Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
LAILAGHARBI33
Alice is Madness
I personally think that's a waste of money.

Me too, she could have bought a new car, given it to charity...I don't know anything besides this. I don't believe she did this to get less attention from men. She needs to have a full mental evaluation done and the doctor who performed this operation should be talking to an ethics committee.
Yeah I totally agree.
how could she be so dumb?!

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nyadriel
Okay so, you know what? This hit the news yesterday and yes... it is a hoax. It's a prosthetic (and yes she does have a bra for it too)

She would tell you otherwise. Her Facebook page is just her trying to defend the fact that she had a this boob job. It's funny really

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
ashlex_in_pearl
Nyadriel
Okay so, you know what? This hit the news yesterday and yes... it is a hoax. It's a prosthetic (and yes she does have a bra for it too)

She would tell you otherwise. Her Facebook page is just her trying to defend the fact that she had a this boob job. It's funny really

Try as she might, she got found out by someone (news report did not say) and then there was an investigation and - yup!
My question is why she thought a third boob would be less attractive?

Hilarious Loiterer

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
An alien costume just got easier for her.

Mewling Consumer

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
Nyadriel
ashlex_in_pearl
Nyadriel

Try as she might, she got found out by someone (news report did not say) and then there was an investigation and - yup!
EDIT: never mind she outed herself-she reported the three boob prosthesis missing
is she married?

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Sailor Tin Nyanko
*pokes around and reads around the internet*

It is suspected this woman is stealing and altering photos of an actress. All her photos look like this actress she was a fan of before she pulled this stunt/claim. Media cannot meet this woman in person.

Unfortunately, nothing wants to list the name of the Actress she has been stealing from and is a fan of. >.< Which would be very helpful to me. It would be nice to look up IMDB and see if that actress is preparing for a role.

Before I researched things I was going to say some things,.. but what's the point if this turns out to be fake. Let's just say this woman is a suspected Catfish. Leave it at that for now.

She's likely using the actress who played the three breasted woman in the most recent version of Total Recall. I do not know her name. Her third boob was fake (for those that saw the movie and thought it wasn't). That or she's using the picture of the dwarf actress who played the three boobed dwarf in the original Total Recall with Arnold Schwarzenegger in it. Hope that helps your search if you still wish to find the actress involved. Have fun exploring that particular rabbit hole. sweatdrop

Gaian

8,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
I heard about this on the radio last week!

Whatever floats people's boats...

Men love boobies way too much, so I guess the joke's on her? lol.

But for me, I could not add an extra breast! It would be so weird having three.

Mewling Consumer

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
xXFurygeistXx
Sailor Tin Nyanko
*pokes around and reads around the internet*

It is suspected this woman is stealing and altering photos of an actress. All her photos look like this actress she was a fan of before she pulled this stunt/claim. Media cannot meet this woman in person.

Unfortunately, nothing wants to list the name of the Actress she has been stealing from and is a fan of. >.< Which would be very helpful to me. It would be nice to look up IMDB and see if that actress is preparing for a role.

Before I researched things I was going to say some things,.. but what's the point if this turns out to be fake. Let's just say this woman is a suspected Catfish. Leave it at that for now.

She's likely using the actress who played the three breasted woman in the most recent version of Total Recall. I do not know her name. Her third boob was fake (for those that saw the movie and thought it wasn't). That or she's using the picture of the dwarf actress who played the three boobed dwarf in the original Total Recall with Arnold Schwarzenegger in it. Hope that helps your search if you still wish to find the actress involved. Have fun exploring that particular rabbit hole. sweatdrop
It is a prosthesis-not an actress' photo:
http://www.iflscience.com/technology/triple-breasted-claim-demonstrates-gullibility-again
http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/weird/2014/09/23/tampa-three-breasted-woman-hoax/16103527/
http://www.snopes.com/photos/bodymods/jasminetridevil.asp

Divine Whisperer

31,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm quite surprised discussion about this hasn't died down.
Quote:
She told Real Radio 104.1: My whole dream is to get this show on MTV.
She denies that she had the extra breast put on to get fame and fortune.

What other reasons can one have to try 'so hard' to get something on MTV?
Sorry, that means she's been nothing but an attention-seeker the whole time.
Add in that it's a prosthetic and she sounds ridiculously pathetic.
Please let the story die so her fame/infamy disintegrates. Hopefully her modeling career will follow.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
What the hell....?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers