Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Giver

Hello, I hope you are well. Here lately, I have been fighting depression, which has been an interesting experience for me. In an effort to help myself and you, I want to give you all gifts and try to chat with some of you (It provides me with a good distraction) I am well aware of the fact that you all like free things, so if that is how I must have people come in and talk to me to distract me, that is what I will do. Thank you for taking the time to read this... just post and I will send you a gift!

I hope you have a wonderful week.

Also, if you would like to donate to this thread in any way so I can keep giving gifts, please let me know. (I'm sorry to ask, but this thread is a lot bigger than expected and I don't have much)

CURRENT UPDATE: 12/18/2015
I currently do not have any items to give as I have been away for a bit. Until I can get more I cannot immediately gift, I'm so sorry! Dx I will gift those who post if I'm able to get items <3

Friend

i'm sorry you're going through this, goodluck.

Dedicated Kitten

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
*raises hand*

Hi!!! :3

Enduring Traveler

Don't worry about sending me a gift~

Let's talk, okay? ^^
It can be about anything. Whatever makes you happy or if you want to get something off your chest. I'm here to listen.

Shameless Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sorry you feel like poo :C

Sparkly Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Don't worry about gifts here either, I just want to hope you fee better soon!

Sparkling Rogue

No gift needed, just a emotion_hug for you, sweetheart~

Depression's a tough thing to get through. If you want to talk about anything, quotes or PMs are cool 3nodding
apriltheangel13
Hello, I hope you are well... honestly, right now I am not... I am fighting a depression right now, and it isn't going to well. In an effort to help, I want to give you all gifts and try to chat with some of you.. It provides me with a good distraction.. I am well aware of the fact that you all like free things, so if that is how I must have people come in and talk to me to distract me, that is what I will do. I'm sorry, but they will not be big items, if fact, you will probably consider them junk item, but for me, when it comes to gifts it is the thought that counts... thank you for taking the time to read this... just post and I will send you a gift. I would prefer if you don't just send an emoticon... I don't know if I will gift you if you do (or your gift won't go on my personal priority list)

Have a wonderful day.

Aw what's the problem?

Dangerous Regular

18,825 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Awww. Hope you feel better. heart

Aged Lunatic

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
emotion_hug
ninja

Shy Giver

Minako Suzumi
*raises hand*

Hi!!! :3

How are you?

Original Poster

14,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
Gifts are nice i gave out like 100 + lol

Alien Believer

apriltheangel13
Hello, I hope you are well... honestly, right now I am not... I am fighting a depression right now, and it isn't going to well. In an effort to help, I want to give you all gifts and try to chat with some of you.. It provides me with a good distraction.. I am well aware of the fact that you all like free things, so if that is how I must have people come in and talk to me to distract me, that is what I will do. I'm sorry, but they will not be big items, if fact, you will probably consider them junk item, but for me, when it comes to gifts it is the thought that counts... thank you for taking the time to read this... just post and I will send you a gift. I would prefer if you don't just send an emoticon... I don't know if I will gift you if you do (or your gift won't go on my personal priority list)

Have a wonderful day.
It's sad to hear that you're fighting with depression Hun... sad

Hope that I will help a little, so if you want to talk besides this topic, just send me pm Sweetheart. emotion_hug

Baby

I hope you're okay, I know what you mean about distractions. You should really listen to "happy" music too, music can have a big influence on your mood. Everyone here will also talk to you if that's what you want emotion_hug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff