside her. He had hoped that maybe Pitch would have been mistaken when he took his staff, thinking that his powers came from it. But it seemed he had actually made sure to take Jack's powers from him. Now he really was like everyone else.

Kuro Hime Hekate
hey sorry for not getting back to this sooner, been really tired lately

Lonely Shapeshifter

ElsaOfArendelle2010
Not a problem, I understand. Glad to have you back.

Elsa took his hand. "It's okay. You could get them back eventually, and if not, then at least we'll have each other. Now, do you want to head into town, see more of Arendelle?" Their first tour had been interrupted, but now that Prince Hadrian and his entourage were in their rooms she hoped this second attempt might go better. "What do you say, want to meet some of your future subjects, see your kingdom?"

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

Jack glanced over at Elsa before nodding. She was right, even if he didn't have his powers, they still had each other and that was all he needed. She suggested taking another tour, since the last one was interrupted and he nodded in agreement. "That sounds great" he answered, taking one of her hands in his. It was cold, but it felt nice. Maybe this would work out after all...

Kuro Hime Hekate

Lonely Shapeshifter

ElsaOfArendelle2010

Elsa grinned and took his hand, leading the way out of the palace and toward town. She showed him what there was to see, smiling at her subjects and introducing Jack to everyone. The response was mostly positive, which gave her hope that this might go well. If the people supported her choice, it would make it easier to stay strong against the pressure from the Council and Prince Hadrian. She laughed when Olaf skipped over. "I was hoping we'd find you. Olaf, I'd like you to meet my fiancé, Jack, Jack, my friend Olaf."

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

Jack smiled as Elsa took his hand before leading him into town, showing him just about everything and everyone. Everyone seemed quite accepting of the two of them, and the children seemed to love him, which was nice. He could be happy here, of that he had no doubt. She finally introduced him to Olaf, and he had to admit, seeing a walking talking snowman was a bit funny....but he also could tell where Elsa was coming from: there was no way Olaf would have understood what she was going through. He smiled, however, and waved at the snowman....he was quite the character.

Kuro Hime Hekate

Lonely Shapeshifter

King_Thranduil2010

"Ooh, this is so exciting! Are you going to wait until Anna gets back, or is this happening right away? I'm sure we can pull something together-"

Elsa chuckled. "Olaf, relax. We're going to wait until Anna and Kristoff get back. There are still a few things to plan. Relax. You won't be left out, I promise."

"Oh, I knew you wouldn't!" He hugged her, then Jack. "You two look so happy."

"We are." She grinned. "I think Sven misses you. Why don't you go visit him, and I'll finish showing Jack the town?"

"Okay!" He hugged them both again, then waved and headed toward the stables.

Elsa looked at Jack. "I should probably have warned you, Olaf really likes hugs." She took his hand again. "There's not much more to see really, unless you'd like to see the ice palace."

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

He couldn't help but smile as he listened to Olaf. It was amazing to think that Elsa had created him and then brought him to life....he really had no idea what she was entirely capable of. He returned the snowman's hug and watched as he waddled off to go find Sven....whoever that was. He smiled at Elsa and took her hand. "It's fine....he's kinda cute, actually" he told her. She suggested seeing the ice castle, to which he simply shrugged. "We can save that for another time....my stomach feels kinda weird right now" he said, as a low grumble erupted from his stomach.

Kuro Hime Hekate
and here we go, explaining how a normal body functions lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas