Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conversationalist

taking an actual Hiatus. If I REALLY think about it... Gaia hasn't taken my interests like it used to. What's worse... They keep sending me glitched GC Offers via PMs. Iunno, CB. The site just.... doesn't tinker my gears. emotion_8c

Feral Capitalist

that's what I said until I found a reason to procrastinate

Tipsy Streaker

8,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Aww, well if you need to...

Sparkly Shoujo

12,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
It's called addiction for a reason.

Conversationalist

krusty kreme
that's what I said until I found a reason to procrastinate
Yeah, but this time... I should just get the ******** away before it makes me worsen my epiphanies.

Kitten

bye bye heart

Yuuki12397's Fangirl

Lucky Noob

M A U R l C E
taking an actual Hiatus. If I REALLY think about it... Gaia hasn't taken my interests like it used to. What's worse... They keep sending me glitched GC Offers via PMs. Iunno, CB. The site just.... doesn't tinker my gears. emotion_8c

tru
u need it
happy bday 2

Conversationalist

B-ch4n
It's called addiction for a reason.
Or uncontrollable entertainment from the Void.

Elessar the bara dragon's Partner In Crime

Omnipresent Loiterer

11,150 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Conversationalist

Matcha-Chan
Aww, well if you need to...
I don't need to. I REALLY want to. emotion_8c

Reiner's Fav

I took a year long hiatus from here and it was great. Not that you have to take one that long, but sometimes a break is nice

Conversationalist

Lady Asshat
I took a year long hiatus from here and it was great. Not that you have to take one that long, but sometimes a break is nice
I'm debating on more than a year, as much as part of me will regret this. emotion_8c

Reiner's Fav

M A U R l C E
Lady Asshat
I'm debating on more than a year, as much as part of me will regret this. emotion_8c
Well, whatever you believe is going to be most beneficial for you and your future is best. I've given up websites, and things that just don't feel the same anymore. I think moving on is really healthy when you are really feeling like it's time to go, you know?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff