Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
School for Good and Evil - So that there were more people I could talk about it with.
Fatal Fury - So that there would be more Mai/Andy ship fics.
Blue Exorcist - for just more fics and more diverse fics in general.
Princess Tutu - Because its awesome.

Phantom

I'd be interested in reading more of a specific type of crossover (I've already read the fanfics on it that are out there; there are not that many of them). And that would be Danny Phantom with <insert American crime/cop show here> (my fave being Criminal Minds, but I'm open to CSI, Person of Interest, L&O:SVU, NCIS, Castle, even The Mentalist... oh, and not entirely that genre, but House MD is fun sometimes too).

But, aside from that, I'm content with the series I'm currently into and the amount of fan-response to them. Hmm, unless maybe more of the Smoke Trilogy (book series).

There were some series that I was really into a couple years ago that didn't have much of a discussion on them anywhere (like Kimi no Knife, or Alive: The Final Evolution)... but, while I still like those series, I'm not in that state of "need to find other fans who are into this" anymore (not ruling out that my interest could spike again, 'cause that's happened before, like with my current re-interest in Danny Phantom).

Oh, though not fanfic, I wouldn't mind finding some Shounen Hollywood amv's. As far as my search has brought me, no amv for it currently exists.
@PrettyKoala I wholeheartedly second the smoke trilogy. In fact it's pleasantly shocking to find someone even know about it and mention it!

for other series... I'd say Zero Escape, Hanatsuki-hime (though small I will admit that the fandom for that series is active enough that it's how I found it in the first place) And so many older series.

Though I'm happy to see a lot of older series making a come back. Nostalgia is a powerful force.

Shapeshifter

I'm hoping Parasyte gets more love with the new anime coming soon. It's, what, two decades old? And has less than ten English fanfics on the whole of the internet. :<
Furturama!!!!! Ugh I know a lot of people liked the show but it dosnt have a huge fandom sad

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
ShadowdrakeMagi
I'm hoping Parasyte gets more love with the new anime coming soon. It's, what, two decades old? And has less than ten English fanfics on the whole of the internet. :<
Do you mean the manga Parasite? The one where these worm-like aliens eat out people's brains, only the main character failed to get the brain and ate some kids hand instead. Now the two of them have to learn how to work together?

Shapeshifter

Renkon Root
ShadowdrakeMagi
Do you mean the manga Parasite? The one where these worm-like aliens eat out people's brains, only the main character failed to get the brain and ate some kids hand instead. Now the two of them have to learn how to work together?
Yes. Yes I do.
The anime is out and goddamn is it bloody.

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
ShadowdrakeMagi
Renkon Root
ShadowdrakeMagi
Yes. Yes I do.
They made an anime!?
I have got to see that s**t!

Shapeshifter

Renkon Root
ShadowdrakeMagi
Renkon Root
ShadowdrakeMagi
Yes. Yes I do.
They made an anime!?

If you haven't searched already, the first episode just came out on Wednesday. It's on kissanime and other places already.

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
ShadowdrakeMagi
Renkon Root
ShadowdrakeMagi
Renkon Root
ShadowdrakeMagi
Yes. Yes I do.
They made an anime!?
If you haven't searched already, the first episode just came out on Wednesday. It's on kissanime and other places already.
Oh. So this is a fairly recent thing. Its not like an obscure anime that was made in the 90s and it just now making its way across the ocean.

In that case I'll wait until more episodes are out so that I can marathon it.

Fashionable Conquest

I would like to see more people talk about an anime called Hourou Musuko. Its a good anime which mentions many real life problems and includes two characters who are Trans*.
Tiger & Bunny and Pretear. Those are the two slowest moving sections on ff.net that I frequent. T&B does have a fair bit of fanart but Pretear is currently lacking.

Also, T&B season 2 plz!

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

khr ....katekyo hitman reborn. i cant find writers that know about it or enough willing to reseach it D:

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
I really wish there were more quality works for Pacific Rim and Maze Runner.

Thankfully, my main fandom is avengers which has a lot of high quality stuff among all the nonsense. I would really like to see more Avengers/Pacific Rim crossovers. emotion_drool

Quotable Dabbler

User Image

Hannibal!(Can you tell I'm a fan...?) It doesn't get nearly the recognition it deserves. It's critically-acclaimed and all, but we barely got a 3rd season. We just need more viewers!

Seriously, give it a chance. It's the smartest, most visually and psychologically stunning, most deliciously gruesome show on television today.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff