Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Hunter

3,450 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
Renkon Root
AmarylisCoventry
Fresh Sailor Moon stuff would be awesome too.
I'm actually surprised as the low number of fics that have been added to the archives since Crystal came out. I would have thought there'd be more.

There's even been a price drop on the original boxsets in the last year and there still hasn't been a revival of fanfiction, not like with DragonBallZ and it's revival, and even then, there haven't been that many new fics written.

Ruthless Bachelorette

12,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I Luv Halloween. This is such a great little book series! I mean yeah, they never finished it, and the voiced series they were doing stopped too, but this was a tokyopop book and was really cool. Especially for the yaoi side of fan fiction or those who like dark comedy. Wish there was more of it out there. /sigh/

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Ben 10 - I know it had a crazy popular fan following back when it was still on the air, but I'm surprised at how few fan fictions there are posted for it in comparison to its popularity (especially Gwevin ships). Now that the series is over, there is no activity at all. AND I'M ONLY JUST GETTING INTO THE FANDOM NOW!

Timid Vampire

10,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
The game itself isn't very old but the fandom isn't the type to write about it, unfortunately, and I've pretty much read every good and bad story out there.

Glittering Star

10,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
shokugeki no soma
it's because of the ecchi that some people don't like it but ... it makes it better
im shocked there are less than a hundred fanfictions for it.
megumixsoma plz

Friendly Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
I kinda wish Cowboy Bebop had more fans to it, I mean there is a fandom but there's hardly any fanfiction for it on the writing sites i go to. about 800 stories my main writing site and the nmaybe 1000 on the other. Oh and Farscape too. It didnt have a proper finale until they did that mini series and the comic thing but it was still a good series.

Friendly Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
AmarylisCoventry
Renkon Root
AmarylisCoventry
Fresh Sailor Moon stuff would be awesome too.
I'm actually surprised as the low number of fics that have been added to the archives since Crystal came out. I would have thought there'd be more.

There's even been a price drop on the original boxsets in the last year and there still hasn't been a revival of fanfiction, not like with DragonBallZ and it's revival, and even then, there haven't been that many new fics written.

Sailor Moon is definitely at the top of my list.

Ruthless Bachelorette

12,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Ed Edd & Eddy
Gargoyles

Mainly old stuff from my childhood that I have now ruined lol.

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Naughty Sanura
Gargoyles
Yes. Yes. Yes! Oh, god, YES!

Ruthless Bachelorette

12,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Renkon Root
Naughty Sanura
Gargoyles

I know right!? Its like no one stayed up till midnight as a kid to watch that stuff lol.

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Naughty Sanura
I was so sad when Greg left the production team. He really was the heart and soul of the show. The reason why the Goliath Chronicles sucked so badly was because he left (actually, I think he was kicked out -seeing as how the show was his baby).

Versatile Poster

10,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
This is going to sound dorky but Hercules: The Legendary Journey! Long live Iolaus/Hercules!! heart

Versatile Poster

10,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Renkon Root
Naughty Sanura
Gargoyles

Enough said.

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
SunStarBright
Renkon Root
Naughty Sanura
Gargoyles
Enough said.
I just found out yesterday that Disney is handing the series over to Marvel studios to make a live action movie. OMG! A Gargoyles movies!

Sauce
There's a lot of things I want to pick, but if it had to be one, it would be Guilty Crown.

The animation, music, and a few character/developments stand out, while the writing and plot holes on the other hand were messy, especially the ending.

But I can't help that I miss it because of having so much potential with the voids and questions need to be answered. Whether a sequel for that anime or a reboot with the producers looking over the mistakes remains unclear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff