Welcome to Gaia! ::

sachi desu

hello! xx
yes, i understand ive been out for a while too! and when i got back, jesus christ ever since when the prices hiked up this much omg
haha anywayss how much will you want to charge for your fics? i have around 15bil at the moment c:

Blessed Gaian

ugggggh

Theodore !!!!!!!

Why can't he be just a girl !!!
L a d y L i z u m i
ahaha! he'd be super cute as a girl thoughhh uwu

Blessed Gaian

Tambolwiig
L a d y L i z u m i
ahaha! he'd be super cute as a girl thoughhh uwu

s a m p l e s

are you thinking what i'm thingking mad
L a d y L i z u m i

gaaasp
pinoy kaaaa :'))
would you be up for point commissions at dA uguu<33

Blessed Gaian

Tambolwiig
L a d y L i z u m i

gaaasp
pinoy kaaaa :'))
would you be up for point commissions at dA uguu<33

seriously point commission...

Di pa ako ganun po kagaling para dun XP......
L a d y L i z u m i
aaa it's okay i love your style! i think you can pull it off well, but only if you feel like doing it huehue

Blessed Gaian

Tambolwiig
L a d y L i z u m i
aaa it's okay i love your style! i think you can pull it off well, but only if you feel like doing it huehue

meeep gaia items are ok to me

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Tambolwiig
it depends on the length of what I write but I used to charge around 100k per 300-400 words...I have no idea what that translates into now though. QAQ

idk like 5b per 300-400? I literally pulled that number out of my a** so feel free to counter offer

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
nikiera; thank you! uw u

sachi desu

ok dokes then!♥ about 15b for a 1k-ish word count more or less? ksjfhsl i hope it's okay uwu
id really like a fic for Alumno about, anything really, something like an "insert situation here and then hilarity ensues" kinda thing, and maybe with one or two of the other band members, i want to give you complete freedom on that but if you need something more specific or more information regarding them, do tell me!

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Tambolwiig

sure, that sounds fine to me :3c
I can def come up with stuff but if you have a specific scenario or anything in mind feel free to tell me! I'll pop in with questions if they come up <3
sachi desu

thanks so much!♥ //will send trade
omg I love your OCs so much! I can't choose if I wanna draw Jason or Noah ahh ><
Here are some of my samples~
I'd love to draw a half body of either Jason or Noah for maybe 8 bil? Or maybe both for double the price. Totally willing to negotiate, though c:
I hope you consider me heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces